13 days late, one positive pregnancy test, 8 negatives!! could i be pre...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

13 days late, one positive pregnancy test, 8 negatives!! could i be pregnant?

I took an HPT 2 days before my missed period because I anxiously thought that I could be pregnant....my husband and I have been trying for the past couple of months. The result was POSITIVE!! I was so excited that I wanted to confirm it with another! The test immediately following was negative and the next 7 HPTs were negative also. I originally attributed the neg results with being too hydrated and not testing with the first morning's urine but now I'm not so optomistic. I have an appointment at my OBGYN on May 8th (he can't fit me in any sooner) but I'm starting to get concerned. My period is 13 days late and I thought the HGC hormone would clearly be strong enough to detect by now. Could I be pregnant and it's just too faint to tell?? Any advice or similar experiences is greatly appreciated!!! Thanks a bunch.
Tags: Pregnancy, test, Health, s, Pregnancy test, Reproductive Health, Women, Womens Health
i called my doctor today and he ordered a blood test. hopefully this will resolve things. any other experiences to share would be greatly appreciated. thanks!
Are you using the same brand every time? I got my BFP at 12 DPO using the CVS early test.  It's their version of the First Response brand.  The line was very light, but it was a line nonetheless.  My DH was not convinced so we went out and bought 2 of the First Response tests to use the next a.m.  Even though they are supposedly the most sensitive HPTs, the line was even fainter than the CVS one.  I probably would not have noticed it had I not already gotten a + on the CVS one.  About 2 days later I used the Answer Early test and got a clear +.  I guess, those HPTs can be very different despite how sensitive they claim to be.  To be honest, I really don't know what to make of your situation.  With that many tests, and as many days late as you are, I think you would get an accurate result by now.  Any chance the first + was an evap line?  Any way that you miscalculated your O day?  I wish I could offer you more help.  It's too bad that you have to wait so long to see a DR.  I guess you could keep POAS using different brands, but I imagine that would get quite $$$$$.  I hope everything is OK.  Sorry I can't be of more help. Oh, you can try going to www.peeonastick.com.  They give you reviews of different HPTs.  Maybe you're using one that's not so good.  HTH.
I'm really baffled because the first test I took that was positive was a ClearBlueEasy Digital. It clearly said "PREGNANT." I took the other one about 2 hours later and it said "NOT PREGNANT." And thus began my mission to get another positive (or at least consistent) result. I've actually read on Peeonastick.com that CBE digitals have been known to give false positives but that doesn't explain why my period is so late. I am very regular. My cycle has started every 30-32 days since I've been a teenager.I really don't understand and I'm starting to worry. I just want to know!!!
when i was pregnant for the first time some thing like this happened to me. I took a cheap brand hpt and it was negative so i thought nothing of it thinking all hpt were the same, but then i talked to my sister in law who works at a obgyn office and she said when the doctors office gives you a pregnancy test they use ept hpt to test your urine, so i went out and bought a ept and it was positive, then just to see if it was the test i tried another ept and it was positive. once i was like 5 months pregnant i still had one more cheap brand hpt and thought well i know for sure that i am pregnant lets see what the cheap hpt says and it still said not pregnant. so it really depends on the test if i were you i would get an ept.
It's possible that you could have had an anovulatory cycle this time.  Most women have at least 1 cycle a year where they fail to O for some reason.  That's not the best news, but it could explain things.
thanks for all of your replies and advice. The more insight, the better. I will ultimately find out SOMETHING on May 8th, I'm just curious to see if anyone has experienced this...lots of neg results but no period.
I went thru the same thing this week. I took a clearblue digital that read pregnant on monday. That night at 3am I took another. It said not pregnant. On wednesday I took another, still negative. tried other brands that I had laying around. All negative. I got the results back from the bloodwork I had done on Tuesday, NEGATIVE. I did some researching on the internet. I found quiet a few people who claimed false positives with the digitals.  On uspharmist or pharmacy.com, it said that ovulation or having ovarian cysts can cause false positives. Very intersting.

I hope your bloodwork comes back the way you're hoping. Please let us know. I'd like to know that I'm not the only one on this forum that this has happened to.
thanks for the insight....do you have ovarian cysts?
They found one during my last pregnancy that ended up to be a blighted ovum (where a baby never develops). I had a persistant pain on my left side and they couldn't determine for a couple of weeks if I had an ectopic pg or not. I had the same pain during the whole pg with my son last year. I don't know if it's large or anything. There was a certain name for it, but I since forgot. The ER doctor told me about it right after he told me I had an abnormal pg.

I've just never gotten a false positive before. I've been pg 5 times so far, 2 children. And I've had MANY unprotected accidents over the years so I've taken MANY pg tests!

I think I'm going to contact clearblue and tell them what happened and see if they can refund me or send out a replacement.
oh, when do you expect your bloodwork results? I'm a bit curious of your outcome. If your's comes back negative as well, we should both gang up on this company.
hi, its happened that to me , i test the first one was positive then i tried the next day was negative, i asked my husband he is a family doctor , he said after the test i wait atleast 5 min, more than that will give u invalid result,  i always have negative hpt,but my husband said ,, one reason for a false negative pregnancy test could be that we took the test to early, pregnancy vary on their sensitivity which means how soon they can detect hormone (HCG) IN UR URINE, it is possible that although your ovum might be fertilized ,meaning you maybe pregnant ,but your body has not started secreting enough HCG FOR THE TEST TO MEASURE. your body needs time for the hormone to rise to a high enough level to be detected in a tes....HOPE IT MAKES SESNSE THIS FOR ALL OF YOU GIRLS,THANKS, I WILL KEEP U POSTED, IAM GOING TO THE LAB ON TUESDAY FOR MY BLOOD TEST ,AND I WILL KEEP U IN TOUCH OK,
I'M GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING, BUT I BOUGHT MY TEST FROM THE 99CENT STORE AND IT CAME OUT POSITVE THEN I TOOK A URINE TEST AT THE DR.S AND IT CAME OUT NEGATIVE SO I THINK I'M NOT PREGNANT, I'M CRAMPING LEFT AND RIGHT...TWO WEEKS AGO ONE OF MY BOOBS WAS HURTING I THOUGHT FOR SURE I WAS GOING TO START MY PERIOD BUT I HAVE'NT IT'S BEEN 13 DAY'S LATE.
My name is Holly and I am 25 yrs old. I have been married alittle over 3 months. Well here is the thing, I was suppose to start my period on 06/23/2007 and it hasnt started yet. I have taken like 4 home test all neg. I went to a clinic for a urine test and told them what was going on and yet again neg. My mom said she had the same problem when she was pregnant. All the test urine or blood came back neg till she was almost 3 months.I have the systoms,wanting to take naps, nausa feeling,light cramping, eating different the the bathroom is my new best friend.Know matter what I drink Im going to the restroom soon after. Can someone shed some light on this. Is something wronng or could I just be taking after my mom? if you like you can post here or e-mail me back at ***@****.   Thank you.
I went through a very similar situation. I was getting ready to go to boot camp and the day before I left I tested and it came back negative. It was now time to leave and while at the MEPS station the military DOC tested me  before they put me on the flight...again I tested negative. I arrived at Alabama... and well the military loads you up with all sorts of shots and if you're a woman, they do blood work to make sure you're not pregnant before giving you the series of "Military" shots. Bloodwork too came bac negative. Well, 6 weeks into basic training I started to feel really crappy. The drill Sgts. did not want to hear this but I told them that my breast felt as though they were on fire and I haven't gottem my period. Generally they thought I was crazy and trying to get out of training but after some much pushing they finally decided to complete additional bloodwork and....... I was almost three month pregnant.
Im 23 yrs old and having the same problem. I had all the symptoms and growing out of my clothes and both tests came back negative. I feel alot of movement in my lower abdomen. The drs did alot of other tests and they all came back normal. sometimes our bodies don't produce the HCG hormone its so weird. the dr listened with a stethoscope and I go for my 1st ultrasound next monday. I moved and got the new dr which is the one that is sending me. this is my first. good luck to you all.

