why does my stomach hurt all the time? 11 weeks and 2 days
I am really concerned about my stomach problem. It all ways hurts in the upper middle no matter what I eat or drink. I wake up all night with my stomach hurting. I thought it was just gas, but it never goes away and mallox does not help. I dont want anything to hurt the baby but what else can I try for relief? thanks
If this is your first pregnancy it is probably the ligaments stretching.  
Up high between your ribs?  If so I had that and I had to take prevacid.  Safe in pregnancy for heartburn.  Good luck.  Also it did't feel burning to me just pain/achy!
My stomach is hurting too! Mine is right under my belly button. At first I thought it was constipation...but it's not! It's really bothering me, too! Sorry I'm not much help in figuring out what's going on....but you're not alone! :)
thanks everyone for your comments. I did try prevacid last night and I finally got some sleep so maybe it is heartburn but it does not feel like a burn to me either it is a achy pain. well thanks again and good luck to everyone.
When I was pregnant with my 2nd child I couldnt keep anything down and had pain in upper stomach rib area.  Found out I had gastritis.  It was caused by acid being pushed up into my esophagus which started to damage the lining of it.  They gave me a pill to help, (cant remember now what it was; it was 8 years ago), and finally I got relief.  I couldnt even drink water or chew ice, I hope this is not what you are going through!  But if you got relief from prevacid, then you might want to check with your dr to see if you could be at risk for this.