2 month late period, negative hpt's am I pregnant?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

I am 19 years old. I have had very regular periods for the last two years always have a period between 28-35 days. My last period was 9/24/05 and I have missed the period for October and the one for November is approaching. I have been having unprotected sex with my fiance' since August where he has ejaculated on many many occasions, I think every time we had sex, inside of me. Instead of my period, about a week and a half after my missed period for October, I had a few spots brownish discharge ( like spotting for your first period ever in life) which lasted a couple of day but was not present at every bathroom break and mostly only seen when I would wipe, looked like old blood. A few days after that I had a very light pink discharge on my tissue a and again a couple of days ago. All of the HPTs that I have taken came back negative. I was pregnant in January but was unable to carry the baby to term, my breast are bigger than ever, but are not very tender like the first time but just a little tender, I have lots of movement in my stomach,headaches, frequent urination, and fatigue. I feel the way I do now the way I did then except for I had very  bad mornig sickness then. My fiance' belives that I am pregnant and should have an ultrasaoud, he really wants a baby and so do I since our first child didn't make it someone help me or if you can relate write back thanks!
You would need to see a doctor to find out what's going on.  It isn't going to matter what anyones opinion is about the issue.  

Go to a doctor.  If you can't afford one, try PP or your local health dept.  Good luck.
If you're 2 months late for your period and getting negative hpt's then I highly doubt you are pg.  I'm sorry, but it's highly unlikely that a hpt would be wrong at this point.  

Sounds like you need to follow Christie's advice and see your doc - he'll give you medicine to jumpstart your period.

Good luck!!!
A doctor told me that you could still be pregnant with negative tests. I have been on a forum on pregnancy.info-net and their are a lot of women who have taking blood test, urine tests, and hpts and they were negative and still had babies. Go do a ultrasound that is the only way you will find out for sure. Good Luck. Do not take any pills until you find out.
Ive read that spotting/bleeding is common during pregnancy, so you could still be pregnant.  If you're stressed out over this, then that could also be a factor delaying your period.  You should talk to your doctor as soon as possible.  Oh, and I think ultrasounds are traditionally done during the third trimester and not this early into pregnancy but i could be wrong.
im in the same situation as you!! my period was supposed to come on october 30 but it didnt and its getting close for the one of november. ive taken HPT's and all have said negative.  i dont really have a whole lot of symptoms except for being a little sick in the evening and i also had two spots of redish pink stuff on two different days, and my boobs arent tender they just get like this pain in them a couple of times a day. me and my fiance also want a baby super super bad. hope to hear from you!!!
i am only 15 yrs pld but i have been having sex since february and i do it frequently but there is a problem i am dealing with ever since i first started. I skipped my period for the next 3 months after words and know in december i havnt had my period since the end of october im scared and if im not pregnant than what else could it be whats wrong with me y is my period so off track like i know that ure period gets off track when u have sex regularly but not for 3months and 2 and sumthin months at a time.. and weve useda condemn most of the times but the times we did he didnt (do it) in me! Help
i think you are pregnant because all those pains you listed above are the symtoms (symptoms) when a woman is pregnant. this happend to my sister she had the same problems as you did. the tests were negative. then later on her stomach got bigger and she dilvered a baby. maybe you are to.
I am 2 months late on my period but have no pregancy signs expect i had a white discharge and i thought i had a yeast infection around the time i first missed my period. I have taken pregnacy test and all came back negative and me and boyfriend do not use protection just the pull out method. Could i be pregnant?
Im having problems of my own. I had my period twice in October & November and I only spotted on the 8th of December. My Husband and I want another baby even though our youngest is only 4 months old. * I know too soon,  but we want it*.... I have taken some tests and they came back negative, Ive been having period like cramps but my period never comes. My breasts have been hurting and are very sensitive.
Im hoping Im pregnant but, this is weird, with my other two I never got a negative pregnancy test. Maybe its too soon. I dont know.
My LMP was on November 4th 2008 and after that I did not get my periods till now (its already 2 months). All my HPT's came back negative. I do not have any pregnancy symptoms what so ever. Could I still be pregnant? Its killing me. I am planning on going to a doctor and have a blood test done but just wanted to know other opinions on this. I never miss my periods. They are pretty regular. Please help

P.K
im also in that situation but only im sixteen =[
my last period was november 27th, and i have missed december and hopefully january will come but, i took a preg test at home came out to be negative, took one ion my doctors office the urine test came out to be negative but i haver the same feelings that you do, i crave so many things that i never thought i will or never liked i got some spotting today in the morning but like you said turned brownish. and i went a couple of more times but only appeared when i wiped. My doctor told me to come in today and take blood test or see my gynae. to do ultra sounds but i don't have an appointment until jan 27th. hope everything goes well with you and take good care i really don't know what else to say but good luck if you really want one bye-
im a 20 yr old woman.. i weigh almost 200 pounds.. i have never been the skinny girl but lately i have been gaining a lot of weight i have never been this close to the 200 mark.. my cycle has been very crazy lately.. november 2008 i had a cycle then my fiance came home from college for thanksgiving and we had sex.. then december i had no period at all!! my fiance[highschool sweetheart<3] came home for christmas break we had sex.. everyday.. we never use protection.. we use the pull out method:/ im in college also i go to the [university of tampa and he goes to the university of miami].... okay  in january 2009 i had my cycle it came on for two days then it went off then we had sex.. then it came on the day after that and lasted only one day.. so since january i have not had a cycle i have been having all these mood swings.. like crazy.. i've been craving weird types of food that i never really ate before such as "sweets" i rarely ate sweets.. its crazy.. i feel sick in the mornings i never vomit i just feel sick..i get VERY hot really fast..then i get headaches almost everyday!! then one week i had this pain in my lower abdomen like it was being pulled.. then i always feel these movements in my stomach it feels almost like butterflies and i feel a heartbeat in my stomach also..it almost takes my breath away it doesnt hurt at all.. i went to get an pap the results came back normal.. i took a hpt: {negative} then when i went to the doctor twice it also came back {negative}.. im guessing because of my weight that my hcg levels are low.. thats why the test are coming back negative... but i have scheduled to go get an ultra sound on april 15, 2009 thanks for the support and wish us luck<3
My gf hd this problem and i was sick worried,2 months late,tummy getting bigger,spot blood,endless of negative HPT,but turn out,she hd her period last saturday and that is such a relief. She gain weight about 10kg in a year and stress at work and our future ( her mum pushing us to get married) and yes,i may say..this does affect the cycle..