I am 29 years old and I have four living children. I have been pregnant with 14 different babies (one time was twins; they were stillborn). I have had many false positives and false negatives over the past six years or so. They claim that it is not that common but it has happened to me about 10 times.  I have also been pregnant before and had it say positive and the next 4 pregnancy tests after (all diff brands), even a week or two later, say negative. Then I'm still puking and KNOWING that I am pregnant (Trust me, you KNOW after being preg as many times as I have), yet it still shows negative. Finally, I either get a positive one again or go to the Dr and this confirms it. I have also had a false negative blood test (I was pregnant and it said that I was not). Unfortunately, ladies, our bodies are very complex and I don't think anyone has all of the answers for us.  I have never had a problem with the digital ones, though. If it says negative, I am not pregnant; if it says positive, I am. However, I have been REALLY nauseous every single day lately and my husband finally bought me a two pack of pregnancy tests just last night to ease my mind. I do not want anymore children, as I have VERY complicated pregnancies and I am sick the whole entire time and I have to have another c-section if I have anymore. Not to mention the fact that my youngest is barely 4 mos old. I do NOT want to be pregnant!  Anyway, I took a test last night and got a positive result. I took the other test a few hours later, because I was freaking out, and another positive. My husband had a vasectomy but still has a sperm count (although very low), so it is possible for me to be pregnant, but not likely, as his sperm cout is LOW and I am still nursing. I am thinking that it is yet again another false positive.
I am 21 years old and am 19 days late .. I took 3 tests, 2 digital and 1 first response which all came back negative .. ive been extremely tired, light headed, and nauseaus .. My boobs dont hurt, and ive had no abdominal cramping .. Ive been with my fiance for over 3 years and have never had any misthaps, so I guess im just trying to ease myself into thinking im not pregnant .. Does anyone believe I may be?
Unfortunately I cannot give anyone any insight as to what you all are going through.  I am also in the same boat as you here.  I am now thirteen days late as of today.  I got one positive HPT about a week ago, and since then three negatives...wait, four neg's.  The first test I took was EPT, the second was EPT and the last three were First Response.  My abdomen feels different at times, and other times I can't really tell.  I've had the cramping, the thirsty cravings, the many bathroom trips on some days...other days, I feel pretty normal.  I've also had the sore breasts now and then, and other days normal.  I check my cervix as well every day for the last few months now and only took a break from checking it for a few weeks about a month ago.  This last month, my cervix has been very high and soft for weeks at a time.  Then it might seem a little lower for a day, and hard for a couple days maybe, but higher again and then still very high and soft for weeks at a time.  I have a doctor appointment in two weeks and so I am really stressing about it and wondering if I am pregnant or not.  Especially after reading all of your postings above.  I have one child already, and with her I knew two weeks after getting pregnant that I was.  I also got a BFP with her on the two week mark so for me, this time is very odd.  Also, I was pregnant once before about a year ago, and my big sign with both pregnancies that I was preggy was a very noticeable pulse in my abdomen while laying on my stomach (which is how I sleep at night).  I have yet to feel that this time so I'm trying to keep my hopes up.  I guess we'll all know sooner or later....LETS ALL VOTE FOR SOONER! If any of you that are in limbo find anything new out soon, please post your results here...good or bad....and let us all know.  I will try to do the same!
I am 18 days late today. I have a DR appt on tuesday afternoon. I have taken 3 test and all BPN. I am not sure what to think. This will be my 2nd child. And we just decided to begin trying last month. We hope we are, as to I have never been late, except with my first. With my first child, I got a very faint line ane the next day I went to the DR and they said yes you are. At that time I was right at 8 weeks. So for some ladies it does take a little longer for it to register. To all you ladies trying to conceive, GOOD LUCK!

i am currently 13 days late 5 neg test i  went to the doctor yesterday got bloodwork done and ill find out tomorrow im so confused im having cramping on right and left side by my ovaries doesnt really feel like menstrual cramps ive been on the pill since may my last period was 8/26 i have nausea my breast arent that sore but they feel bigger ive been 28 days since i took myself off the pill im so confused i dont know what else to think any sugestions
Okay, so I am officially 26  days late.  I have had so many pregnancy symptoms, which include, nausea (sometimes throwing up, but most of the time just gagging), severe headaches, bloating, some cramping, and tiredness.  Usually I get bloated about a week before my period, and usually my breasts are sore, but I don't have that now.  I took 4 pregnancy tests, one in which I took at my doctors office.  They all were negative.  The doctor figured by now I should have had a positive test, so he didn't make me get a blood test.  But something tells me otherwise?  I have never been this late...ever!  I remembered today, that I think I may have had implantation bleeding about 2 to 3 weeks ago, and didn't think anything of it.  This would be my first pregnancy, if I were pregnant, so I don't have any experience with this stuff.  Any input??? Thanks!
What is it about the second child?  I have a 2.5 year old daughter.  My husband and I thought that we conceived last month, I was due to start my period the 6th of this month, and I have not yet.  I am so confused because I took one of those First Response tests last Tuesday and it was an obvious positive.  I took the next test the next day and it was negative.  I have had about 5 negative since then.  I am unsure what happened.   Well, I have not period related symptoms such as cramping, mood swings, in fact I have had the same euphora I had when pregnant with my first.  I took another test this morning and it was negative.  I have no idea why I would have gotten that first positive, I Have thought i was pregnant several times in the past, and I have NEVER had a positive for any reason, that positive line is HARD to make show up, in my experience.  So, I have no idea what is going on now.  HAS ANYONE, had this situation or a similar one and can post an outcome?
Okay so, my husband and I have been trying to conceive for about a month and a half now, my period was due yesterday and I never got it. I know it's still early and I should wait a few days but my period is never early and never late, it's almost like clockwork; usually I can predict the time I will get it on the day it's due. Anyhow, I took a first response test yesterday and it came up negative; however, I still have not yet gotten my period. My breasts and nipples are very sore,sensitive, and slightly bigger. I also have very light cramping but they're not as severe as my usual menstrual cramps are. I also find myself urinating more frequently, especially at night. If anyone could shed this light on this situation for me I would really appreciate it, I'm so very anxious to know!
i had the same experience, i took a first response test and it was positive then i took two more today and both negs. are you any the wiser yet?
No I'm not unfortunately. After 4 days I got my period and I have never been so disappointed in my life. I was so sure I was pregnant; my breasts had been hurting for so long, way before my period was due, and  my nipples were extremely sensitive et. etc. I am so sick of this, I mean this is so frustrating! And you know what I really hate...everyone always says" you need to stop stressing out, you have plenty of time...you're not going to get pregnant because you just keep thinking about it, you're not supposed to try"! I am so very sick of hearing that, I mean how else are you supposed to feel after trying, and trying and having no results when all you want is a baby. I know I have to be patient , but it's so hard, and so disappointing to see a negative signs after negative signs! Does anyone else out there feel like this, or have  any pointers for me? I would really appreciate it....HELP!!!
So nice to hear that I am not the only one to be in this predicament. I have no children yet. I miscarried my first pregnancy in September at 12 weeks and was naturally devastated. I had to go through labour etc which was really horrible. We decided we would let nature decide if I was ready to concieve (conceive) again or not, and start trying after the bleeding had stopped after the miscarriage. At about 4 weeks after my miscarriage, I began feeling dizzy like I had when I was first pregnant before. I took my blood pressure and it was much lower than normal (explaining the dizziness) as it had been in early pregnany last time too. I have been tired and weeing more often like last time too. I took a normal pregnancy test the day after I felt like this and it was negative, then an early one, which was also negative. The following morning I took the same early test first wee of the day and it was positive. All the sad bits started to melt away, and I was so happy. But I have taken about 5 tests since, 3 of which were early ones, and all have been negative. The positive was now 4 days ago and I can't help but think it should be showing up on at  least other early tests by now. My period has still not come (though of course I have no idea of when its due). I wondered if it could still be hormones from the last pregnancy, but I did a normal test about 10 days before I started taking these, which was negative, and so surely all those hormones were gone. Besides which I felt like I was ovulating around the time we started trying again. I feel so confused and like this could all be a cruel joke. But why do I feel pregnant!? I have a Drs appointment the day after tomorrow, but am worried that even a blood test might not be accurate! I am losing trust in all these tests and don't know which to believe. Sigh.
Yes, I know how you feel; it's so frustrating. So I am wondering , it's about two weeks after your Dr.'s appt., how did the test go? I hope it went well, and you are pregnant. I'm also so sorry to hear about your previous miscarriage, I can't imagine how that feels. Best of luck to you, keep us posted!
I am 26, have 2 girls and had an IUI on Nov 5th, 11dpo and iui I got the faintest ++++ line on a dollar tree hpt.  It was sooo faint, but it did show color, not just an evap line.  I took it at about 4pm (not 1st morning urine), took a second at 9pm still very faint (not that I was expecting more just wanted to make sure i wasn't seeing things).  Went to peeonastick.com (best site ever) and actually compared +++ line results on one of their links and it matched a test that was considered +++ at 10,11,and 12dpo...so of course I was damn sure it worked.

