sore breasts and implantation day.....
So according to my ovulation calendar on WEBMD today is implantation day. I know it is not 100% but the first month I used it last time, I got pregnant. Unfortuantly that ended in a natural (no D&C) miscarriage at 4 weeks in October. I got AF back the end of November, and yesturday and today my breasts and nipples have been very sore/sensitive. I pushed down on my left one and a little bit of white fluid came out! I have never had this happen before. I am trying to google it but not to much is coming up. Has anyone have a little bit white fluid come out and be pregnant? I have had a few other symptoms too, but don't wan to get my hopes up.
Hello.  I am sort of going through the same thing right now.  I had a miscarriage last month - also natural no D&C - and I have been tracking my ovulation this month.  I tested positive for the LH surge on Saturday and have been having your same symptoms - breast tenderness, mild cramping, headaches, ect.  I am not sure if they are just sympoms of ovulation or what.  Let us know what happens.