2 Day Period Can I Still Be Pregnant?
Not sure what is going on with me! I have very regular 30 day cycles but this month it was different. I ovulated on March 13th and thought for sure it had worked this time. On March 26th and 27th I had some VERY light bleeding that only took the tip of a tampoon for those two days. Normally I am 5-7 days and fairly heavy. This got me to thinking that it might have been implantation bleeding. Since then I have had nausea, vomiting, headaches, lower back pain and heartburn/reflux. I have taken 4hpts and they have all come back negative. Any chance that I could actually be pregnant? If so I would be 7 weeks at this point and surely it would show up on a hpt by now?! Any comments would be very appreciated!
To confirm the status of pregnancy, I suggest you to test for pregnancy by a highly sensitive pregnancy test 10 days post ovulation with a sensitive ( 20 - 25 mIU ) pregnancy test. Also then I would suggest you to get your serum HCG levels estimated since this is more specific than urine for pregnancy tests.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.