poem for an early miscarriage
CYW
Hi all! I just got news that my cousin whom was ttc for a few months lost the baby. Well She is going to lose the baby. She was 12 weeks according to her LMP and the baby stopped growing at 8 weeks. She's been having some cramping but only slight and some spotting so she went to the dr's and that was the outcome. She was so happy to be pregnant and I had seen a poem on here and I can't find it.. I found one but I fear it might hit her too hard if I send her that particular one. I know there was another one I seen here a while back.. Hope someone can help:) Thank alot!

I'd like something to kind of bring up her spirits but yet about her baby...if you know what I mean.. I haven't been through a M/C but I can empathize...She lost her mom 2.5 years ago and now her first baby...Thanks alot again!
CYW
http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080520111018AAyhmtT

i thought of this poem but it seems alot.. what do you think?