poping out infant's belly button when cries
my babty is 10 weeks infant.  his belly button comes out while he is crying.  is he infected by herinia or is it ok?
it may be an imbilical hernia but in an infant is nothing to worry about! After time and the baby's stomach muscles get stronger it will go away or he just might have an outy:)

I know a baby that would get the size of a golf ball when she cried and the dr said it was fine and it did go away.

Back in the 50's they would put belly bands on all babies but that did nto do anyting and was just silly I have had 5 babies now and two of them had very big outies but now they are not so much, don't worry it is fine! And again that type of hernia in an infant does not even hurt them and is nothing to worry about unless it does not go away after a couple of years.
It is ok mama! This happens with all newborns....sometimes the belly button stays an outy for quite a long time.
It is true that crying excessivley can cause a hernia, but I believe it's a hernia of the groin, not the belly button. An outy belly button is called a herniated navel, and it is not harmful.