ovarian cyst
I was just told that I have 10 cm cyst on my ovary I am so scared,  Does anyone have any info on this does it require surgery I m 19 weeks today I cut off for surgery is about 20 weeks.  Waiting to hear from specialist to see waht they are going to do? If you have any info please pass it on,
I have a 5cm cyst on my overie it has been there for 5yrs i also got when i was 18wks prego chanes are it will go away after you have the baby or even before I wouldnt worrie about it lots of women get cysts while prego the dr. told me they are pregnancy cysts they usally go away some times they dont like mine but iam just fine some times it hurts but its no big deal so i think it will be okay till after baby unless it really hurts you then i would talk to your dr.
I have a 9cm cyst on the right side right above my ovary and the dr keeps telling me i need to terminate the pregnancy. How did yours go? I would love to know bc i am not terminating!