pregnant to soon
hi I'm new here I just had a eptopic misscarrage and was given one methotrexate injection about a month after the injection i had intercourse in which the condom brook and now I am scared I may be pregnant again is a month after the methotrexate injection to soon to have a healthy baby I started talking prenatles again as soon as my levels were at zero about three weeks ago
If it's not too early, I'd take a pregnancy test. I don't have the answers for you but I'd contact your OB and let him/her know your concerns and possibly do a blood test???  Good luck
YES it IS too early! When I had my ectopic last year I was given strict instrucuions to use protection for at least 3 months. I know if you are it's NOT your fault since you said You were using protection.The reason why they(dr) tell you to wait is bc methotrexate depleats your folic intake & if you get pregnant TO soon baby may be born with deformities like spina bifida.If you are I would start with the prenatals & folic ASAP.