Is there anyone who could help me figure out whats wrong with me? Plea...

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Is there anyone who could help me figure out whats wrong with me? Please!

I really need help. I've been going through this for months now. I've been to the doctors, I've seen three doctors I also had a pelvic exam, ultra sound, STD tests, pee tests and yes I am sexually active and was when it started happening. I thought it was because birth control pills because when I ran out and couldn't get anymore it started happening. It went away when I got back on them. I don't want to be on birth control pills to make me feel healthy. It seems very unnatural. What happens is I get really uncomfortable and I feel like I have to pee every second. When I do pee barely any pee comes out, and I feel just a little pain before I pee. It's not any strange color but there is a pain that comes after I pee and it makes me feel like I need to push out more pee and the pain lasts for a couple of minutes so I need to stay on the toilet. After I'm done peeing it still hurts and I feel uncomfortable. The uncomfortableness lasts for hours. I do have to say that when it first started happening I would feel like I need to pee and once I got to the bathroom this huge urgency comes across and I must admit I did pee on myself a few times because I couldn't hold it.  This is an off and on thing. When it happens it can last for hours, but sometimes it won't happen for a day or half a day. I've missed a lot of school because of this. It makes me very moody and upset. I can't be around people. I can't sleep when I am feeling this uncomfortable pain and I have lost lots of sleep. Can someone please help me! Has anyone had this before? Did my doctors miss anything. I really really need this to stop. It's ruining my life!
specialmom commented on specialmom's status
specialmom Why is it when you don't fe... Comment
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals