position of baby at 15 weeks
Hi everyone! i am 15 weeks today. i recently received my doppler and have noticed that everytime i find the baby's HB it is to the lower, left side of my abdomen. i know the baby is supposed to be pretty low still, but is it normal for it to be so far off to one side? it's at least 3 inches to the left of the center, probably more. kind like halfway btw the center of my belly and the side. could this have anything to do with having a tilter uterus? i think i may have felt movement for the first time last night, and it was in the same exact spot where i always find the hb. also, i was just wondering... if the baby is still relatively low, what is with that belly i grew in the past month? i have not gained weight (still not much of an appetite), but i definitely look quite pregnant! although, this belly i have grown is so much higher than where the baby is! is it because the baby is just pushing other things up and out?
hi i will be 14 weeks wen. and i have found that my uterus is more to the right side than in the middle. i was worried about it too. but i guess i am not alone:) did you buy your doppler or are you renting it? i really want one but my husband is cheap and he is not concerned so it is not nessacery. are you having any mood swings? i seem to hate my husband at the moment and i dont want him to bother me:)
HI I am 14 weeks with number three.  The baby is still low, but the placenta would be above the baby and is probably squishing your intestines up.  Nice huh?

To the second poster:  Your hormones are raging, ans I completely understand about your hubby being a nuisance right now.  I have a great husband, but there are days I want to bury him in the back yard.
I was just wondering where you got your doppler from?  I have a blood clot in the uterus and of course Im paranoid about my little bean.  Im 12 weeks and dh and I would love to rent one.  I live in Niagara falls,CANADA.
i got my doppler at babybeat.com. i prepaid 3 months, and i think it's like $27/month. there is a cheaper model, and there are plenty that are more expensive. i went with a simple one that only plays sound (doesn't record or display HB). it's very easy to use, and i found the hb in seconds.
i actually have not found myself having too many mood swings. i do get a little cranky when i'm tired or not feeling well. my dh is a saint, and knows when to stay clear and handles me very well! as for the rest of the world, i just don't answer the phone when i don't feel good :) i usually say "oh. i must've been sleeping." if i am cranky and do answer the phone, i make it clear to whoever called that they woke me up. hmm... reading what i just wrote, i guess i DO have mood swings afterall. hehe. i'm lucky though. i haven't gotten moody at work yet.
feel free to ask about the doppler, but i'm heading out to visit some relatives for a few hours, so i won't be able to reply until this evening.

thanks to everyone for making this such an amazing support system!