Took one today first thing in the morning (expecting a more ++ line since it was my 1st morn pee) and it was - for about 3 minutes and then a VERY VERY faint line, fainter than yesturday.  I did take an HCG trigger shot but i tested until it left my body (was - for 2 whole days before my + tests came).  So all in all these are my results:

Tue: - OPK (yes sometimes they detect preg but not often, just had one left over)
Wed: -
Thurs: -
Fri 1st morning: -
Fri 4pm: faint (and I mean faint, but pink) ++++
Fri 9pm: faint again +++
Sat 1st morning pee 5am (I can't hold it until morning, I've been peeing like crazy):
extremely faint +++ but so faint (still very little pink) but I really expected darker b/c it was 1st morning!

So I am praying it will get darker right??  3 tests although faint should constitute a + right?  I even compared them to my previous negatives to look for evap lines or something and the negatives have no hint of lines or color at ALL.

anyone in the same boat today or recently?
Hey CeCe, the best advice I can give you is go to your OBGYN or lab and have a blood test done. False positives are not as common as flase negatives; also, it doesn't matter how faint that pink line is, if there is a positive sign, chances are you're indeed pregnant, so congratulations! I hope everything works out for you, keep us posted! I go for my blood test on Friday, I really hope I am pregnant. My period is 8 days late and I have a very regualar cycle, although I did test negative to 3 tests already, I have my fingers crossed!
I am about 3 days late with my period. I started feeling sick a week or so ago so I decided to take a pregnancy test. (I have been pregnatn before so I know what morning sickness feels like). So far I have taken 4 tests, one positive the rest negative. The one positive was the digital test, so I know I never messed it up. I have lower back pain, tender brests and I am very irritable. I have normally a very regular period. This morning I went to a clinic and got another (5th) urine test done. Negative as well. I feel very pregnant still - I cant explain it, its just a feeling. I am scheduled for a blood test in a week, but I want to know what my chances are of being pregnant. We are so confused!
I had three negative urine test done and it took a blood test to confirm that I was indeed pregnant and this was within one week of missing my period. I have also had  a false positive with a store bought test before too and I was not pregnant I was so disappointed I cried as we were using fertility drugs to get pegnant
i am 21, i've been married for almost 2 years now. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant almost 3 years. The begining of 2007 I had 3 miscarriages. All the tests I took were positive. They were early on miscarriages, within the first 2 months. But nothing else since. I found out 2 weeks ago I have a very large ovarian cyst on my right ovary. 7.9cm, I never had a clue, no pain or anything like that. Well anyways, My period is 2 weeks late and I'm wondering if a cyst could keep you from getting your period... if you can get pregnant while having a cyst.... should i start getting excited and take tests..... I have been so very tired, eating everything in sight (which is not me) even peppers :( yuk. I have been peeing like a foutain and getting sick right after i eat something. Half the time I can't even finish eating because I'm going to be sick. I have wanted this for soooooo very long and wanted to get someone's option that has been in this boat before.   Everyone I know has been putting their two sence in every chance. I know they are trying to help but if I hear "just stop thinking about it and it will happen" I will literally go off the deep end. someone please help me out.
I just took a pregnancy test on 5-26-08 when I woke up and it came back positive, then about two hours later it came back negative.  This was a clearblue digital and I took one again this morning(5-27-08) and it said Negative.  Is there not enough HCG in my body now or did I really get a False Positive on the first test.....thats nothing to mess around with, especially people who have been trying to get pregnant.  I have read alot about people having problems with these clearblue digitals so I am trying again tomorrow morning.  I did call my doctor and he said there is no way I am pregnant b/c I just got done with my period last wk.  I think it's bull**! PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP
trust in yourslf and the way you feel, we dont always get the answer we want from the doctor, sometimes they dont know what to say but tell you something else comes along with maybe or may not, if you did have a positive test then you  might havee a big chance of getting pregnant, all the others that follows by might be because it couldnt read anymore, so yeah if i were you i would wait a little bit longer and try testing again, just dont put your hopes unto what you see, let it pass you by unexectdly. sometimes people are too stressed and think they might be having pegnancy symptoms, dont think about it too much, your body is a very sensitive thing that will control your mind and have all this weird symptoms, keep posing  want to hear from you again.
Thanks, I'm gonna wait it out but it's so hard b/c it's always in the back of my mind...do I do this, can I do that? lol.  I'll let you know what I come up with.
same here, i too am hoping that im pregnant, i've been trying for almost a year now, but yeah true its hard to keep it out of our minds, its more like the only thing the mind looks forward to, but yeah lets try not to, i hope  am prego too, i have symptoms, late period but havnt tried a test yet, it might be im scared or something it might comes out negative but  yeah im trying not to think about it too much..
Hello ladies, my husband and I have ben trying to get pregnant for about a year now and haven't had the best of luck. Anyway, I am now about a week late on my period, and I am exhibiting many pregnancy symptoms such as sore breasts, light cramping or bloating, also a little bit of cramping near my uterus, frequent urination and I know this is gross, but terrible constipation and all that other fun stuff. However, I did take a pregnancy test yesterday morning and I got a very faint negative line :(. If any of you ladies could shed some light on this situation for me I would greatly appreciate it; it's so frustrating to have to go through this all the time, I feel almost useless, like I haven't been able to do what a woman is supposed to do, I want to be a mother so badly. Anyway, if anyone could help me out I would love it, maybe my day is finally coming. Good luck to all of you ladies on your baby quest!