if the HPT said negative..then it is negative,you cant compare a millions woman out there to a few comment in here..
thank you
My period is now 2 months late, I have taken 4 home pregnancy tests and one       which have all come back negative. I have had my period for 20 years now and I have never been this late, only when I was pregnant ( did not carry this baby to full term). I feel no symptoms, only discharge that I have never expereinced before. My husband wants me to go and get a ultrasound but we have been trying for so long to have a baby with no success and I am afriad of the let down again. Any suggetions??? Or is anybody going through this now???
you are possibly prego i wish u mutch luck my advice would be if you feel like you may let your husband down go alone or with a  close freinds to see the anicial ultrasound just becasue tests are comming back negative dosnt mean aything ur htp levels may not be high enough yet to get a true reading i hope this helps much luck o! and never give up i know a couple that had been trying for 23 years and just recently got pregnat there know gettting a beutifull little girl out of it never give up its always possible if ud like tell me how it goes
I am in a similar boat with you.  My last period started on August 29, but it only last a few days.  I have been off birth control since July and weigh almost 300 pounds.  I am nausious, have bad headaches, insominia, stomach movement, so gasy, etc.  I don't have sore breasts though.  I went to my doctor today after having a blood test, negative and so are all my hpt's.  He says it acid reflux and a slight UTI and to wait and see if my period comes.Then he will send me to have an interanl ultrasound. My husband and I tried to track my ovualtion last month using those tests you can buy, but it said I never ovualated. Hmm, I guess I just have to wait.
I'm about 2 months late on my period. My weight has been the same (no gain no loss).I'm 22 and all my hpt are neg. Only symptoms i have is my premenstrual symptoms (moody,tired,and that bubble feeling like im having my period)but there's no period.I thought if i was pregnant it would show by now i plan to go to the doctor soon but i keep thinking its going to start and i don't want to waste money (so i just keep putting it off) so if it doesn't start by next month then i have to go i hope its not something seriously wrong with me.
Im 18 and i have a son. My last period was september 15th. My periods were regular. Ive been having stomach cramps, headaches, bad heartburn and have felt nausious. Ive taken about 6 hpts. The first 3 said negative, the fourth one had a faint line and the last two said negative. Is there any way i could be pregnant?
I have to say if anyone actually got pregnant from what your saying please email me.. at ***@****

Im 20 years old 2 months late. alll those symptoms and i just got a blood test today Im hoping for the doctor to SCreAM UR pREGNANT! so please let me have some advice if anyone still read this
I have missed two periods now. I have soooo many symptoms of being pregnant! I am tired, my back and feet are sore as well as my boobs, my stomach is bloated, im soooooooo emotional I cry at anything. I feel my lower abdomen get hard mostly after I eat and randomly during the day. I have a doctors apt on tuesday but am starting to feel like I am crazy because every hpt i take comes back negative. These forums are the only thing that make me feel a little less crazy! If anyone has been through the same thing please let me know what my best course of action should be im going crazy I just want to know!
My last period was october 24th. On november 7th i had sex, and teh condom broke. It is now January 7th and i still have no period. I went to the doctors and last week it was a negative, they also did an ultra sound at what my doctor said would have been " four weeks ". They checked all my hormone levels and she said they were normal, and about one month ago when they did the u/s she said i had multiple follicles.. I have no reason to not ovulate, my periods have been regular for the past five years. I have gained ten pounds, even though i eat less because everything doesnt sound appealing, I get nauseous during the middle of the day along with hot flashes and dizziness. My boobs grew a cup size within two weeks.. I got  yeast infection two weeks ago. Then the very end of november when my period was suppose to come I got horrible cramping for a two days.. but teh cramping lasted a week. And every so often throughout the day i will get crampin with bad back pain .. I am so tired i have been sleeping fourteen hour days.. I got bad acne starting three weeks ago. .and i havent had acne in two years, along with a nice glow to my face. and I have been so bloated that i look pregnant.. but its firm very low.. so i dont know what to do . . i have another ultra sound in two weeks, what do ya'll think is going on?
I am going through the same thing except I have all of the pregnancy symptoms but a neg test my period is going on two mths late....Also in 2000 I got pregnant and I got a positive home preg test once then I test again and it was neg. I went to the doc and he did a blood and urine test and it came back neg. He also did an ultrasound and found no baby. a day later I went to the emergency roon and the hospital did an ultrasound and they found my baby which is now 8 years old! The problem was I am RH Negative meaning my blood type is A- but my baby's blood was A+ So my body was fighting or trying to abort the baby which explained the low levels of hcg and why I got a negative blood and urine test. The doc gave me a shot of Rogham and my pregnancy progressed fine and I gave birth to a 10 pound 4 ounce 22 1/2 baby girl! So yes it is very possible to be pregnant and get a neg test.
I'm Kinda in the same situation... On the 23rd. of february i was having sex with my boyfren and after we were done there was blood everywhere, that wasn't my first time having sex so i thought it was jus my period since i missed it from the 14th. But the next day it wasn't a drop of blood i have no symptoms of being pregnant and haven't seen my periond since january 14th. But for the pass couple days i've been seeing a pinkish discharge and browness when i use the bathroom, No i haven't taken a pregnancy test as yet. But this is really strange I'm 20 n really confuse. help...
I'm also in the same boat. I'm 32 years old and we have been trying for a baby with my husband. My period is now two months overdue and all my home pregnancy tests come back negative. I had a blood test at the over one month late mark and that was also negative. I had pale pink and also rusty spotting the first month and lots of white discharge each time my period was due. I've never been pregnant before, what's going on?
i'm two months delayed but urine tests are negative, i've been taking pills since my doctor advised me because i'm diagnosed of endometriosis... i'm still wondering what happened to me, i followed my ob's advise never missed a period because i'm not irregular..but i'm always dizzy, feels so tired always, my feet feels that i cant carry my body any more.. oh my god....what am i into..
im similar to you im now qoinq on three months of missinq period thoe. but im irreqular and had unprotected sex. am i preqnant? and after we have sex ma stomache hardens and i feel dizzy like i wanna throw up or sumthinq. what do ya think is qoin on?
i havent had a period since february 15th. im not under any stress. and its 2 months no period now. i think at one point i had some spotting then it went away. and i crave foods i hate like yogurt??? i hate yogurt but i eat the mees outta that, strawberry applesauce and drink sweet tea alot. i hate sweets so this is odd for me. chicken is my number one fav food but now i hate it.  im bloated and TMI but my nipples are darker and slightly tender. ive notice me peeing more often and find it hard to usew the bathroom. im sooo tired all the time. ive taken three HPT's and alll negative. but at 185 pounds and 5''5 tall would my levels be low and unreadable??? me and my ex had alot of unprotected sex and used the pull out method. and lots of white discharge might i add but its not a yeast infection or an infection at that. i even went to the doctor who did a pee test and it was negative. idk what i should do next?????????
