Is there anyone who could help me figure out whats wrong with me? Please!
I really need help. I've been going through this for months now. I've been to the doctors, I've seen three doctors I also had a pelvic exam, ultra sound, STD tests, pee tests and yes I am sexually active and was when it started happening. I thought it was because birth control pills because when I ran out and couldn't get anymore it started happening. It went away when I got back on them. I don't want to be on birth control pills to make me feel healthy. It seems very unnatural. What happens is I get really uncomfortable and I feel like I have to pee every second. When I do pee barely any pee comes out, and I feel just a little pain before I pee. It's not any strange color but there is a pain that comes after I pee and it makes me feel like I need to push out more pee and the pain lasts for a couple of minutes so I need to stay on the toilet. After I'm done peeing it still hurts and I feel uncomfortable. The uncomfortableness lasts for hours. I do have to say that when it first started happening I would feel like I need to pee and once I got to the bathroom this huge urgency comes across and I must admit I did pee on myself a few times because I couldn't hold it.  This is an off and on thing. When it happens it can last for hours, but sometimes it won't happen for a day or half a day. I've missed a lot of school because of this. It makes me very moody and upset. I can't be around people. I can't sleep when I am feeling this uncomfortable pain and I have lost lots of sleep. Can someone please help me! Has anyone had this before? Did my doctors miss anything. I really really need this to stop. It's ruining my life!