18 and having trouble staying wet during sex

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

this guy I've been off and on with for five years everything is great right now and we have been having sex sometimes with condoms and sometimes without but when it's without I have trouble staying wet. I mean when I masterbate Im wet and stay wet and can *** but when I have sex I don't always stay wet. I was wondering if there is anything that can help with it.
your best bet is lube. soometimes when my husband and I have sex I dry up. its not that i dont enjoy it i just dont produce enough women fluid to stay wet. Try different lubes. If he doesn't know and ur not ready to tell him, say u want to experiment with them and get flavored ones.

Be careful though, a lot of them are oil based and may cause irratation, burning or pain during intercourse and you should immediatly stop use and rinse down there with luke warm water until the sensation is gone the pat dry and wear loose fitting undies as there may be swealing.

Just experiment and find the ones right for you. I reccomend WET. Also try having him go down on you for a while.

Good luck and have fun :}
thank you ma'am and maybe its just sometimes I can't stay wet cuz just a few days ago we had sex and I stayed wet and everything so maybe I was just nervous the time before that could that be why?
Des_a_rae commented on Saw the babies again ...
2 mins ago
Vency commented on Saw the babies again ...
KTowne commented on KTowne's status
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals