Women's Health Community
18 year old with random stuff happening
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

18 year old with random stuff happening

okay so here lately, ive felt a hard knot in my lower left abdomen like right where my tubes would be. i am 18 years old 5'2 and only 102 lbs... it doesnt hurt but its just scaring me because ive read about ectopic pregnancy and about the shoulder pain part and my shoulder has been hurting for 2 weeks... ive also missed a period.. i took one pregnancy test b4 i missed because i was cramping extremely bad. it was negitive.. ive took 2 after i missed.. still negitive. so i really have no clue whats going on!! im scared.. also, ive had upper neck and back pain lasting for about a little over a week now. IM SCARED! i have a son, and hes my heart!! i just want to know what this is!! PLEASE HELP!
Blank
If you had an ectopic pregnancy it would shows up positive on a pregnancy test, also i think you would be in excrutiating pain, maybe you have a cyst on one of your ovaries, go to your gp and get checked over
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I would call ur dr asap and find out what it is because there's really no we can really tell or idk honestly lol I would just call ur Dr and tell them what's going on maybe they can get u a apt soon... goodluck :)
Blank
If you had an ectopic pregnancy it would shows up positive on a pregnancy test, also i think you would be in excrutiating pain, maybe you have a cyst on one of your ovaries, go to your gp and get checked over
Blank
4996958_tn?1362088273
yeah thats what ive been reading online. i personally think it make be something wrong with my bowels to because i have also been having trouble going to the bathroom :( but all of my test are negitive and i figured if it was ectopic when i push on whatever it is, it would hurt terribly! but luckily it doesnt hurt at all!!
Blank
Well thats a good sign, you maybe bunged up inside if you know what i mean, if i were you just go to your gp explain what is happening, thats all i can suggest, but rest assure i dont think its an ectopic pregnancu hun x
Blank
4996958_tn?1362088273
yea.. i just dont know why i missed my period nut if 3 test say negitive then idk lol
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...