Hey im goin thru the same, i think. I started a new med called saphris about four months ago. It was driving me crazy and it said it can screw up ur hormones. So i stopped taking it cuz i was gettin fat so i wanted to get rid of the bloating. So now im two months late, even a$tet stopping the med. Ive had sex alot, wer he came in me. I feel im just gaining more weight. I cant get outa bed, im sick but not throwing up, i pee every half hour, head aleays hurts. I took first response about 3 times within the past two months all negatove. My last period lasted a day and was brown and very light. Can i be pregnant?
HELP! im 25 have had 2 miscarriages and 1 live birth. my daughter passed away 8 months ago from sids. when i lost both pregnancys i found out at 7 weeks. with bella i was 4 weeks. i still dont have a period and my lmp was 3-1-10. all hpt are neg. i so want to be a mother again now that my hopes are up. any comments?  
Hi:) im 19, engaged, and worried sick! Me fiance' and I are getting married on june fourth. It is now may third. I do not want to be fat at my wedding but I actually do want to be pregnant! We have had a lot of sex this past month. Most of it was during the time i was ovulating. I also have many signs. I am very bloated, so tired I feel as if ive been drugged, nauseas during the night (i wake up at night feeling sick and uncomfortable), my first sign was breast tenderness and sore nipples, i have excessive gas, and i am a couple of days late for my period. The problem is... i took a test yesterday, but it was negative. Am i crazy or does this sound like the beginning of pregnancy? Do you have this many signs this early or could i have been been pregnant during my last months period? I am so confused!! I am hoping some experienced people can help with this. thanks guys! -Britta
OMG!! i am going thou the samething but if i am the i would be on my 3rd child!! i totally understand!! but my doctor said hpt could be negative all the way up to 6 months into it
I am going through the same thing and its driving me insane! I'm 20 years old and was on the pill for 3 years. I recently stopped taking the pill 6 months ago. Me and my fiance have unprotected sex but use the pull out method. I am just over 2 months late and have taken about 8 hpt that have all came back negative. My breasts are swollen and hurt so much I can't sleep at night, I crave certain foods like crazy, my lower stomach has gotten bigger, and no signs of AF except for some mild cramping today. I haven't gone to the doctor yet because I'm convinced my periods gonna come. But soon enough ill have to go, I'm just worried everythings gonna come back negative. Its just so frustrating and I wanna know.
i missed ma period .....its past two months i dint get ma periods back....i had a home pregnancy test ....3times but still they were negative...i find no symptons of pregnancy...i want to get pregnant....i thyr.oid problem too its h-5.5 hypothroidism....plz do suggest me still i hv ant chances of pregnancy....?????
hi guys i am in the same boat as everyone here i am 2mths late 4 my period i have bin tryin to get prego 4 a yr and a half but always gettin neg test's.. iv dont 4 tests this mnth with have came bck neg, i dont understand y i havent had a period im not stressed or nothin.. iv got no symtoms (symptoms) of pregnancy all i have had in crampin in the lower belly and discharge stuf.. i dont reali no what to do nxt i went to docs 2day to make an appointment but i have to ring bk in the mornin.. if anyone did attually fall prego could u plz e-mail me on..    boogy_dannii***@****   would reali like to no if any of u did.. :-) thank's..xxx
hi guys, i'm 20yrs old, married & have 2 kids, 5yrs old and a 1 1/2yr, i have a problem so  please help me w/ my situation.. i take an injectible last 6 mos, but the effectivity of the drug is only for 3 mos, up to now my menstartion didn't came.. i don't know what was happening to me, i'm gaining more weight also.. .i had a home pregnancy test 3times but still they were negative.. what should i do. do i need to consult my OB even though i'm not preggy? tnx alot!!
So here's my story...I am a 20 year old newly wed. I was on the pill from 14 to 17, at 17 a got an IUD. after I got married on Dec 2, 2009 I had my IUD replaced with a new one. On May 29 I had the IUD removed and have been having unprotected sex ever since. In the first month I had light pink spotting for 6 days, then in July, after 30 days, i had spotting for 4 days with the second day being a little heavier. Then on Aug 6 I had the same light pink spotting for 4 days with the second day being heavier again. Since June I have taken about 10 pregnancy tests, all negative. Before I had my IUD I had a regular 27 day cycle. In the last few weeks I have really begun experiencing nausea, fatigue, cramping, backaches, dizziness, blotches on my face, and back acne, and now my stomach is starting to stick out. I want to be pregnant, but cannot seem to get a +, I have been to the doctor and they will not give me a blood test because I've had bleeding. Any advice?
hi can any one help. im late on my period i was last on 8th july 2010 and it now 31 aug 2010 iv done 3 tests and they all came back negative iv got a son to and i never had this when i was preg with him but this is the 1st time iv ever missed my period this long am i pergnant?
anyone help please!
i got my period on sep 3rd and since 2 months there are now periods from last 3 day iam spotting in pink color.i have done home pregnency and the result was negative.iam obese and irregular cycle,but i havn't had this much of gap for two months ever before.can anyone help me that am i pregnant or not.
I am 24 with 2 kids. I have missed my period for October and November its about to be the beginning of Dec. I am only having a whitish discharge. I have lower stomach cramps like my period is about to come but nothing. I am not stressed about anything. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am having the same problem just got married and I want a baby so bad I  mean I have missed to month's but I do not want to get my hopes up the test said negative but I pray I am the only signs I have been have is urine. My boobs are a little bigger and keep having pains in my stomach and back I pray the lord bless me with this baby we have been tryna for a while so I hope u are to.
I'm 23 years old and i have had my period since the fourth grade and they've benn rregular...about every 28-35days.  Well as of october10 i havent had a period and im cocerne that i might be prego.  i have nausea, sore breast, gasy, and so nasty heartburn off of some ridiculous stuff like ranch dressing. So please help me i've takin like 4 home test.
my period was nov 1st. it lasted 7 days, my period was posed to be on the first of December,  days went by i start gaining weight having my breast growing and getting bigger. having dizziness, and morning sickness . my belly gaining weight and getting hard. now today of dec, 23 i get a light to heavy bleeding but still feel like im pregnant. but my last child i had a normal pregnancy and i have a monthly period, is there something wrong or does this happen to everyone?
i know what you mean i havent gotten my period for to months and  january is coming up soon!! I didnt use a condom with my X in  november and now its december and i havent got my period but i have things coming out of me that feels like a period but its not.i dont have any symptoms of pregnancy and he said that he didnt *** in me so what could be the problem?
