2 month late period, negative hpt's am I pregnant?
I am 19 years old. I have had very regular periods for the last two years always have a period between 28-35 days. My last period was 9/24/05 and I have missed the period for October and the one for November is approaching. I have been having unprotected sex with my fiance' since August where he has ejaculated on many many occasions, I think every time we had sex, inside of me. Instead of my period, about a week and a half after my missed period for October, I had a few spots brownish discharge ( like spotting for your first period ever in life) which lasted a couple of day but was not present at every bathroom break and mostly only seen when I would wipe, looked like old blood. A few days after that I had a very light pink discharge on my tissue a and again a couple of days ago. All of the HPTs that I have taken came back negative. I was pregnant in January but was unable to carry the baby to term, my breast are bigger than ever, but are not very tender like the first time but just a little tender, I have lots of movement in my stomach,headaches, frequent urination, and fatigue. I feel the way I do now the way I did then except for I had very  bad mornig sickness then. My fiance' belives that I am pregnant and should have an ultrasaoud, he really wants a baby and so do I since our first child didn't make it someone help me or if you can relate write back thanks!
I am really worried im pregnant..my last period was june 1st 2012..and i had my period for 7 days..i havent had my period since then..and its August already..i have had these weird feelings in my girly area..like pulsating pains down there at night..bloating, headaches, fatigue ,sore breasts, gas, and my stomach is always bloated now for weeks, taken a few dollar store pregnancy tests, they were negative,but i didnt use first morning urine, could i be pregnant? Please i already have a 3 yr old daughter..im really nervous
Hi I'm 17 and I just started having sex in May. The first time I had sex I took a plan B pill. My period came the next week I took it and in June it came as well. I haven't gotten my period all July and now August but I have spotted twice dark brown ; I have no symptoms of pregnancy but I have taken many test and there all negative. All I get is cramps but no period ; could I be pregnant ?
You never know.. some people don;t find out til theyre like 12 weeks.. even with periods and neg results... so it may not be common... but YES it's still possible.. to all that say otherwise.. My mom was on her regular periods the first few months on one of her pregnancies... and my cousin didnt find out shes preggo til 12 weeks.. and Im almost 8 weeks.. :)
At least around 10-12 weeks ou can get an ultrasound and see if you hear a heartbeat or see a little thing in there.. even if blood or home tests come out negative and even if you get periods.. some people get them throughout most or all of pregnancy..
my period is late for two months in a row. i've had six home pregnancy tests but all came out negative. one urine test was done by the doctor himself but that also came out negative. could i be pregnant...i'm confused.
Can a woman get pregnant 8 days after period? I have sex the 14 and 15 of sept 2012 my period came the 2nd!! And my boyfrend ejaculate in me could I be pregnant
I haven't missed any preiod yet but I had my period 2/9/12 and I had sex the 14/9/12 and I have been having some weird symptoms!! Like fresh mouth and bloated belly!! Headaches could I be pregnant
I have not had a period in like 4 1/2-5 months and I feel stuff moving In my stomach I'm very sensitive to smells and start to gag on some occasions I have gain at least 25-30 lbs and I'm very athletic and this shouldn't happen. But I have taken several hpt tests and one blood test should I get an ultrasound?
I am in a situation similar I have not had a period for 41/2-5 months and I have movements in my stomach randomly and get sensitive to smells easily and I have gained 25-30 lbs during this time and I'm an athlete and this shouldn't happen. I have taken several apt tests and one blood test and they have been negative but i still believe i am. do you think I could still be? Should I get an ultrasound?
Omg I am twelve days late on my period I've been off birth control for about three months i was on it for three years i stopped cause i felt the pill was making me sick so we've been using the pull out method but now im paranoid I might be im not ready for another child right now I already have two ... I get this feeling on my stomach like under my belly button as if something pulls its kinda painful but other than that just nervous do i still have a chance to get my period someone please any advice????
Im a mother of two both pregancys very different I was 3 mnths and 5 mnths when I found out. My last cycle was august 16-23 I havent had one since and ive been hella moody needy and sick......what does this mean
i've last saw my period on july so now its two months i wonder if iam pregnant or not, i went to the clinic to do prengnancy test there were no pregnancy test at the clinic. so the nurse told me that i might be preg. i have morning sickness, big breast, nauseous, short temper.
someone said that if the HPT said negative..then it is negative,you cant compare a millions woman out there to a few comment in here..  but can i juts say that i have polytheistic ovarian syndrome and every test will say negative and so will blood tests you have to have a scan to fine out if you are or not so dont listen to people that say when a test says not pregnant then your not cause you still can be good luck to who is trying i have been trying for the past 7 years and it still hasnt happened for me and i miss periods all the time and sometimes you can just miss but do see a doctor though cause something else could be going on
I'm really late I had sex October 6th of 2012 &still haven't had a period I've taken 4 hpt test &they all came back negative I've even had one done at the hospital,  I just know something is wrong I've missed 2 periods they was regular for about a year came every month on the 20th &no, I've had spotting it's sometimes pinkish or brown like dried up blood, I'm just nervous &confused an I don't know what to do!
Its been almost 2 months since my last period me nd my husband rlly want a bby but test r negative i have mourning sickness sumtime me brest b sore my.stomach gettn big cud i b pregnant? Help plz
Hello my name is emma i am 20 years old me and my partner have been trying to a baby for about a year now but no sucess. my periods and very predictable i count 28 days from the start of my period and garunteed by 12pm that afternoon im on my period. well this mobth i have missed it by about 8days now and my nipples have got darker in colour and my partner thinks bigger too. i have taken two pregnancy test and both say negative everytime i go to the toilet i check the tissue aftee i wipe to see if its here or not and tgeir seems to be a lot more dishcharge than normal can abyobe help me please im really confused.. cheers x
I havent had my period sents october 24th i took a pg test (urine) and it came bak negitive but i still havent had my period and when i did have my period in october it lasted all 7 days but it was very light and only came out when i wiped and it looked kinda pinkish please if any one else is havent this same problem please help i have had real bad head aches i sleep all the time i have to pee alot and im real moody and i threw up one morning but it wasnt like real throwing up it was like water but tasted like crap
it is possible that the hcg levels are still high enough  to make you believe you are but in actuality the hcg level has to go to 0 before one, you get your period and two to even get pregnant again... i hope this helps.    jaimie
I'm 16, I started my period on dec 21 and haven't had it since. On January 4th we started having unprotected sex and we planning to conceive (early I knw but I trust him and we are stable ) i bled for 3 days very light on the 12th and then its stopped. we continue having unprotected sex at least 2-3 times a week. I bled again but only for 2 days on febuary 4 ...then stopped. We comtinued having unprotected sex. i took and pregnancy test 3 days ago and it was negitive.. then today I didn't have my period but I went to the bathroom this morning and noticed dark drops of blood, I wiped and saw there was a dark Maroon / brownish red and then wiped again and nothing was there ... I say there for about 5 mins and then wiped.. Now it was a light red... Im so worried. In February of last yer I was 11 weeks pregnant and miscarried, I just went the ought the anniversary of that..but this doesn't feel the same. Anyone knw what could be wrong?
I was 6 months prego with my son and 5 months prego with my daughter  before I found out I was prego. I took zillions of test! I had blood test done n neg results! I always asked how can u not know! Then it happened to me! It's possible to not show on all test. With both pregnancies I was extremely ill n had to go to hospital n that's when I found out thru ultra sounds!  I didn't get sick at all with either pregnancies I lost weight was feeling great then bam I'm prego it was so shocking!  Def ask for ultra sounds. I'm going thru it again but this time I feel everything. I'm late on period n sick as a dog! Still keep telling my self I'm not prego lol! Wish me luck.
Where u on any kinda a birth control and missed it bc I am scared I am I got one pos and ever since then they have been neg. and I am very worried. If u could contact me as soon as u can I need to know what to do.
