2 Months late plus 3 negative pregnancy tests. Still no period?
Hi. I am 17 years old. The last time I had a normal period was around January 14, 2011. I had sex on January 21, 2011. Ever since I have skipped February and March. I asked my ex boyfriend if he had ejaculated but he said no and I asked him if he had pre-*** and he said that for some reason that does not happen to him.

I took 3 pregnancy test about 2 weeks ago bought from the dollar store and all three were negative. However I keep getting the pain like if I was on my period but no actual bleeding. The pain comes and goes but usually it is in the morning.

The last 2 months I have also felt extra tired and keep falling asleep. I take 6 AP classes and 3 college classes so I am guessing it is the caused of school stress.

I am very scared and do not know what to think anymore. Please help me.
if youa e under alot of stress that could be the cause
i would say go to your doctor and he will examin your belly if there is swelling he might send you for a scan but most importantly he can do a blood test and see if you are pregnant that way as it is more afficiant than a normal test
Iam kinda going through the same thing. Iam exactly 3 months late for my period. I took 2 home tests and both came out negative. Ive had noticed brown spotting that lasted for about 3-4 days and then one day I wiped a light pinkish color. I have no nausea....headaches....my breast arent sore....but i have experienced light cramping for a couple days, but the cramping has not happened lately. I have noticed i have been a little emotional. What is going on? Can anybody help me and tell me or give me their opinion.