tilted uterus
I had my annual pap test yesterday - I went to a different clinic and they told me that I had a tilted uterus (how my last dr missed this, or just didn't tell me, i'm not sure). She told me that i can still get pg, but it may take awhile - bummer! :(
Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else has this and if there is anything that I can do to help my chances of conceiving.
I have it and no problem conceiving.  I conceived 3 times this year...just having trouble holding onto my pregnancies.
I've been pregnant seven times.  Three live births, the miscarriages had nothing to do with my tilte uterus.  I got pregnant the first month I tried all times. Sister is the same.  Got pregnant twice on the first try.  No miscarriages.  You may have other issues that may make it difficult to conceive but it's highly doubtful that your tilted uterus will be the cause.  It's incredibly common.  Good luck.  I hope that you are able to get your BFP soon.
I have a tilted uterus and in no way does it inhibit getting pregnant etc.  That doesn't matter at all.  Don't know why they told you that!
I have a tilted uterus and have been preggo five times.  I had two term babies, two m/c, and am preggo right now.  I had my m/c in June and got preggo in Oct. - four months.  Didn't take that long.  Took four months before that.  My dr. said it can just be harder to hear the heartbeat when you are preggo
My mom has it and it took her 5 years to get pregers. But once she did get preg after that it
Hey girl!  I was gonna post today to see how you have been!  How weird huh?  Anyway - my step-mom had a tilted uterus when she got preggo with my lil' sis.  So I think you will be fine.  Just be patient and let nature take its course!  It will def happen when you arent expecting it!  I am praying for you girl.  I hope you get your BFP soon!!  I dont know how your other dr would have missed that but I had kinda the same situation.  As you know I already have one DS.  Well I have since switched drs cause the one I went to retired due to cancer.  Anyway - this one felt in there ONE TIME and said "Oh there's no way you will be able to have a vaginal delivery"  I said "ok why not", she said cause your pelvis is too narrow.  Im like ok how come the last one didnt know that and I layed in labor for 17.5 hours and then had a C-section!  So this time i am scheduling one!!  I cant wait.  How are you doing otherwise??
I have a tilted uterus too.  It took us 8 months to conceive, but I really blame that on my semi-irregular cycle.  Once I was able to O earlier, I got pregnant right away.
I was told I had a tilted cervex and I had no problem conceiving.  I read that delivery may have to be a c-section but sometimes the baby can turn it back to normal and delivery will be fine.
Whew - your posts made me feel a lot better - thank you! So other than the regular obessive :) ttc methods, there is nothing special that I need to do whil bd'ing?

boogaloo - you said yours didn't cause your m/c, but does anyone know if it can? I've had two and was wondering if this could possibly cause them? I tried researching it, and I read somewhere that it makes it harder for implantation - and can cause chemical pg. Just wondering...

Hi - aww, thanks for thinking of me!! :) It feels great to know others are wondering how i'm doing...

Isn't it amazing how some drs can miss something so simple? It took my new dr about 5 seconds to tell me this and I've been going to my last one for 5 years and she never said anything - even when she knew I was ttc. I guess that's not as bad as you having to be in labor for so long though - when you could have just had the c-section. Don't you just love drs sometimes? :)

Well, other than that - and my cold that I'm FINALLY getting over - I'm doing pretty good! I'm really looking forward to Christmas (and a few days off from work!). I haven't been on as much as usual - how is everything going for you? I think I remember reading about your last appt - you are about 25 wks, right? It's getting closer!! :o)
I have had 3 this year and my dr said absolutely not could this have caused mine...it is risky after 12-13 weeks if it doesn't straighten on its own but my m/c were all before 9 weeks.

I think they said 90% of the time it straightens itself out to support the weight of the baby after 13 weeks...if not there is something the drs can do to help it.
good to know - thank you! I guess it's just something to make sure my dr is watching after i get pg. I'm glad it's not as big of a deal as I thought. I was feeling pretty bad yesterday, thinking that there was a reason this whole time for my trouble ttc and I didn't know it. I feel a lot better today after hearing from you ladies.
I also have a titled uterus and have a 2 1/2 year old daughter and had no problems getting pregnant. She was our honneymoon baby :)
I had a M/C last March but it had nothing to do with it, and as I was prego again as soon as I got the ok to try. Once again it took no time at all.
I am now 25.5 days prego with a baby boy!!!
I also have a tilted uterus and it should not prevent you from getting pregnant.  My doctor said it is really not anything to worry about.  My mother also had a tilted uterus and she had 1 miscarriage and 2 live births. Good luck to you.
Yea well you know what they say about drs.....they just PRACTICE medicine.  So they can be wrong sometimes!  :-)  whatever they have to say to cover their butts!  Anyway - yea I am 25 weeks now.  Will be 26 on Sunday!  Woo-Hoo!  I have a big fat belly and everything already.  Im soooo rooting for you to get your BFP!!  Of course your in my thoughts...we talked all the time when you were on more.  Just know that i am praying for ya!!!
I have a tilted uterus and got pregnant with the pull out method.  Go figure.
I have one and have been pregnant 8 times (6 in the past year and a half).  Just can't seem to get a good egg:(
Hi, I just thought I'd jump on the band waggon!  I have a tilted uterus and have had no problems getting pregnant. In fact, this one, I was prego on the first real try!  Good Luck :-) I have a feeling a BPF is on it's way. Baby dust..
Thank you all so much!! It sounds like having a tilted uterus shouldn't affect my ttc efforts. I'll just say that's why it's taken so long (so I can at least have a reason) - and now it's been long enough, so BFP - here we come!!! :o)

Steph, I can't believe you are that far already! I remember back when you got your BFP! It's amazing how time flies! Thank you for your prayers - I'll keep you in my prayers as well - for a healthy, easy delivery - and a very healthy little boy (hope I remember correctly on the gender :)

The best part of all this, is that DH is finally talking about it more - telling me how much he wants a baby, etc. It's about time I'm not the only one obsessing over it!! :D
I have a tilted uterus and I got pregnant in one month with my first, and with my second, I got pregnant when we weren't even trying and I was on birth control pills.  You just never know what life is going to hand you!