OK I HAD SPOTTIN THAT STARTED FROM 12/5/10 TIL 12/9/10 IT WAS ON AND OFF AND IT WAS PINK IN COLOR THEN SOME DAYS IT WAS DARK BROWN I CALLED MY NURSE AND SHE TOLD ME TO TAKE A HPT OVER THE WEEKEND AND CALL AND LET HER KNOW THE RESULT THE FOLLOWIN MONDAY!!! WELL LATER THAT NIGHT I FELT MOIST IN MY UNDERWEAR WENT TOTHE RESTROOM AND FOUND BLOOD AS IF I CAME ON MY PERIOD THE BLEEDIN WAS LIKE A PERIOD BUT A LIL LIGHTERAND LASTED FOR 3 DAYS I WASNT SURE TO TAKE A TEST OR NOT CAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS MY PERIOD SINCE IT WAS AROUND THE TIME IM ACTUALLY DUE FOR IT!!! SOMEONE SUGGESTED FOR ME TO TAKE A HPT JUST TO MAKE SURE SO I DID AND IT CAME BACK POSITIVE IT WAS FAINT IN COLOR BUT IT WAS CLEARLY POSITIVE I WENT TO THE CLINIC 2 DAYS LATER 2 TAKE A URINE TEST BUT FOR SOME ODD REASON I COULDNT GO TO THE RESTROOM THEY GAVE ME A CUP OF WATER AND I TRIED AGAIN THIS TIME I WAS LITTERALLY STRAININ MYSELF TRYIN TO GET SOME PEE OUT LOL I GAVE MYSELF CRAMPS AND ALL SMH BUT ANYWAY IT WAS DARK IN COLOR THIS TIME KIND OF WEIRD AND THE TEST CAME BACK NEGATIVE I FELT SO DUMB THIS WAS LIKE 2 WEEKS AGO THEY SUGGESTED I GET ON BIRTH CONTROL AND START IT IMMEDIATLY BUT MY FRIENDS TOLD ME TO WAIT OFF AND TAKE ANOTHER TEST!!! I HAVENT YET BUT I AM HAVIN SOME SYMPTHOMS SUCH AS SLEEPIN MORE, LIGHT CRAMPS, LOWER BACK PAINS, CRAZY HEAD ACHES AND DIZZINESS EVERY NOW AND THEN WAT DO U THINK? PLEASE HELP
hello, I havnt had my period in 2 months... and i am more tired and lazy then usual i also been having headaches and a lil cramping. I have taken 4 preg. test at home they are all negitave! could i be preg? or what do yall think i should do?
I am having the exact same problem, and it's driving me crazy. haven't had my period since the end of november, i bought another test tonight, that makes 4 negatives. I had a miscarrage (miscarriage) in July and it's been throwing my period waaay off ever since. I use to be 28 days to the day. Hopefully going to the dr tomorrow!
Me to it has been 2 months and haven't had a period took 4 test all neg. I kind of want to be prego but i don't want to put my hopes up!
I have missed my period for two months now. I had my first home pregnancy test but it was negative. I went last week to see my doctor and she sent me to a lab for a blood test. It also came back negative. I feel so tired, having some white discharge and I have gained some weight too. I have never missed my period before for the past 28yrs. I am so stressed up about the whole situation.

Wow, so many people here that have been in similar situations.  I'm 25 active and at the proper weight for my height. I'm married and we have not been using protection since last August.   We would love a baby but we haven't been timing ovulation and scheduling ourselves.  We're just letting nature take it's course.

The first day of my last cycle was Jan 15th.  I've taken several hpt that have come back negative and I've been to the doctor again the urine test was neg.  Ultrasound showed a 2 cm cyst which I've had before.  Blood test was also neg.  

I'm currently severly fatigued, have discharge, have a huge appetite, cravings, and nearly all of the other signs except sore breast and nasuea.  My body says I'm pregnant but all of the tests say I'm not.

I've read all of the stories of people having all negatives and still ended up pregnant.  I'm so confused because my body is telling me I am pregnant but everything else is saying I'm not.  I just want to either be pregnant or go back to my normal life without all of these symptoms and thoughts.  

I know time will tell the truth but in the mean time I feel trapped in time.

i am two months late all 3 HPTs shows negetive i also dont have any sickness but am an gaining lot of weight could i be preg am worried
my last period was january the 20th it is now april the 3rd and i still havent got my period iv taken a hpt and that came up negative i always went for a blood test but that also came up negative could i be pregnant or is there something else wrong with me.
i'm really worried about my galfren,coz she has missed her periods for 2 months, she even did PT twice ,twice the result was negative but still  m really worried...wat m i suppose to do at this point of time...
I had a still born baby in 2006, now I'm ready to try again, I'm scared it can happen again. I want a baby so bad, what can I do to increase my chances of getting pregnant? I missed my periods for two months now, I'm not having morning sickness but I've had flu for two weeks now, my breast is normal with no pains. I really want to have a baby.

Hi. I wish I had an answer for everyone! :( my last period was in the end of february. I had been on clock work for the 6 months prior to that. I have a 2 year old son and I had no idea I was pregnant with him until I was approx. 7-8 weeks along and re first test with him was a BFP .. I am having several pregnancy symptoms such as fatigue, slight nausea, runny/stuffy nose when I wake up, frequent urination, headaches and back aches. The list goes on. At tie point I would love to just get a visit from AF so I know there is nothing wrong with me. Also after a month of being late I woke up to urinate and when I wiped there was a small amount of pink discharge but after that nothing. I know I will not get any answers on here but it is definitely nice to know im not alone and that I can share this with women that understand, unlike my husband. Lol anyways I have taken several tests within the last 2 months and all came back BFN :(. Well when I have money to go to the doctors I will get back to you all! Good luck to all of you lovely ladies! :)
so i had been on the pill for about 2 years  because i always had late periods. i stopped the pill in march because me and my fiance wanted to start tring for a baby . i last saw a period in april and none in may june or july. i took hpt bt all came back negative.... could i still be preg
im 19 years old. im always on a regular cycle, i always get it on the 18-20th of every month.  i had my period may 18th and had sex may 24th and still today i have not gottan my period.  i have taken four tests all coming back negative.  i have slight cramping and bloating.  also some white discharge that i dont normally have.  im confused on what is going on with me.
