Women's Health Community
11 days late period ..negative pregnancy test
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

11 days late period ..negative pregnancy test

recently i have had laparoscopy surgery due to and ectopic pregnancy on oct.6 2011.after the surgery my hcg took until december to go back to normal. than i had a period dec 5 2011 and my next cycle was due in dec 30 and never came . iam now 11 days late on my period. i took a pregnancy test on jan 7 2012 which is 7 days after my period was due and it was negative  . is there still a chance i mite be pregnant . if not what are the other reasons my period might be late
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
If you already had an ectopic pregnancy your chances of having another ectopic pregnancy are higher than for other women. If you are late you need to contact your OBY as soon as possible an request a blood pregnancy test. With ectopic pregnancies the levels of HCG are very low and most of the time wouldn't be detected on regular urine pregnancy test. Good luck and please keep us posted.
Blank
thank you and okay i will just one more question i havent  had any pregnancy signs and when i was prego with the ectopic  in oct i had almost every symptoms and my period was 7 days late when i got a positive pregnancy test  so do you think it is a possiblity i can be pregnant now ?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...