we are here for other purposes, so pls dont feel that way :(
i was just wondering if you are preg????? as it was the 1st of june the last time you wrote.
Im 18 years old and when i first got my period I was pretty irregular but for the past 1 or so i been regular.Lately i been feeling kinda weird so i thought that i might be pregnant this would be my first if i am... I've taken over 6 pregnancy test the first three came up invalid and the last three came up negative but i still haven't gotten my period im over 3 months late and im experiencing over half of the symptoms of pregnancy always wanting to take a nap cravings, trips tho the bathroom, tenderness of the breast and abdomen, constanst headaches, and swelling of the hands and feet. I have gain a little weight over the last couple of months so when i went to the clinic they said that could be one of the reasons maybe because i gain a little weight but i don't know I ask my mom and she is pretty confused as well can anybody help me!! Can i possibly be pregnant still
I am currently 13 days late. Have taken 4 home pregnancy tests and were all neg the last one I took was 5 days ago. Well I don't trust them I definitely think I'm pregnant as I'm never late and have started having symptoms and all. Took a blood test yesterday and get the results tonight! Will let you know if my suspicions are correct..
I think home preg tests can be unreliable because if you ovulated later in your cycle there might not be enough hormone to pick up with a urine test.
I've been reading all the comments and while only one is very current I figured i would respond and let you know we are in very similar situations.  I tried this month for a baby and to my surprise i started getting all the typical symptoms about 5 days before my missed period.  I finally got a positive result one day before my missed period.  I was so excited and planned to tell my husband that night by taking another test and letting him see the results.  FYI- that day I noticed my symptoms lessened as the day went on.  When i took another test it came back negative!  Now I am three days late for my period and have had all negative tests each day.  Not to mention my symptoms have pretty much vanished.  I had a quantative blood test yesterday and am finding out today at 3:30.  While I hope to still be pregnant my gut feeling is telling me I no longer am.  I guess at this point my biggest concern is an ectopic pregnancy since I still haven't got my period.  I will update anyone who is reading tonight when I get my results.  Good luck to you all.  I know the feeling of torture this causes!
hi wanted a bit of help and advice, im now 13days late for my period my last normal period was the 16th august as all of my periods have been. i took a hpt on the 9th day i was late it came back neg, i dont really have n e symtoms (symptoms) aprt from frequent urination and crampy,bubbling type sensation in my lower abdomen and 2day i got that metalic taste in my mouth but i dont no wots happening cud n e 1 shed n e light on this? thanks
Well... you never gave the results?  I took a test last night that was negative at first, but after it sat there a while it turned possitive.  I took another on this morning and it said neg., but I keep going back to look and I think I see the line appearing.  Is it possible I am, or do the test turn after it sits out?  I don't see how it could magically appear if there was no HCG!???
well i am in the same boat. i was supposed to start my period on fri, oct 31st. never did. i took a pregnancy test mon afternoon that came back faint but positive. so i took another one, which was also faint but positive. so tuesday morning i took one more which was even fainter than the previous 2-but was a diff brand. went to the DR tues & they did a blood test which came back inconclusive: meaning, neither neg or pos & they told me to come back fri for another blood test. in the meantime i took one test today 6 days late of my period and this First Response test came back Negative. now its just a waiting game....
...ok so here is my story.. my last period was OCT 15.. and i was waiting 4 my next one while should have fallen on NOV.10.. but just got a lil spotting which i didnt need 2 use no tampon nor pad... 2 days later i went 2 da clinic nd got a positive urine test.. they told me i was due on July 22, 2009 so i was so excited and couldnt wait 2 tell everybody da good news.. i made an appt wit my doctor for next week.. when i went 2 my appt they gave me a urine test and it came out negative which i was so confused and in shock when she told me otherwise... they gave me a blood test and the next day they called me sayin it came out negative also... i was not satified with the answer because for almost a month i been getting some symptoms which include : sore breast the aerola is darker nd veins r starting 2 show around them. yesterday i threw up a lot after nauseas and was disguisted by my favorite food :( i get tired very easily and after work all i want 2 do is go 2 sleep at 3:00 in the afternoon (not me) i  used 2 go 2 sleep til 2 or 3 in the morning be4 all this.. oh and my boyfriend cant stand my mood swings at all lol....i burp a lot and i gained 5 lb.. i eat a lot and crave some foods... the doc told me 2 go 2 the lab again nd get a blood test and the urine test  again but 1st i had 2 wait a week longer... ugh... and since i am or was anemic im guessing the hormone number are not showing high for any test 2 show a positive again, BUT PLEASE IF SOMEONE HAS ANY SUGGESTIONS AND OR IS GOING THROUGH THE SAME AS ME PLEASE KEEP ME POSTED AND ILL REPLY Bck!!!!
Hey
im in a situation and im wondering if anybody could help...
i went off birth controll 4-5 months ago, my last period was may 8th, so im almost 3 months late for my period. I took a home test 3 days ago and it was neg. and i took another one this morning, and it was invaid.
could i be pregnant?
3 months is a long time to not have a period
-any feedback would be appreciated
you would be almost 2 months late, not three. and you would be almost 8 weeks pregnant if you were pregnant but your not getting a postive hpt so it does not seem like you are pregnant.

your body might still be adjusting to being off birth control.

