itching around vigina
hi, i'm 25 year old and married 4months ago. since 3days i have itching sensation around vigina and pure white type is releasing through out the day. please suggest me for reducing this itching and white outcome.
Do you also have somehwat of a foul odor?  If you don't want to see a doctor, first thing I would try would be a yeast infection medication as yeast infections are usually accompanied with burning, itching, and discharge.  Good luck and let us know how it goes :)
It is hard to diagnose something like this on the internet, but I have a feeling that you have thrush, a yeast infection. You should see the doctor to be sure by having a swab taken. If you can't do that you could by some cream from the pharmacy called Clomitrazole or Canesten.
i am also a 25 year old and been married for 6 years.(a very faithfull wife with 3 kids).i'm having the same problem but mine is once a month ive been to the doctor and asked for the diflucan pill and i still get one at least once a month..if you have any suggestions please leave a comment....