Im 22 and im 2 months late. I have NEVER been late before. I have took about 4 home preg test and they all say neg. I keep having this butterfly feeling in my stomach at times but I havent had any pain. And every once in a while I feel like I have a stomach twitch or spasm (whatever u wanna call it). As far as having any preg. symptoms , NO NONE!!!!!! So, what do you guys think... ? PG or not PG?
Im almost 3months late... Ive take 5 at home pregnacy tests, 3 negative and 2 positive, I then went to the hospital and they took a blood pregnacy test and it came out negative... Ive been feeling very sick, nausea, my boobs are getting bigger, my belly is big and round, I have real bad cramps, and sharp stabbong pain on my abdomen... I dnt know watz goin on...
I am in the same situation Wish4ntheBest. I have had a couple flutters here and there this will be my 2nd month if I do not get my period.I have bee wondering of some symptoms I have slept a  lot but I think that has a lot to do with sitting home and nothing to do. I took a HPT last week at the Pregnancy Crisis Center and it came back negative. With my first son it did take me almost 5 years to get pregnant with him because of the DEPO I was on but I never did have issues with non regular periods.May 19, June 26, July 27th and none in August and we will see what this month brings. . .  ANY SUGGESTIONS? ? ?
I'm in the same boat..Almost 3 months without a period. I've taken 3 hpts which were all negative.
I'm 19 and my period been way off for 3 years know. But for the last week I been getting some really bad cramps. I don't know what to do but it's really weird
I had a DNC in July and 4 week to the day I started my period and it was normal. So two weeks later around the time I was supposed ovulate me and my husband try get pregnant again. Well I was 3 days late and was pretty sure I was pregnant again because I'm never that late took a hpt test and it was negative then I started my period and it was only 1& half days long my periods have never been so short either. Well it is now October and its 3 days until my period I took another hpt test today still negative and we're still trying.... Just wondering whats going on:(
I'm 18 years yrs old and me and my bf want a child and we try just about anytime that we are both available. I'm gain uncontrollable weight and unless im joy riding im eating or sleeping. I haven't had my period since august 10 and Ive taken 2 hpt's in early September. they both came back negative and i begin to think hard. Keep in mind that i always had an regular 28-35 day menstrual. Then around Sept 20th i had this light bleeding that lasted about an hour then it would only appeared the rest of the day when i wiped. Back in July was the first time my period was a week late then august it was two weeks late. Now its about to be month 2 and still no blood or cramps.What Could Be The Problem?
I'm having the same problem I'm 2 mounth late but 4 r 5 neg test I havnt been vometing but I hav felt sick also sore boobs and bloating iv had a bit off spotting but that's all me and my partner are trying but I don't no I'm so confused some one  help please !!  
- its been 4 months since my last period , i took 6 pregnancy test '&& all came out negative . im honestly scared because i dont know what to do '&& i dont wanna find out im pregnant .
well i didnt get my period this month and im in my ovulation week . but i took a pregnacy test a couple of days ago ad it came out negative .
Hi I am 2months late wit my period n feel movement inside of me n notice a pinkish blood spottin for 1day cud I  be pregnant pls help I need 2 no !!
im 22 yrs old..ive had  poly cystic ovaries, i took the treatment fr a yr and then discontinued it ths yr in feb, i got regular periods untill september 2011, im reeli worried for the fact tht i missed my september and october peiods and yes m not married and not even pregnant.
i am reeli looking frwrd fr some help.
p.s ive strtd doing yoga 3 weeks back.
im 16 and ive been in a relationship with my boyfriend of 1 year, we've been haveing sex for over 6 months and my period got all jacked up, its never regular and always on different days it keeps get more distant it went from the 18th to the 23rd then the 31st of the month.then in September i had it at the begining of the month but not at all the month before.so Its November now and all of October i never got my period, and its November 3rd and i still havent got it i said i wouldnt worry cause i know stress can delay it but, i do have some what of sour boobs, and im really emotional, and back pain. My normal menstral cramps, and ive had alot of white dischrage, Should i be worried? Can anyone help?
Im 18 years old and I had sex on September 9th I was on the pill and we used a condom, and had a period at the end of September, I missed my period for the month of October and I still haven't started. I took myself off the pill after that cycle and haven't had sex since the 9th of Sept. Could I be pregnant? Somebody please let me know! Im freaking out. I have NO symptoms except weight gain but I haven't been eating the healthiest lately...
Hi everybody! I am new to this forum, I have a situation that is similiar to alot of peoples I have read. My last menstrual period was sept 21 2011. After my cycle is finished my husband and I have sex up until my next period arrives. (not everyday lol) I started spotting on oct 12 to oct 19 not even enough to wear anything it was only when i wiped the first day started as a light pink then turned to a brown discharge until the last day it went back to pink. My next cycle was suppose to start between oct 21-23, and not even a sign of it. I took a blood test on the 24th of oct, came back neg, i did a pee test on nov 1st and also negative. I checked my thyroid levels thinking my symptoms could have been the cause since the sympotms are so generic. those came back normal.Today is nov 10th and not a sign of my period. Can it happen where the blood and hpt be a false negative? We also have been using the pull out method for 5 years and have been lucky enough not to get pregnant. I always hear of people getting false negatives and using the pull out and becoming pregnant, but im one of those people who have to see it to believe it, in a weird sense. can anyone please shed some light on my situation, according to my dates is there a possibility of me being pregnant? Thank you for taking the time to read my situation.
I'm 22 and I've always had a regular period since the early age of 9. I have been on the depo birthcontrol shot a few times in the past which made me just spot every 3 months when it was due and everytme I've stopped the shot my period went back to normal. My shot was due in august and I never got it. My last period was in september and I had unprotected sex 3 times in october. Its now the middle of november and still no period yet a pregnancy test says negative. Could I still be pregnant?
I miss my period for 2 months now it November and December  I have not seen nothing at all what could be wrong with me this the first time this happen to me but I do have a doctor appoint ment January the 12 will that be to late.
I am 22 & Recently got married in September!
I always have regular periods & I also have a Thyroid disease.
My last period was in September right before my wedding.
I havent had a period since then, I have taken a couple of Pregnancy test but they all come out negative, Should I go to the health department and get a blood test, or just wait and have a ultrasound?