give you doc a call, get a blood test and if thats negative have them try and figure out why your not getting your period. there could be something wrong
I was supposed to have my period June 21st. Its now July 4th. I have taken 5 pregnancy tests and on one of the tests i got a VERY VERY faint positve. So i took another test this morning and it was negative. I'm using 2 different test brands. Im tired all the time. Going to the bathroom more. My breasts hurts. Im dizzy alot. and lately i have been feeling nauseated. I'm going to make a doctors appointment monday. But does anyone have any thoughts?
SO I like many others on here am 13 days late! I have takes 5 HPT all negative. I am always regular. I see tons of posts on here but nobody ever follows up with what happened after they went to the doctor. Were they pregnant? Did their period come? WHy does a regular peroid all of a sudden become late? With my first baby it took about 8 days for me to get a positive result but none the less I was pregnant. Now with TTC baby number 2 I am 13 days late but still getting neg results. I am sooooo Frustrated can sombody anybody give me a little help.
P.s. I already called the doc office and they just told me to wait two weeks and if AF didnt come or if I was still getting neg to come in (NO help to me at all) Am I pregnant?
I am 13 days late on my period..I never have been late before like this. I have taken 3 pregnancy tests and all were negative! I am having cramping. Anybody else have this situation?
I am so glad to see that I am not the only one going tru this too! but this is probably the hardest part of it all. I have two daughters and with thier pregnancy's it was really easy, as soon as I missed my period I would test and it would come back with a stong possitive. my youngest child is turning 8yrs.old next month, this is my second marriage and my husband and I have only been trying for a short time. my period is late only by a few days. but starting yesterday I had some spotting. a very fain pink and then a lite brownish color. and I am wondering if that would be implantation bleeding!? I have never had that before with either one of my daughters. I know every pregnacy is diffrent but this is killing me. my last period was Aug 14th and it's now Sept 12th and I am just wondering! has anyone else went through this before? any thoughts or suggestions? I have taken a pregnancy test and it did come back negitive.
On the 13th I went to the store and bought a $5 Family Dollar Pregnancy Test ( that are compared to EPT). I have been buying these like every other week because my period is very unpredictable. I had some PROVERA left over from when my Dr. last wrote the Rx. SO I took them for 10 days as directed and I took the test on the 13th because I was about to start taking the next set of 10 pills. However, I got a very faint positive line. Ok. Immediately I 2nd guess the test because I was so used to getting negatives. SO I went out and bought the EPT the 2 had very faint lines, the HcG tests from the Dollar General and a friend gave me 2 from her Dr. office. All got very faint lines but they all appeared like after an hour. I called my OBGYN so I took a blood test today..I swear I am so nervous..my husband and I really want a healthy baby. The reason for the doubt is due to the EQUATE test I bought back in February that gave me 2 false positives...the blood test then confirmed it of course that I wasn't pregnant. Devastated isn't the word to describe how I felt...So I have to wait until tomm to get my results..So for the past 2 mo..I have been taking CINNAMON, i bought them from the health food store... The Dr says that I have PCOS...I find the Cinnamon to aid with my craving for carbs and sugar...and it's compared to the pill given to diabetics w/o all the weird side affects. And I walk every chance I get to maintain a healthy heart.
go to a gynecologist or your family doctor get it checked I'm having some what of the same issue but I've taking very few test and all have came out negative
Hi there. also want some advise please. had my last period on the 30th of aug 2009. today is the 7th oct 2009. was suppose to start on the 29th of sep. have done 2 test both negative. but i feel pregnant. gyno can only help me in a months time so i dont want to book an appointment. any advise on what test i can use that gives the best result
well after reading all this i see what a waste of money preg tests are!!!

my 1st preg showed hgc at 5weeks, 2nd preg not till 13weeks, this one is kicking around my bellybutton and still negative urine tests!! so yes it does happen, and is happening to me right now!
and im so glad to find others who experience the same because its sending me crazy arguing with midwives at hospitals and doctors to get them to do the blood check and sonogram since the urine test is negative, and they get annoyed and treat me like im a nutter!! saying it is impossible to be pregnant and get a negative test!! well funny how a baby appears a few months later!! i want to become an ob or midwife now, at least i wont try to bully other women away when they are really pregnant, i would do all the checks first.
JMO....when it comes to possibly being pregnant or not..at home pregnancies tests would not do it for me. I don't care how accurate they say there..obviously they are not that accurate as I can see here. I would waste no time and go to my OBYN and get a blood test done and then you would know for sure. Also in my own personal experience..I was late but after going to my OBYN it had nothing to do with me being pregnant..it had everything to do with other issues like cysts and fibroids.  So a doctors visit would be the best thing. I had all the symptoms, bloating, nausea night sweats, tender breasts...but NOT PREGNANT.

Wishing you luck and just let us know.
hi,

i took a cvs early response pregnancy test during the day, 6 days before my missed period,it came out negative in first 10 mins. Then i saw that it was positive after 6 hours. I took another test 2 days later, it also came positive after 6 to 8 hours. Please suggest if u have any suggestions.

Thanks,
dolly
Hello ladies,

I current am about a week late but have had some very interesting testing results. My boyfriendly jokingly told me to take a test about a week and a half before my expected period and to our shock it was positive (First Response) ! I anxiously bought a EPT test and Answers as well as another First Response. Between the next of testing they all were negative. I went to the doctor and did a blood test ( a week before my period was suppose come) and that too was negative. I am now a little over a week late and still not sure. I have been throwing up in the mornings, have frequent heartburn and acid reflex as well as the urgency to pee all the time. I think I'll take one more test on Saturday and see what happens...
Update:

I am now somewhere between 11-13 days late and still no AF. I have taken so many PT's and all BFNs!!! I decided to just wait and see what happens.... wish me luck!
Update: I am now 18 days late... My boyfriend and I have decided to wait a lil bit longer before testing again. This would make an awesome christmas surprise!!!
My last periord started on the 17NOV, I am pretty reg aver 28 to 30 days, I am now apprx 13 days late. No spotting,bleeding and a few early preg symptoms. I took an Equate EPT 3 days ago and it had a neg response. I have not purchased an Clear blue digital, but with some of the reviews of that I am not sure I should use that or take it back and buy a different brand.
I'm 13 days late on my period and I suddenly have been having  a whoooole lot of gas the past few days, no matter what I eat. I'm also experiencing a whole lot of fluttering and activities on my stomach and I feel like my pelvic is just weighed down. I can practically move into the bathroom with the amount of times I urinate.   I've taken 3 pregnancy test and all 3 say negative. My period is always regular, it's never been this late before. I went to Planned Parenthood yesterday to get a blood test, I have to wait till Monday to get my results. I'm so anxious right now, I feel pregnant but the urine tests are coming back negative, I just need to know something. I'll keep you all updated.
Hello to all!

I am now 4 weeks late (30 days) and I am still getting BFN's on all the test. I recently took the EPT digital and it showed up not pregnant after two minutes. I guess either i'm not pregnant or i'm one of those people who do not have enough hormone in their system until they are 3-4 months along. I'll keep you all updated =]
Hi, I'm normally regular is 30 to 35 days. It's now 42 days and nothing except lower back ache, slight abdominal twinges and 4 negative tests. Except yesterday one very very faint ++ did another 3 after and all negative even first thing this morning. Midwife want to see me anyway as poss like my mum tested pos with boys and neg with girls ? Has this happened to anyone else? Am I pregnant
Hello ladies!

