18 year old feeling sick/bad period pain for over a year
Hi, I'm an 18-year-old female, and for the last year or so I've just been feeling sick all the time! I've been to the doctor heaps of times and all tests have come back ok. I got my period for the first time when I was nearly 17, but since my first one I have had excruciating period pain, and cramps even when I don't have my period (like basically every second day). This also comes with lower back pain. And when I have period pain, I also get pain in my thighs, which kills! I’ve been on the pill (Yaz most recently) for more than a year (basically since my first period, because they were so erratic) but the pain has not improved at all. Also, my last period, (SORRY FOR TMI), I passed a large blood clot. I stopped the pill just a couple of weeks ago, wondering if it could be contributing in any way. So far, no improvement... the sick feeling can sometimes be alleviated by having a bowel movement, but not always.
I was wondering if my symptoms (upset stomach & pelvic pain) could be connected in any way? I'm definitely not pregnant and don’t have any STIs (virgin). I had laparascopic surgery in June last year to check for endometriosis because of my debilitating period pain and the surgeon only found the tiniest bit. While I was under, she inserted a Mirena IUD to try to control the pain. Unfortunately, it gave me even worse, constant pain (it was slightly out of place but I don't know if that was the problem or not) and I had to have it removed just a couple of weeks afterwards (OUCH!).
Sometimes I feel really shaky and weak, and have to lie down. Often when I stand up everything goes black for 30 seconds.
I keep fit and healthy by running, and I am about 168cm and 54kg.
Can anyone help me? Has anyone else got similar symptoms?
Sorry for the loong post!

Most of your complaint are symptoms of period. U might be be exercising and eating well but probably u are not drinking enough water before your period. For my last two periods I had terrible pain. However I researched on the web and found an article that said drinking a lot of water on days before your period helps to reduce cramps. I did it this time and I must admit that my period this month is pain free. Try it. I hope it works for you.
If they have not found a cause for your cramping and pain in your uterus, have they checked your gastrointestinal tract? Different conditions like irriable bowel disease can cause upset stomach and awful cramping, even worsening around menstruation for some women. It may be a compounding factor with your period pain as all those organs are located in the same vicinity. It's worth looking into if it can bring you some relief.
you'd probably find that its in your familys history that they have bad and heavy periods, you'd more than likely find that those "pains" are really the lining in the falopian tube is rubbing against the egg and is putting a break in it, that is how the egg is released, in all honest i wouldnt be worried about it too much, maybe give it a bit more time to settle in, seeing as you were on the pill its never done anything naturally, its always controlled by the hormones in the pill, maybe consider getting the implanion, (rod) its prevents pregnancy and stops your period all together. good luck!
I've had something trouble with more severe period pain when I am on a running schedule as well as nausea and lightheadedness.  I just cut down on my training, not nesicarily miles but rather just intensity,  three runs a week instead of five,  etc.  You could try that,  good luck,  I also agree with the drinking lots of water theory someone else said.