I haven't had my period since january I was supposed to b bk on by february 20sumthin  it is now march 15 ive tooken two home pregnancy tests n 2 more at  the hospital both negative ..have me real worried...not sure exactly wat to do
Hi! I'm normally a very regular flow..I also haven't had my period since January like the second to last week... All of February no period I took tests during Feb and all negative so i continued to drink here &then not over binging but having a good time... Now its march 16th no period still &negative results this whole month I've been acting as if I we pregnant just for the babies sake just in case...I don't want to harm the baby...but I've taken a million tests and all negative...so I'm kind of worried now god forbid I hope I didn't harm anything growing in my stomach lol...but I thought hcg levels should be high by now??
I'm two months and for days late!
I have gone to the clinic two times and took the tests and came back negative, I took a hone test and it didn't work! A symptom I'm having right now is sore nipples not my whole breasts just my nipples and I googled why? And it said that its a symptom of being pregnant or your period is on its way. I've been waiting hoping its my period but something inside tells me I'm pregnant.. I've been working out lately, ive been stressed with school, by the way I'm 18. Maybe those are reasons why I havnt gotten my period but I think that two months is too much already /: when I first told my ex that we need to talk the first thing he said was " I'm going to be a dad "  litterally that was the first thing he said and I think its a sign?? I really need help and advice! I don't want to tell my parents yet!
I have skipped february n march  an tested twice negetive on differ days i hv lack of apetite,back pain n cramps in ma tummy nothng more evn signs i dnt hv.tricia
I have had 100 pregnacy test and blood all came back neg and I thought I was crazy I even had my period than one day I got sick they gave me a pregnacy test it came back positive they said I was3 months and I ccontinued having a period til I was 6 months along I now have a heatly kid
Haven't has a period in 2 months no signs of pregnancy haven't took a test... Very scared and need some answers
I am two months late an all my hpts say negitive i even wet to the hospital an they did a urine test an it was negitive. I crave different thing my boobs have this pain that comes an goes an i just had my daughter in janurary an i still feel like i can feel somthin moving in my belly.! I am also having white/clear discharge could i be pregnant again?
So I'm 19 days late for my period so I took a test and it was negative. Is it too early to tell?. I'm usually a week late on my cycle but Not ever more.
Im having the same issue two months late a little spotting of redish pink two neg preg test   a neg urine test sinsitibe breast and mood swings me and my fiance had been tryin for quite sometime i was told at an obgyn at age 16 that they didnt think i could have children was so upset that i never whent back for further test ...but hey alot of ppl are told they cant have children then they do so i hope for our miracle bby one day...whats ur or yalls opinion do i wait it out or what
My period is 2months late and test are negative. I want a baby lost one last year...stomach filling up with air, throwing up  dizzy light headed  always  tired, eating more than usual
Same here 3 months late negative urine test and blood test, all the signs my stomachs movement, my son touched my stomach my felt movement, you sit and look at my stomach and see movement and my stomachs getting bigger by the day. I went for a internal scan they said they can not see anything but my uterus is definitely closed, 2 months later I got another internal scan again nothing's in my uterus but my uterus is closed now I've been told I maybe pregnant but my baby's growing outside my womb in my abdomen. I'm going out of my mind I'm going for a MRI scan they say there's a good chance of finding my baby.
im 15 yrs old and I haven't had a period since the week before Halloween, now its December 18th of 2013 and ive taken about 4 pregnancy test in the past 2 months and they've all been negative.i had sex about 2 weeks after my last prd. ? I started my prd when I was 10 and they've all been off track but not this late. yesterday was exactly 2 months. I haven't had any signs of pregnancy except really bad cramps. most likely period cramps. I have all the symptoms of a period around my time each month but no blood. please give me your opinions?! I need help.