I am sorry to report that my AF appeared 36 days late... We really weren't trying this time so my next story will be when i am trying. Wish me luck

LilMrzEvans
Hi, to everyone who wants to know, that the one sure answere to a question that is asked over and over "Am I Pregnant"
Well what would you say if you coultd get your own answere instantly without silly home pregnancy tests that hardly ever work, not to mention the money that builds up after buying one test after the other. Without having to waite anxiecly for results of blood tests and Doctors appointment. Well, all you simply have to do is (and dont get embarrist) with the tip of your finger, feeling the opening to your vagina, and if it is a smooth wetness and slightly open, then Yes you are infact pregnant.  If your period were coming, your vagina would not be wet infact quite dry.  If is a totally different wetness to ovulation.  Ok so good luck to all you super Mom's to be, try it and you will see.  God bless Sue.
help.. its been a week now of feeling sick all day through to night it comes on in waves..so i tuke clear blue pregnancy test and it tested positive so few hours later i did another one and that showed positive  the next day i did another i couldn't help myself and yes it was positive.. the following day i booked doctors appointment i told him i havent missed a period this was on the friday and urine wont be tested till late next week.. on my way back i bought another different pregnancy kit and a digital clear blue all 3 tested negative. i dont know wats going on.. i just need to know if im pregnant? can anyone help?

my bf and i have been trying for 5 months now, and nothing. I went off the pill in Oct, and most of my periods since then have been 30 days. One was 35 days. I have had nopositive LH results (not ovulating??) So this month, on day 30, nothing, then day 31 I got that egg white stuff... and ALOT of it. I did a preg test that nite, and it was neg, then I did a LH test too.. also neg. So now I am at 43 days, I did a preg test a few days ago, and nothing. My nipples were super sensitive around day 33 but are now fine, and I had mild cramping and thought ok, here it comes, but nothing still. I have no pregnancy symptoms, but no period. I will do a blood test end of next week (day 50), but Im so confused... any ideas?
Hi i am hoping someone can help me... Lastnight a took a superdrugs home pregnancy test which came back with a pink faint positive line.... so this morning i have been out and bought a digital preg test and that has come back negative.... i have been feeling sicky. bleeding gums... headaches and bad hot sweats.. can some tell me if the negative is wrong or the positve is wrong.. i really need to know xxx
hi i am a regular 28 day cycle and had a positive test 11 days before my period how is that even possible if we supposibly ovulate at day 14 or close? i would had to have ovulated right behind my cycle. is this a false positive? thank you.
fir the last week i have been using predictor a new pregnancy test on the market got told it is very sensitve, i have used 6 predictor test and all have come back positive faint pink line but then i want to try another brand so i got a clear blue digital, superdrug brand, first respone, boots brand and answer but all came back negative. i need to know whats going on i spoke to the predictor company and they said the brand i am using can detect a very small amout of hormone but i still dont understand why the others are all negative. i have gained 5.7lb and my period is due on the 20/05/2010 evry morning i get up my belly is alwyas hurting my breast feel like i have butterflies wings  in them and and always drinking juice which is not me, if anyone can help me please and i also have to son's already and 27 years old and never had this problem with pregnancy test before so why now
Hi I'm raegan my GF and I had sex last MAY 11,we had a condoms for protection.she averages about 30-40 days of cycle,shes about 9 days late right now.is she pregnant? or im just hallucinating things.she doesn't show symptoms thou.please do respond on my problem thanks a lot.
So im about 6 days late now, Never been late my whole entire time of having a period. Just got off of birth control about 2-3 months ago. I took to home tests which said positive and then went to the pregnancy clinic and it was negative. so i went to health department to get birthcontrol after and they made me take another PT cause i told them about my situation, and they said it was positive and she said she asked three other ladies to make sure it said positive. what is up? they both also said there rarley ever fail! who do i believe? what do i do?
I TOOK A CVS DIGITAL PREGNANCY TEST A FEW DAYS AGO AND IT SAID POSITIVE..IVE TAKEN 3 AFTER BUT NOT A DIGITAL AND THEY SAY NEGATIVE, AND I HAVENT MISSED MY PERIOD YET, WAS JUST CURIOUS.
HI WELL I HAVE HAD MY TUBES TIED FOR ABOUT 3YRS N GOT PREGNANT LAST YR IT WAS A TUBEL PREGNANCY OK SO THEN THIS YR I FOUND OUT I WAS PREGNANT AGAIN ONLY THIS TIME MY OBGYN DOESNT KNOW WERE THA BABY IS LOCATED AT OK TOOK A PREGANCY TEST THA FIRST TIME CAME OUT POSTIVE THEN TOOK 5 MORE AFTER IT SAYS NOT PREGNANT BUT I HAVE ALL THA SYMPTOMS AND I USE CLEARBLUE PREGNANCY TEST I HAVENT HAD A PERIOD SINCE APRIL 26 CAN SOMEBODY ANSWER THIS FOR ME PLEASE THANK U!!
can anyone help me!! im supposed to get my period sense the 3rd and its ow the 11th i really want to be pregnant!! ive been married for a year already ..i took 3 test the first one negative ..second one positive but you could bearly see the line across it was SLANTED THOU it was weird and third one negativee!!! im so anxious i want to do the blood test but my husband says its too early ..its bearlyy been a week sense it happened!! but my boobs hurt..ive had alot of headaches...acne..going to pee lately..and more symphtoms i dont know what to do the pregnancy test i toook was hcg clearblue easy...can somebody help me!!!!
Hello, I did the deed on JUL 6th, on July 10 I started to experience serious cramping and tender breasts, which I normally don't get before starting my period.  I started my period on July 12th late evening but it was only for 2 days.  I didn't think anything of it until I started to experience cramping again as if I was going to start my period again, I took an Answers HPT on the 19 July so that was 11 days from conception date, it came out positive with a light red line, so the following morning I took a pregnancy test it was negative. Later that evening I went to go get blood work done and it came out negative, which that would be right at 2 weeks after the conception date.  I am still experiening cramping and my breasts are tender at times, should I be worried that it might be ovarian zysts? Or is there a possibility that I may be pregnant?  I am going to set another appt with OBGYN just incase, I will keep you posted, I see that a lot of people never posted if they were or were not pregnant in their situations, that doesn't help.  I'll try my best to post if am or am not.
Well like you all, i to are having drama getting the right answer?
just yesterday i took a test and 2 lines were clearly there, one was bright white with a hit of pink ( faint) so i took a other 2 and both come up with only 1 line? differnt brands?
so i thought i wud use this mornings wee but still only one line?
i have sore breast and my hubby said last nite that they are getting bigger, i have got little white pipples around my nipple, tried, and i always have the dark brown line coming from my pelic area????
please any boby some boby HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Update:  I have taken a couple of more pregnancy test they were negative.  I am due to get my period on SAT (33 days mentrual cycle), but yesterday at 30 days I started to experience brown blood spotting.  So, I am worried about that now, that has never happened to me before my period.  I am also experiencing light cramping in my pelvic area.. and sharp pains in my breast on and off throughout the month. I am thinking the brown spotting is acossicated with sexual intercourse.  Has anyone experienced this.  I have the Dr.s Appointment on Aug 24th so hopefully that day will actually confirm what is going on.
Hello, well I started my period on my 33 day mark SaT, but it's over now on Monday, again only 2 days, maybe my body is just going through a change, but I have no reason to believe I am pregnant anymore.  I still have my appt on the 24th, if anything pops out of that I will let you guys know, if you don't hear from me than everything is ok, and I am not pregnant.

Good luck to all... it was a stressful month :)  How crazy how our bodies play tricks on us.
I was 13 days late for my period had cramps, saw breast really believed i was pregnant i already have 2 young kids so ano what being pregnant feels like, did lots ov test had loads of negitive test results just hopen for it to be positive but  today i got my period, dont get your hopes up till you get your positive result coz ull only feel let down if you dont get it. xxx
I am so frustrated with this. Heres my story-
Had my last period on the 19th June. I am always on time and go every 24 days so was worried as I have a 6 month old already. Bought so many tests I was paying the chemists wages nearly  lol. All tests came back negative. Been moody, sick ,headaches from hell and joint pain. Feel pregnant. Took Predictor test 3 days ago came back POSITIVE within seconds no wait. Then to check I had not imagined it I bought two cheap ASDA tests expecting a big positive because they said they were more sensitive. Gutted they were both negative. Still no period over 40 days late now. So scared to go to the doctors in cause its something more serious. I had a missed miscariage just before falling pregnant with my son.
i'm so confused...me and my boyfriend had sex like maybe a month/ a month and a half ago, and i haven't had my period yet, all of my friends have started and i usually (sometimes)  start around the same time as them. i took a pregnancy test (first response) one night with my friend and it read positive... the next morning i took the same test and it read negative... so i went out and bought three more test i took two of them that afternoon and they read negative...about a week later i took the last one that evening and it read negative... i'm having some symptoms of being pregnant like my breast hurting and my lower abdomen feeling sore, i feel nausea, my back aches and i have headaches, oh and i believe my period is late...but i can never tell...i'm going to get a blood test done...i don't know what to think!!! Any Advice or something would help!!!
Same for me. Going to the doctor tomorrow. Took a no name brand digital said positive. Several hours later took another said postitive. Next day took 2 ept tests said negative, next morning negative. I have three children and I feel like I may be but no sickness just light cramping. We will soon see
i just did the finger test and i'm pretty sure i'm not pregnant now. i'm 3 days late and we have been trying for the past 6 months. i've taken 4 tests all negative. i had 2 terminations when i was younger and constantly worry that they were my only chances :( i'm booked in to see my doctor in 3 days and will ask for a blood test if i have still not started my period. it's very dissapointing every month my period starts and this is even more heart breaking. after reading all coments i notice most people find out they are not pregnant or do not re post. i most definately will re post even if its to say that i am not pregnant. good luck to all out there trying to concieve (conceive) x
Hello Everyone!

Im back! A year later... and i have the same problem. i am almost 3 months late, negative urine and blood test but something isnt right. I dont why it is so hard to concieve (conceive). I've been trying for a couple months now and this is the closest ive gotten. I'm going to schedule another doctors appointment

LilMrzEvans
good luck let us know how it goes x
Hello Everyone,

I decided to take some more PT's (clearblue this time) and they were all negative. I think I'm going to just take that to mean that I am not expecting. We'll keep trying though.
#baby dust to all

LilMrzEvans
Hello everyone!

Today is March 22, 2011 and I am completely devistated. My cycle came :( I was sure I was pregnant. I went almost 5 months with no cycle, no spotting or anything. All of the PT i took were negative but I was convinced. My doctor told me that there isn't anything wrong with me to prevent me from concieving so these delayed periods and pregnancy like symptoms are just plain out wierd to me. I'll keep trying. #BABY DUST @ ALL :)
I am thinking  that i could be pregnant, I was suppose to start my period on Friday may 13-2011 and this is the 20th and i still have not started I have taken 4 preg test and they are showing up neg, The last one could of been a faint positive i could not tell if there was a line on the positive side or if it was a mind thing. But i am always on my cycle within 28 days not later i have never been late maybe a day or two early but never late and now it is 7 days late. what do u think, any opinions I havent a clue what could be wrong i just want answers to release so some stress if i am not whats wrong. ( I am having hot and cold flashes, i have been feeling nauseous, i have had left flank pain. comes and goes. I dont know  
i have not changed eating, stress, partners or anything i have heard that these are reasons for late periods
I need some opinions please help me
!!!!!!!!

T .H. C  
So far I am in the same boat as everyone. My period is 11 days late and I am 29 years old. I have never been more than two days late in my life. My fiance and I use the "pull out method" so I guess it's possible I'm pregnant. I have taken 4 HPT's, and all were negative. The last one was this morning. My best friend is an RN and she says that it is definitely possible to be pregnant and have neg. tests.

I found this page on *****************.org that says some women don't test + for 4 weeks after missed period!
http://www.*****************.org/gettingpregnant/pregnancyfaq.htm

Ugh, this is a very frustrating situation. I didn't want to get pregnant this soon (wedding's in 2 months) but I will be happy if I am.
hello everyone my husband and i weve been trying having kids. I stopped my birth control last  Feb and for moth of april my period didnt start and up to now i didnt get my period yet but i made sure that first week and last week of may and april i did a prenancy test and their all negative. Friday June 3 after work i got hone around 7 and start eating my dinner and decided to do a preg test because i felt a weird cramp usually my hips starts hurting and breast too and i know my period is coming...

So after dinner i did a cvs brand early preg test the first one didnt work for ome reason and the other test have both lines and the result window has a thin blue line so i was think am i really pregnant but at the ame time i dont want my hopes u andget hurt so i called my friend and she has a EPT but the result is negative... I have to wait til monday so i can do a blood test

What do u guys think?
Here's my frustrating story. I am 33 days late! Had an ultrasound 3 weeks ago. She said my uterus lining was thick and either I would start my period that week or, I was about 3 weeks pregnant. So last wednesday I took a first response test and it was positive. We were thrilled!  2 days later I took the dollar general brand to reassure myself and it was negative. Went to the dr yesterday, their test was also negative.  My boobs hurt, im exhausted, im like a bottomless pit when it comes to being hungry,  I can smell things that nobody else smells (cherry chapstick mainly) I have heartburn, and my toilet has become my new best friend. I have an ultrasound on the 3rd but the waiting is driving me nuts!!!!!! Maybe it was a false positive but why on earth am I not bleeding?!?!?!?
Hello, my name is Brittany. I found out I was pregnant Jan. 16th 2011, I had missed my period Dec. 10th 2010 n my periods have always been on time so I knew something was going on, however I kept taking home pregnanct test, probably 15 all together and a pt at the doctor. They all came back negative so I thought it was just stress n didnt think anymore of it bc I hadnt really had any noticable symptoms. So I got sick, like a cold n I went to c my family physician and as usual they ask when ur last period was n I told her Nov. 2010 n told her I had taken pt at home and one at health dep n all was negative. So she done a blood test on me n said she would call w results. So she called that evening and said that it was positive. I was so excited bc we had tried so long, I have 2 beautiful girls, they r 3 & 4 but my husband doesnt have any children so he was so excited n terribly nervous. So anyways my due date was sep 29th and we found out we were having a girl, we named her Paislee LeeAnn. When I was 29 weeks all of a sudden I started swelling so so bad, from my feet to belly basically. I didnt do it w the other two so i was concerned n had them get me n the next day, she said it was normal n to keep feet propped up. Well I went back two weeks later I seen a diff doc and in 2 weeks I had gained 28 lbs so he sent me straight in for an ulra sound. She was supposed to weigh 4 lbs but the fluid had gotten under her stomach n she weighed 7lbs n 8ozs, ppl thought I was having twins! So they sent me straight to a high risk specialist n thy admitted me, gave me steroid shots to strenthen her lungs in case I had to deliver early. And I did I had an emergency c section (my 1st one, other two i had vaginal) and she Passed away an hour and 5 min l8r bc they said they couldnt get all of the fluid off in time n it had made her so sick n also said if the other doc wouldve done an ultra sound when I showed her the swelling they wouldve delivered her and she wuld have lived :( Sorry so long just wanted to give a lil background info. HERES MY MAIN ? N PLZ PLZ HELP....I had her July 29, 2011....I know I was supposed to wait 6 weeks to be sexually active but we wasnt, the only thing we can think aboout is having a baby asap, and I know Its not good so close together but I feel like if I have a another baby I will get out of this depression n not only that but I just feel like I am missing a piece, I dont want to replace her bc she cant be but I do want a baby so so bad now...its hard to explain unless u have been through it. We are almost obsessed w it! Neways so we was sexually active a week after july 29th and I was lightly bleeding but then it stopped that night and I havent had one since or any signs of one coming. Umm as far as symptoms not really yet but I had no symptoms hardly with the other pregnancies other than eating alot, frequent urinatin, tender breast, and of course bad mood swings... I have been moody and have tender breasts  but it could be still sore from this last pregnancy.  I am going to have blood work as soon as I get paid not this Frid but next so I will keep everyone posted...plz anyone let me know what u think??? Any ideas or similiar situations will help :)
That's terrible! Sure hope you get your baby.
Besides healing, one reason they tell you to wait six weeks after a delivery or a miscarriage is to make sure your body gets the HcG from the last pregnancy out of your system, so you don't get your hopes up with a false positive test. Symptoms can be so confusing!
Well I had a hysteroscpy done Sept. 14 everything was ok with that started my period  Oct.12 then around the 22 I had spotting again. It is now middle of Nov. and still no period negative hpts. Go to the doctor on the 1st soonest they had to see what's going on. Wish me luck and good  luck to all who is ttc. I had a miscarriage in Jan. 2010 and we have been trying since.
I have taken 2 pregnancy tests so far that read negative results but I have all the symptoms. Please help? I don't know if its all in my mind or if I'm really pregnant. Any advice?
My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for almost 10 years. Neither one of us have children. I am a week late. I have had four light positives that were done with first urine, also have had many many negatives that were all done during the day.
I went to the ER due to some cramping and recently haveing a miscarriage a few months ago. The doc did a urine test and not surprised to see negative. I have all the classic symptoms moody, peeing alot, tender breast and heartburn. The doc had said that he wouldnt do a blood test due to it being a myth that blood work works better. I reall to wanted to argue that all afternoon test have been negative. Going to call my doctor tommorow to hope here better news.
Okay so I'm going through something similar. I took a first response test (both digi and 2 line) and got 3 positives. Went to the doctor and I was negative for both urine and blood. Took another blood test a few days later and still negative (less than 5 beta test). I couldn't believe it. 3 positive HPTs but I'm not pregnant!!? I ended up letting it go. Waited a few days and got a very abnormal period... It was short. A week after my period, I took another first response digi and another 2 line test. Both were positive. The 2 line test was faint but definitely obviously there. I went and got a clear blue digi and it said negative. It's driving me crazy. I know I must accept that I'm not preg but why would 4 boxes of first response tests from 4 different stores be positive!?  I'm going to my ob on Monday 12/12 and demanding an ultra sound to see if it's anything to do with cysts.... As I've read cysts on ovaries can cause a positive HPT. I wish I was pregnant as most people are when they get a positive pregnancy test!. Good luck to all of you.
Yup I got a negative with FMU at 13DPO, positive with SMU 5 hours later, negative CB Digi 2 hours later (clearly didn't wait long) and almost mistakes test for negative 14DPO FMU with same test I got a positive day before!! I think my body doesn't produce a lot of HCG in my FMU, and that I'm going to have to be patient to see my dark line when I'm a week late!! I'm three days late and have all symptoms of pregnancy so I trust my first positive!!
Hi I am also 14 days late with my period gone through 6boxes of home pregnancy tests one of them a clear blue gave a reading of a cross without the bottom part of it but I asked ppl and they said it was a positive bt the other 11sticks say negative. I get stomach cramps sore boobs ect increased appetite but still nothing. What should I do?
hi stacy u had a possitve yet????? I am 13 days late 2day and have took 6 test all neg, I also am experiencing cramps tiredness going to the loo alot, head aces nausea. I phoned the doc 2day to get blood tests. fingers crossed for us both can you let me know please cant stand this waiting about :'( x
This samething  happened to me...let me know if you are because I am about two weeks late and idk what to believe.
Hi every one I know this is not my question but thank u so much because Ii have experienced the same sort of thing I took 4 pregnancy tests the 1st one said positive... I immediately was up set 'cause I'm only just 21 and don't. Have a bf. I didn't have sex... So how was this possible the guy that I "almost had sex with" asked if we should stop before either of even came... I took two other test the same day and it was invalid... Taught it was because I didn't test my morning pee. But I took another test the next morning still came out invalid... Got a brown discharge on monday some more light then others days where its dark brown... And I still don't know if I'm pregnant or not... I'm to scared to go to the doctor:(
Ive had one positive test and tested again the day after and they have all been negative since they were all the same testes as well what could this mean?
I took one of the dollar ones from the dollar store and it showed positive.  Didn't think a dollar test would work but it sure did.  So it could just be bad tests
Hi i need some help, im so confused!
I'm not sure why but i felt i should take a pregnancy test, see the thing is i was on the injection for a while, came off and forgot to get it done again when i was supposed to, because i was on the injection for quite a while, i stopped having periods so i dont no when i was supposed to have a period... i dont know if these are any kind of symptoms to being pregnant but i started sweating really bad without doing anything, constantly eating (but not sure if thats just me lol), i dont know why for sure but i just felt like i could be. Also occasionaly my stomach has a little bubbling feeling inside and i get bloated alot, and constantly need the toilet, i also had a funny turn in my stomach once and started to feel hot and sick, i dont know if this is anything to do with it but thaught to mention it anyway.  So heres my problem, i took a pregnancy test and it came out positive, i, i was in shock but still excited about it, so the next night i took another one but on a clear blue digital test and it said not pregnant, so the following day i went to the clinic and it came out negative.. IM SO CONFUSED I DONT KNOW WHAT TO BELEVE AND ITS RATTELING MY BRAIN AND STRESSING ME OUT, ive booked an appointment for the doctors in 5 days time (the earliest they could fit me in) but im worried after researching this situation, and many people saying there blood tests come back negative aswell but still found out they were pregnant afterwards. I just dont want to get negatives from the doctors and then get my injection again just incase, i dont understand!! does anyone know if these symptoms are any kind of signs to early pregnancy? i dont think it was an evaperation line on the one i believe to be positive, as it came out the same colour as the control line (pink) only lighter, and i heard evaperation lines never come out the same colour as the control line, also my mum took itto the pharmacy where i got it from and the guy that owns it said its definately positive and the other nurse at the clinic when i showed her the original one with two pink lines said she couldnt understand why that one was like that yet the rest all came out negative.. if anyone has any help or advice to my problem please help, waiting till friday seems so far away and if the tests i get at the doctors come out negative i styl dont understand why the first one was clearly positive......SO CONFUSED, I DO HOPE I AM PREGNANT THOUGH :)
I'm 26 years old we have been trying for 5 years to conceive :( I've been on clomid, metoformin all sorts it's killing me my periods are all normal I do have pcos I am now 21 days late on my period and I did a home HPT yesterday at 4pm and it was a faint line but it was there and I did one this morning it was negative what shall I do ?