prevention of blighted ovum/ miscarriage in early stage
i have had two miscarriages due to blighted ovum, both during 7-8 week of pregnancy. i am 29 yrs old.  in the first time the yolk sac size was 9.5 mm and fetal pole was absent whereas in the second pregnancy both the yolk sac and fetal pole were absent. I am married for 2 yrs and very much worried of not having a baby. i also have PCOs and taking metformin tablet for past 8 months. doctor advised me to try for pregnancy after 3-6 months gap. but i am very scared to try due to the fear of recurrence of blighted ovum. already gone through two miscarriages and subsquently two D&Cs. if anybody could, please help by giving advice on the possible ways to prevent blighted ovum. or anyother treatment to have a healthy pregnancy.
we are the same,, regarding having a blighted ovum.. i also have had 2 miscarriage due to blighted ovum .. the doctor told me, that i need to take folic acid once a day in 1 month.. then try to conceive at least after 5 months.. but actually i didn't try it yet because i"m  really scared too. maybe next year ill try it.. but one of my friend having blighted ovum try that folic acid. after 7 months she had a healthy pregnancy with monthly check up..
My dear i also hve the sme problem with you... I had blighted ovum twice.. It is soo stressing and dissapointing... I am still looking for answers... Someone help