hi im 34 and ive already got 3 kids ive not had a period since new year it is now the 9th of feb ive done 4 hpt all witch are negative should I go the doctors x
im feeling the same way. I took one pregnancy test faint positive and another later that day neg. to scared to take another one but im 2 months late haven't had a period since December 12 or 13. don't know what to do. Im thinking about an ultra sound but scared too
1 month and 20 days of no period. test came back negative. feeling bad and sleepy at most time. am easily tired and eats a lot. I've breast tenderness which makes my nipple hurts really bad. am i pregnant or not because my test came back negative. am planning on doing one at the end of this month. please to give me an reply asap
i m 22 year old and i had safe sex and after sex i had 2 periods regular but my third period is on 26 feb 2014 that was missed and i m feared to pregenent
plz tell what are the problem on my regular period
first off this werid name aaron and me and my fiace want a baby she bout a month in a half late 3 neg hpt slight cramping and spoting light pink i guess iam hoping for the best and prepared for da worst i hope all you women figure out was going on with your body
2months no period, ocassional cramps on my my lower abdomen right at the center above the pubic and recently my left nipple hurts and sometimes itchy. no other symptoms negative hpt. Anybody experience similar to me? Btw, I cant go to a Doctor or any clinic coz Im on fiance visa although we got married already but still waiting for my Adjustment of Status
Did you find out anything? I'm in the exact same situation.
Hi,just  curiosty  to  ask you, bcos  i have same things  happened to me, but i wanna  know have  you  found out the result  for what   going on  to share  for  me..Regard  Lia.
Hi can i just ask if you became pregnant? Thanks coz im having the same experience now...
Can i just ask if you became pregnant after that? Coz im having same experience.. Thanks
Any updates to anyone who has been posting questions about their problems? I'm also having the same problem and it would really help out if someone shares an update. Thanks!
I had irregular periods but i had my first daughter 3 almost 4 years ago and then i was on bc pills and now i stopped them nov 7 2015 and then nov 14 had my period but none for dec.. But dec 12 i had some light brownish color dischard on the day my period was suppose to come then i started to have some vimiting and neasa and feeling tired and just eatting everything in sight...so i took a pregnancy test dec 21 and it was neg and then again dec 29 and still neg and now we are in jan 4 and still no period and just feel so tired. And for us im pregnant but im tired of wasting money on test just to be dissapointed again
I am in the same situation with ur now. I am almost 4 weeks delay. I have signs but negative test. But when the urine was dry there was another faint line appear to 2 of my test then after a few days negative test again with no faint line. I really got confused. I got ultrasound 2 weeks after conception to see if im sick and see something but all normal nothing shows im pregnant nor sick. Doctor tells me to come back for follow up.please help. Anyone with same situation with me?
Im 24 Ive had two miscarriages... we decided to try again for our miracle baby, im 2 months late, I never miss my period ever.  Ive been eating alot I have a lil bump now, but wen I took a home pregnancy test it was negative..  ive taken 4... Im scared to go to the doctor... I dont want to get bad news..  my husband thinks Im pregnant and has been telling everybody.. nd im like idk...  Im scared... I never ever miss my period.. last I did was cuz I was pregnant.... help plz!!!
I feel like I am in the same boat as y'all. I am 23 years old, and I am almost 3 months late now. My boyfriend and I are sexually active almost every day or so. For most of our relationship, we haven't used too many precautions. Only just the "pull out method". Which is totally stupid. We only recently started using condoms at least. After the first month of being late, I took two tests at home, both were negative. Another month goes by, I haven't had any symptoms of pregnancy. Other than being emotional and bloated at times. I took a third test last week because my boyfriend was still worried I would be pregnant. It came out negative again. We were both so relieved. I haven't worried since then until two days ago. I would be at work and overtime I went to the bathroom, when I wiped, there was a subtle hue of red. But in the toilet, it looked like normal pee. At first, I was excited. I thought I might be about to start. That happened probably four times during my work day. That night at home, I didn't see too many other signs of spotting. Yesterday when I was getting ready for the day, my boyfriend had picked up the panties I had just taken off and noticed a small blood spot in it. Another sign of spotting. All day I didn't have any more hues of red when I wiped. We went to the beach all day. When I got home, I peed and saw that I had that hue of red when I wiped but nothing was different in the pee. Still yellow like normal. When I changed out of my bathing suit, I noticed more spotting spots in my bottoms. I don't know what this means since I keep getting negative results on my tests.

PLEASE can someone try to help me figure out what this all means??