13-14 dpo spotting

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

13-14 dpo spotting

Ok so I've been having some cramps, mild pulling cramps since 3 dpo. My period was suppose to start today and when I woke up this morning, I was cramping, so I'm thinking oh, my period is starting. I checked, went to the bathroom, used the potty and there was a smear of brown and red blood, so I put a tampon in, this was arounf 5 this morning, around 11 a.m., I took the tampon out because it was irritating me. I looked at it and there was no trace of blood. Am I pregnant?  Someone please help, because I'd hate to get a pt and get a bfn!
sound like period is coming.... just wait for few more days. If no, take hpt!
I was on the dpo and I did not have my period until i took the birthcontrol pills. I was given 1 shot every month for three months then put on the pill to regulate my period back. But the whole time I took th eshot I never had it. My sis is current on it and has not had hers for about a year. Have you had your period since you started the dpo? Or is this the first time this has occured?