Im 2 weeks late on my periods.. My last periods was on 3 oct 2011 n i had sex with my boy friend on 12 oct 2011... And i took a birth control pill the next day n aftr few days i found some spots of blood.. Till date i dint get my periods, i took 2 home pregnancy test n both the results were negative... Could i still b pregnant?.. Somebody help me out pls..
what was the result in the end? did you have a baby? or did you find out why u haddnt come on - this is happening to me now :/
I came off my birthcontrol pills 3 months ago the last period I had was nov 3 I was on an antibotic (antibiotic) I have tookin 5 home pregnacy test and everyone of them came back negative I have been feeling diffrent feelings been real emotional hurgry and then no apperiate at all somedays some times the feeling that I have too pee comes on so quick that I about cant make it to the bathroom before I dribble on myself its weird I havent been stressed and im not trying to get pregant could I still be pregnant?
My period is almost a month late, had a lot of pregnancy signs & my tests were negative...
I've had morning sickness, on & off cramps, chest feels fuller, side pain, & more headaches and back aches..
I've had unprotected sex...
I'm 17 years old and I have unprotectect sex with my boyfriend we don't want a baby yet but I've missed two periods and I've never missed a period since I was 15 but I have gotten negative results on pregnancy tests but I feels weird like my breasts aren't sensitive but they do get pains everyday and I have gotten sick and had bad headaches I wanna go to a doctor but I'm too scared to tell my mom yet and I'm a little bit in denial any ideas?
i also have same problem.. my last period on nov 23.. but my blood test seems negative i had blood test two times.. but still negative.. plx any answer me.. i dnt knw wat happen to me..
I stopped using my birth control (Nuvaring) in mid November of 2011 after seven months of use. A few days later I had a short period like I did on the ring. I have not had a period since. I have had two children (one in March of 2009 and one in March of 2010). My first did not make it due to a brain bleed and underdeveloped lungs she was born with. But my son is perfectly healthy. Both of my children were born premature. I never seem to make it to my due date. Since late December I have been having serious pregnancy symptoms. Sore heavy breasts, nausea, headaches, cramps, increase in discharge, dry skin, gas, bloating,  smell diversion, cravings, weight gain, (I am also a heavy smoke but it makes me ill lately) etc. I feel exactly the way I did when I was pregnant with both of my kids. I took a test on Christmas Eve and it was negative. So I am waiting it out now to see if my period comes because I read that it is normal to not have a period up to three months after stopping the ring. Could I still be pregnant? My fiance' was extremely disappointing with the negative result late last month as we don't have any children together and he wants one.
I haven't had a period since November, its now january. In November, my period only lasted about two and a half days or so. My boyfriend and I have been using condoms and I normally have irregular periods, but have never missed
for this long. We've only been together since September (when we started having sex), I'm kind of freaking out about this. I definitely am not ready for a baby right now. I'm under a lot of stress with school full time, firehouse obligations and financial instability, along with still living at home with five other people and a five month old niece. Could the amount of stress stop my period for this long? My breasts aren't tender, they're big to begin with (I don't think they've gotten any bigger), no cravings, no headaches, no frequent urination, no nausea or vomiting, two negative hpt's, have gained weight, but think a lot of that is stress induced, can someone help me or attempt to put my mind at ease. I have an appt with the gyn on the 23, which is my first ever. Idk what I should ask or how I should feel either. I'm 25, you'd think this would be easy... def something I've always been uncomfortable and terrified to do.
i am 15 years old and i had unprotected sex  on 12/23/11 that is also the day i stopped my period  and sense then  i haven't had my period.i get hungry 24/7 and my stomach hurts sometimes like when i put pressure into it it don't hurt bad just a lil and under my belly bottom is  a lil bigger then it use to be.also mucus come out of my vagina why and i don't know if im pregnant ?? helpp!!
Wow, is exactly what is happening to me... how did your appointment turn out...mine...well they didnt find anything!!!! I still dont know what the hell is going with me!

My wife is having same problem too. D last time she saw her period was jan first and missed it for two month even uptill now 14th march. We did blood test at 6 week it was negative. At 9 weeks, we did urine test it was negatve. She has no spotting and no other symtomps xcept, slight headache, stomach, and sleepin in d afternoon.
Im 2 months late on my period. So I stopped by family dollar and bought 2pregancy test. Took both and both came back NEGATIVE. So currently im like wtf? Ive had back pain, tender boobs, and Still no period, no spotting no anything. I have a regular period if anything my period comes 1 or 2days late thats it never any 2month lateness. Any help? Suggestions. ? I havent gone to the docter because im underaged and my mom would kill me. Help?
can someone help my last peirod was Feb.15 2012 I didn come on in march it is now april 12 2012 an I still didn come on.my breast arnt tender but there a lil sore I'm 20. Need advice
I'm on depo and missed my period for two months could I be pregnant?
I have a question....I suppose to come on marxh 30 th 2012 and I did not come on ontill april 19th.  2012...now I did not come on for the month of may at all and now its june4 2012 no cramps...no spotting...no boobies big....nothing!! Went to the doctoe couple of weeks ago blood work done...pep smear..urine tooken....All came back fine or normal..could I be preggo and don't know it.help me out
I'm 4 days late any havin most of them above the only 1 I aint havin is the discharges me nd my partner have been tryin for 2 years could I be pregnant ?? I'm 18 nd really unsure who to ask or what to do please help me  
The last time I had my period was April 9 or 10...ever since then, instead of my usual period I've been having white discharge instead. My boyfriend and I have sex all the time and my periods have been regular ever since him and I became active, but this is the first time I've had a missed period with him. When I was supposed to have my period in May, I had all of the period symptoms and no period. It is now the 12 of June and the same exact thing is happening. I have noticed any symptoms last month but now that I am 2 months late, I have noticed some irregularities. My breasts feel tender from time to time, I get lower abdominal pain throughout the day, and the white discharge I've been having. Other than that, I haven't had to urge to vomit or had any other kind of sickness. I've taken HPTs and they have come back negative. For the past month I've been confident that I'm not pregnant since in early May I was working out more than usual, and have been stressed out the entire month due to family and financial issues. I'm only 19 and would love to have kids with my boyfriend but right now just isn't the right time. I'm in a bit of a denial and am definitely afraid to see a doctor....wish me luck on my doctor's appointment.
I'm going though the same thing I've that two negative one HPT, and one from doctors test and 1 positive from nurse, I've been getting same thing as you describes it you question coming up to my second missed period now
Did you find out anything new? Cause I had a baby Girl 4/4/2012 and still haven't had a period(it is now almost July) hpt said neg, so i went 2 doctor and urine test also said neg.  She did not run a blood test though!  She wants me to take the pill provera to jump start my period, but I strongly feel that I'm Pregnant and do't know what I should do..Sympoms I have R neasua, sorebreast, Gasy, tiredness, and headachs could  still B pregnant even with negative urine test results???
im 3mons. delay i try many times a pregnancy test the result are all negative i have no sign/symptoms of being pragnant im so confused and scared...afrraid if baby are dying inside me...what can i do?/??? please help
what can i do
I have been having problems too. Last month I had a normal period from 5-1-2012 to 5-8-2013. Only 14 days went by and on 5-22-2012 I had spotting for four days. Now I am 8 days late with this one. I have taken three pregnancy test and they negitative. When I was pregnant with my son 9 years ago. I didn't find out until I was 12 weeks. Then I took a lot pregnancy test and they where negitative then too. My husband and I have trying to have a baby for 8 months now. So I hope I am. I will try another test in a week. If i don't start by my period by then and take another test and if negative I will go to my doctor and see if they can blood work. My husband is a doctor to bad he couldn't do my blood work. Hope all of you find out what is going on with your problems.
My cycle is normally on time. My last cycle was in April-NOTHING in May or June; July 3rd I get this pinkish red spot but nothing else.. Been having killer headaches for 2 weeks straight but my GYN can't see me til August. I've taken 3 HPT in which all says negative.. Will someone please help me??
I had my last period start day may4th and ended on the 8th an didn't start June spotted on june28 went away an didn't start yet in july
Well I had my last period on may the 4th and ended on the 8th an spotted on June 28 an went away an haven't started in july
I had my period on may 17 ended the 19th. I went to hospital in late may they said I was preg. I was in Florida at the time on vacation and I came back to ky and they said I wasn't. I haven had my period since may so 2 months. And I thought I started two days ago but it lasted one day. Then 2 days after that It came back then went away the same day so i have no idea what's wrong. If im pregnant or not? I pee alot, smell everything, tender boobs, fatigue and nausious in morning wnd at night time!
I had my period on may 17 ended the 19th. I went to hospital in late may they said I was preg. I was in Florida at the time on vacation and I came back to ky and they said I wasn't.i have taken 4 urine they said yes 2 said no I haven had my period since may so 2 months. And I thought I started two days ago but it lasted one day. Then 2 days after that It came back then went away the same day so i have no idea what's wrong. If im pregnant or not? I pee alot, smell everything, tender boobs, fatigue and nausious in morning wnd at night time!
I have had 2 periods last month. One was regular (which is 5 to 7 days for me) while the other was  a week after the first one stopped and heavy on tissue but not in my pad or underwear or tampon (weird I know! LOL) about 2 weeks ago I took 2 pregnancy tests (HPT's) and they came back negative. My breasts are tender to the touch my vagina is oddly more wet during sex. Some foods make me sick, my body is very achey (achy), my stomach can't handle the missionary position (my fiancé laying on my stomach in any way HURTS) I don't want to cuddle much for the past few weeks, and I can't control my nose! It smells EVERYTHING! This months period is exactly 10 days LATE! If I'm not pregnant, I'd be heartbroken!
my stomach getting bigger  i try 15x of pregnancy test but all are negative...im worried  about my situation im 5mons. delayed i   to go to doctor but i have a  financial problem...my boyfriend did not communicate me the time i till him my situation please help me...i spotted once
I think you preg my dear
I am really worried im pregnant..my last period was june 1st 2012..and i had my period for 7 days..i havent had my period since then..and its August already..i have had these weird feelings in my girly area..like pulsating pains down there at night..bloating, headaches, fatigue ,sore breasts, gas, and my stomach is always bloated now for weeks, taken a few dollar store pregnancy tests, they were negative,but i didnt use first morning urine, could i be pregnant? Please i already have a 3 yr old daughter..im really nervous
Hi I'm 17 and I just started having sex in May. The first time I had sex I took a plan B pill. My period came the next week I took it and in June it came as well. I haven't gotten my period all July and now August but I have spotted twice dark brown ; I have no symptoms of pregnancy but I have taken many test and there all negative. All I get is cramps but no period ; could I be pregnant ?
You never know.. some people don;t find out til theyre like 12 weeks.. even with periods and neg results... so it may not be common... but YES it's still possible.. to all that say otherwise.. My mom was on her regular periods the first few months on one of her pregnancies... and my cousin didnt find out shes preggo til 12 weeks.. and Im almost 8 weeks.. :)
At least around 10-12 weeks ou can get an ultrasound and see if you hear a heartbeat or see a little thing in there.. even if blood or home tests come out negative and even if you get periods.. some people get them throughout most or all of pregnancy..
my period is late for two months in a row. i've had six home pregnancy tests but all came out negative. one urine test was done by the doctor himself but that also came out negative. could i be pregnant...i'm confused.
Can a woman get pregnant 8 days after period? I have sex the 14 and 15 of sept 2012 my period came the 2nd!! And my boyfrend ejaculate in me could I be pregnant
I haven't missed any preiod (period) yet but I had my period 2/9/12 and I had sex the 14/9/12 and I have been having some weird symptoms!! Like fresh mouth and bloated belly!! Headaches could I be pregnant
I have not had a period in like 4 1/2-5 months and I feel stuff moving In my stomach I'm very sensitive to smells and start to gag on some occasions I have gain at least 25-30 lbs and I'm very athletic and this shouldn't happen. But I have taken several hpt tests and one blood test should I get an ultrasound?
I am in a situation similar I have not had a period for 41/2-5 months and I have movements in my stomach randomly and get sensitive to smells easily and I have gained 25-30 lbs during this time and I'm an athlete and this shouldn't happen. I have taken several apt tests and one blood test and they have been negative but i still believe i am. do you think I could still be? Should I get an ultrasound?
Omg I am twelve days late on my period I've been off birth control for about three months i was on it for three years i stopped cause i felt the pill was making me sick so we've been using the pull out method but now im paranoid I might be im not ready for another child right now I already have two ... I get this feeling on my stomach like under my belly button as if something pulls its kinda painful but other than that just nervous do i still have a chance to get my period someone please any advice????
