Pregnant after hysterectomy and tubes cut and tried

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

I worked out I am 36  weeks I am getting little kicks and movement how could this be possible, since17 July  2013 feeling sick ,morning sickness the doctor said I am stresses,then in nov 2013 went to the doctor with a lump in the the top of my tummy and still feeling sick had a ultrasound and blood test the doctor thought I had a hernia, now still feeling sick also what I said before kicking and movement I can't tell the doctor this  because I am sure he willnt believe me,I am getting period like pains 3 days in a row  twice I got pain in my vagina ,I have been dieting over a year ,I get hungry I eat more but still losing weigh ,I sometimes but on a little but lose it again I am so down over this ,I take pregnancy strip tests show neg test but one before it did show possive ,if I got a true blue pregnant test can it show up I am pregnant so worried if I am pregnant will it be normal birth ,is it possible pregnant after hysterectomy
I mean clear blue pregnancy test not true blue
Pregnancy after tubal ligation is possible but in that case pregnancy is ectopic in nature but pregnancy is not possible after hysterectomy as there is no womb to carry the growing fetus. The kicking movements can be due to peristaltic movements of the abdomen. Pregnancy test kits are basically qualitative kind of test which just tests presence of hCG hormone in the urine of pregnant woman because this hormone is only produced during pregnancy among women. But this pregnancy test depends upon the particular level of hCG in the blood. So sometime it may be possible that it can give you false negative results during early days of pregnancy only because of un- sufficient level of hCG to make test positive. But you check it by performing a second test on following day or within a week and if both clear lines appear then there is chances to have pregnancy and then you consult with your local Gynecologist. You can also go for blood test which will give you more confirmatory diagnosis of presence of hCG and pregnancy.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Hi I cancelled my account  I am Ecila60 ,yep I had enough went to the doctor he said pregnancy isn't possible ,he said I am get spasms or something I forgot he's from my meds I guess side affects I have stopped one meds to see which ones is causing it,when I had my tubes cut and tried I wanted them reversed but doctor said it was to dangerous  I really wanted another child ,then it had to have a hysterecomy , now I thought I was pregnant I was happy but at the same time I know it was imposible ,I was reading on the internet people was saying pregnant after hysterecomy can happen and I was happy but sad too I knew it was dangerous  if this was true what people been saying
What I don't understand  is why blame my meds,I had them since  the year 2006 why now  surely it don't take  7 years to affect me
I mean 7 years to 2013 to be sick to now and  this year to get movement that I said about