HELP! Constant vaginal burning no STD

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

HELP! Constant vaginal burning no STD

I am at the end of my rope with this issue ! About four months ago my vagina started burning internally , I immediately called the doctor and assumed I had a yeast infection I was prescribed Diflucan and nothing changed. Convinced I had an STD I was tested by my primary for Gonorrhea and Chlamydia as well as  well as a BV test . Everything came back negative but I was prescribed Metronidazole. Symptoms began to clear up and came back a week later. Recently the pain started to drive me crazy, itching, burning, slight discharge so I went to my Gyno (twice) Both times she said I was "irritated" internally and had slight internal bleeding in my cervix which she froze for me. I was given Terconazole which did not work and I was tested again for Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, and this time trich, BV, and yeast. EVERYTHING came back negative! Finally my doc suggested perhaps my PH was off... I tried RePHresh, eating yogurt and acidophiles. NOTHING works. I am in a monogamous relationship with someone who has been tested twice as well. For a while we were using condoms and my symptoms seemed to improve a bit, but it killed our sex life. I read that sperm has a high PH? I have searched everywhere on the internet for causes and treatments, my doctor is starting to think I am a hypochondriac and I am driving my boyfriend CRAZY but this irritation is really driving me to the edge, I am honestly miserable. PLEASE HELP  
hello, is the burning mostly in one spot or all over? Im dealing with something similar (see my past posts,) maybe we can figure this out together!!
Did you do your antibotic (antibiotic) for the full week and not quit. the best thing internally you should clean your tub very good rinse it out a dozen times and fill it with hotter than warm water put 1/4 a cup of epsom salt in there and do this for 4 days. It may bv but its undetectable. hopefully this works 4 u. let me know
KTowne, Shannon79, pb95, and Belle313 commented on Belle313's status
gymdandee commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
KTowne 11 more days until we find ... Comment
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals