17 and lost
I am 17 and a virgin I have 3 question it really embarrassing but when u answer one can u put the number by the one your answering pls and thank in advance...
1.is it possible 2 burst your hymen will masterbaiting?
2.will in the shower I put the shower head down be low and it felt like I had to pee but only white discharge came out and I was super sensitive..was that an orgasm??
3.is there anything suggesting to use besides a shower head or finger cause finger don't work?
If u r truly a virgin, then you won't have been opened up yet. If u are mstrb8ing with an object, and end up pushing it through yourself, yes of course you would pop your cherry. But if u did, you would have probably bled a bit. It may not have hurt if the object was thin.
Yes shower heads can be a girls best friend. lol. If u started jumping and squirming around and it felt great and super-sensitive, I wud say yes u had an orgasm. The white discharge cuming out would be ***!  Congratulations.
Fingers do work, especially when u put it on your clitoris and start slowly moving it in small circles.  U can always buy a vibrating egg. They are made of silicon and take 2 AA batteries. But I knot sure ur old enough for them to sell it to u

Remember, none of your questions are dumb. You have to start somewhere  
Take care.  :)
1. Yes but it shouldnt do any harm, it might bleed a littlebut dont panic! 2. It probably was an orgasm.
1.  Yes, if you put something large and firm inside your vagina.  If you are only pressing on yourself from the outside, you probably won't break your hymen.  This is not to say that your hymen is intact at this point, because other things can break it.
2.  I don't think that does sound like an orgasm.  With orgasm, you would have contractions, not just the feeling of having to pee.  That can come before an orgasm.  Someone once described an orgasm as feeling like your vagina is sneezing.  You would know if you had had that happen.
3.  There are innocuous-looking massagers sold at places like Walgreen's that show a happy guy rubbing his shoulder with the massage wand.  Who knows if the massager people really believe anyone buys them for the purposes of rubbing their sore shoulder.  They cost $20 to $30 bucks, and are perfectly acceptable for rubbing on the clitoris, especially if the woman pads her lower area with a washcloth or towel as to not get too direct of stimulation on the sensitive area.