red/orange blood spotting
This is my first pregnancy and I'm 6 weeks pregnant, I've been spotting on and off with brown color since I found out that I'm pregnant. Today, I have red/orange blood spotting but not heavy. It's just a little bit on my panty liner and when I wipe. I have cramping here and there but just mild, like when you're going to have your period and sometimes on the bottom left. I had my HCG tested last saturday and it's only 157 which is really low for 6 weeks pregnancy. I had another blood test yesterday to see if the numbers gone up. Should I be worry about the red/orange blood spotting or it's normal? I've been paranoid since this is my first pregnancy and my doctor is not always available to call me back ASAP.
I can't help much it could be normal or it could be a misscarriage. I had light bleeing with the twins and that was fine but light bleeding with my previous pregnancy ended in misscarriage. Good Luck I hope your little one is strong and healthy and eveything is ok.