waiting after a natural miscarriage !
Hi girls,

I had a miscarriage 1 week ago. My first and hope the last. I was 6 weeks, it was really sad. I was very attached & exited about this pregnancy.
My HCG was low and started going down, after I started bleeding. it lasted like 4 days, and then stoped.
My body, started going back to normal.. just to know.. I would like to know, how long it's safe to wait ?
Does my husband need to use condom anytime before 3 months?
My doctor went away ..... and I have no idea what to do ?
Sorry about your lose.  Well I am "waiting" to see if I will have a natural miscarriage or a DNC... hoping for neither but I guess I will wait and pray.  I was informed by my Doc that incase I do miscarry I should wait about 2-3 Menstrual cycles before trying again... so maybe your husband should use a condom to play it safe... good luck!
I M/C IN DEC. 06 , 2 MONTHS AGO, AND WE ARE TRYING THIS NEXT MONTH AGAIN...I WAS 6 WEEKS PREGNANT TOO!! I WAS ATTACHED , IT WAS MY FIRST , IT WAS DEVASTATING SINCE IT HAPPENED 2 DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS....BUT NOW WE HAVE WAITED FOR THIS DAY , TO TRY AGAIN.

I SUGGEST YOU WAIT A MINIMUM OF 2 MONTHS, MY HUSBAND DIDNT UE A CONDOM , BUT PULLED OUT EVERYTIME, BEFORE HE EJACULATED. IT WORKED FOR A YR BEFORE WE PLANNED TO GET PREGNANT.

YOU MUST WAIT AT LEAST 2 WEEKS BEFORE HAVING SEX , AFTER UR M/C....FOR FEAR OF INFECTION ...UR UTERUS IS HEALING SLOWLY AND ITS EASIER TO GET AN INFECTION , SO NO SEX FOR 2 WEEKS AFTER M/C AND NO TAMPON FOR 2 CYCLE, JUST WEAR PADS ...JUST TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE.

I MADE MY HUSBAND WASH HIS HANDS WITH "ANTIBACTERIAL SOAP LIKE "DIAL" WHICH IS THE BEST !! HE WASHED HIS HANDS AND HIS PENIS BEFORE INTERCOURSE, JUST TO MAKE SURE I WOULD GET AN INFECTION...IT WORK WELL, IM COMPLETELY HEALED, AND WE ARE READY TO TRY AGAIN!

HOPE THIS HELPED!GOOD LUCK TO YOU

SHELLY
After my d&c in September, my dr. told me to wait at least one cycle.  I had a natural mc on February 8th and am trying again right away, although from opk's and bbt, I haven't ovulated yet or just may not ovulate this month.  A lot of posters say that their docs and midwives say it is ok to try again right away if you feel up to it after a natural mc.  My cousin, who is a midwife also advised me that it was ok to try again right away.  It seems to be more of a personal choice.

I have heard many things.  My doctor told me to wait 1 cycle before ttc again--but I think that is more for traking the date.  I went with my gut feeling that my body was ready--so we started ttc after the bleeding stopped.  I had a natural m/c and I bled for about a week and then I waited somne days before we ttc again.  I learned a lot from the ladies on this forum and decided to go with my gut.  I know that everything is in God's hands and whatever is meant to be will happen.  Say prayers--talking to God has helped me get through this.  Pryaers to you:)
Thanks a lot ... I will go with my gut. I think that my body will tell me when I'm ready. I will definetly wait 1 cycle...