stabbing pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

stabbing pain

i have a sharp stabbing pain on my left hand adaman
and i also have 2 lump in my lower back that are hard and very pain full i have tryed to sh my doctor but he wont even look at it they are placed one on ether side of my spine they also feel lumpy i find it hard to walk on most days
For your symptoms shingles should be ruled out. Shingles occurs in people who have had chickenpox and represents a reactivation of the dormant varicella-zoster virus. The first sign is usually a tingling feeling, itchiness, or stabbing pain on the skin. After a few days, a rash appears as a band or patch of raised dots on the side of the trunk or face. The rash develops into small, fluid-filled blisters which begin to dry out and crust over within several days. When the rash is at its peak, symptoms can range from mild itching to extreme and intense pain.

Get it examined from a dermatologist to confirm the diagnosis.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Iv been to my doctor but with out looking it at it he said it probly just my arthritis so i guess i just have to put up with it