how to regain my virginity without surgery

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

. i infortunately lost my virginty with my bf 2 years back. we had sex  more than 20 times. till then i havent done anything like that. can any1 just suggest what should i do. i am marrying in a very religious family next year

If the hymen has been torn then without surgery like hymenoplasty, unfortunately there is no medicine as such to restore the hymen. I suggest you talk to your gynecologist and discuss about this surgery.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I don't see why it's an issue.  There's no way your future husband will be able to tell you are a virgin or not based on whether or not your hymen is intact.  Women are so much more active these days that their hymens usually tear before their first sexual encounter anyway.  Besides that, he has no idea how tight you were when you started or anything if he's religious and has never had sex.  (Besides, everyone's going to be a little different anyway.)
I hv a question ? What if husband is a doctor
Pleaseee tell me I am sooo worried .. I am marrying nxt year the man whom I am marrying is a dr and very religious person he is virgin ... I m not virgin I hv over 25 tyms ... I dn't want him to knw that I m not virgin..plzzz tell me ehat should I do
hey hlovek its your badluck u r getting married to doctor although even an illiterate can tell a girl is virgin or not you should have thaught abt it earlier ur only shot is you tell your going to be husband abt it before marriage bcoz if he learns it later you will be in bigger trouble
hey hlovek its your badluck u r getting married to doctor even an illiterate can tell a girl is virgin or not you should have thaught abt it earlier ur only shot is you tell your going to be husband abt it before marriage bcoz if he learns it later you will be in bigger trouble
Dw abut it just tell him the truth the more u lie the more your situation will worsen, trust me. Tell him that it was only once when you were young and naive it was that one time with that one person and thats it.
is is possible to bleed if you had sex for once