Im a mother of two both pregancys very different I was 3 mnths and 5 mnths when I found out. My last cycle was august 16-23 I havent had one since and ive been hella moody needy and sick......what does this mean
i've last saw my period on july so now its two months i wonder if iam pregnant or not, i went to the clinic to do prengnancy test there were no pregnancy test at the clinic. so the nurse told me that i might be preg. i have morning sickness, big breast, nauseous, short temper.
someone said that if the HPT said negative..then it is negative,you cant compare a millions woman out there to a few comment in here..  but can i juts say that i have polytheistic ovarian syndrome and every test will say negative and so will blood tests you have to have a scan to fine out if you are or not so dont listen to people that say when a test says not pregnant then your not cause you still can be good luck to who is trying i have been trying for the past 7 years and it still hasnt happened for me and i miss periods all the time and sometimes you can just miss but do see a doctor though cause something else could be going on
I'm really late I had sex October 6th of 2012 &still haven't had a period I've taken 4 hpt test &they all came back negative I've even had one done at the hospital,  I just know something is wrong I've missed 2 periods they was regular for about a year came every month on the 20th &no, I've had spotting it's sometimes pinkish or brown like dried up blood, I'm just nervous &confused an I don't know what to do!
Its been almost 2 months since my last period me nd my husband rlly want a bby but test r negative i have mourning sickness sumtime me brest b sore my.stomach gettn big cud i b pregnant? Help plz
Hello my name is emma i am 20 years old me and my partner have been trying to a baby for about a year now but no sucess. my periods and very predictable i count 28 days from the start of my period and garunteed by 12pm that afternoon im on my period. well this mobth i have missed it by about 8days now and my nipples have got darker in colour and my partner thinks bigger too. i have taken two pregnancy test and both say negative everytime i go to the toilet i check the tissue aftee i wipe to see if its here or not and tgeir seems to be a lot more dishcharge than normal can abyobe help me please im really confused.. cheers x
I havent had my period sents october 24th i took a pg test (urine) and it came bak negitive but i still havent had my period and when i did have my period in october it lasted all 7 days but it was very light and only came out when i wiped and it looked kinda pinkish please if any one else is havent this same problem please help i have had real bad head aches i sleep all the time i have to pee alot and im real moody and i threw up one morning but it wasnt like real throwing up it was like water but tasted like crap
it is possible that the hcg levels are still high enough  to make you believe you are but in actuality the hcg level has to go to 0 before one, you get your period and two to even get pregnant again... i hope this helps.    jaimie
I'm 16, I started my period on dec 21 and haven't had it since. On January 4th we started having unprotected sex and we planning to conceive (early I knw but I trust him and we are stable ) i bled for 3 days very light on the 12th and then its stopped. we continue having unprotected sex at least 2-3 times a week. I bled again but only for 2 days on febuary 4 ...then stopped. We comtinued having unprotected sex. i took and pregnancy test 3 days ago and it was negitive.. then today I didn't have my period but I went to the bathroom this morning and noticed dark drops of blood, I wiped and saw there was a dark Maroon / brownish red and then wiped again and nothing was there ... I say there for about 5 mins and then wiped.. Now it was a light red... Im so worried. In February of last yer I was 11 weeks pregnant and miscarried, I just went the ought the anniversary of that..but this doesn't feel the same. Anyone knw what could be wrong?
I was 6 months prego with my son and 5 months prego with my daughter  before I found out I was prego. I took zillions of test! I had blood test done n neg results! I always asked how can u not know! Then it happened to me! It's possible to not show on all test. With both pregnancies I was extremely ill n had to go to hospital n that's when I found out thru ultra sounds!  I didn't get sick at all with either pregnancies I lost weight was feeling great then bam I'm prego it was so shocking!  Def ask for ultra sounds. I'm going thru it again but this time I feel everything. I'm late on period n sick as a dog! Still keep telling my self I'm not prego lol! Wish me luck.
Where u on any kinda a birth control and missed it bc I am scared I am I got one pos and ever since then they have been neg. and I am very worried. If u could contact me as soon as u can I need to know what to do.
I haven't had my period since january I was supposed to b bk on by february 20sumthin  it is now march 15 ive tooken two home pregnancy tests n 2 more at  the hospital both negative ..have me real worried...not sure exactly wat to do
Hi! I'm normally a very regular flow..I also haven't had my period since January like the second to last week... All of February no period I took tests during Feb and all negative so i continued to drink here &then not over binging but having a good time... Now its march 16th no period still &negative results this whole month I've been acting as if I we pregnant just for the babies sake just in case...I don't want to harm the baby...but I've taken a million tests and all negative...so I'm kind of worried now god forbid I hope I didn't harm anything growing in my stomach lol...but I thought hcg levels should be high by now??
I'm two months and for days late!
I have gone to the clinic two times and took the tests and came back negative, I took a hone test and it didn't work! A symptom I'm having right now is sore nipples not my whole breasts just my nipples and I googled why? And it said that its a symptom of being pregnant or your period is on its way. I've been waiting hoping its my period but something inside tells me I'm pregnant.. I've been working out lately, ive been stressed with school, by the way I'm 18. Maybe those are reasons why I havnt gotten my period but I think that two months is too much already /: when I first told my ex that we need to talk the first thing he said was " I'm going to be a dad "  litterally that was the first thing he said and I think its a sign?? I really need help and advice! I don't want to tell my parents yet!
I have skipped february n march  an tested twice negetive on differ days i hv lack of apetite,back pain n cramps in ma tummy nothng more evn signs i dnt hv.tricia
I have had 100 pregnacy test and blood all came back neg and I thought I was crazy I even had my period than one day I got sick they gave me a pregnacy test it came back positive they said I was3 months and I ccontinued having a period til I was 6 months along I now have a heatly kid
Haven't has a period in 2 months no signs of pregnancy haven't took a test... Very scared and need some answers
I am two months late an all my hpts say negitive i even wet to the hospital an they did a urine test an it was negitive. I crave different thing my boobs have this pain that comes an goes an i just had my daughter in janurary an i still feel like i can feel somthin moving in my belly.! I am also having white/clear discharge could i be pregnant again?
So I'm 19 days late for my period so I took a test and it was negative. Is it too early to tell?. I'm usually a week late on my cycle but Not ever more.
Im having the same issue two months late a little spotting of redish pink two neg preg test   a neg urine test sinsitibe breast and mood swings me and my fiance had been tryin for quite sometime i was told at an obgyn at age 16 that they didnt think i could have children was so upset that i never whent back for further test ...but hey alot of ppl are told they cant have children then they do so i hope for our miracle bby one day...whats ur or yalls opinion do i wait it out or what
My period is 2months late and test are negative. I want a baby lost one last year...stomach filling up with air, throwing up  dizzy light headed  always  tired, eating more than usual
Same here 3 months late negative urine test and blood test, all the signs my stomachs movement, my son touched my stomach my felt movement, you sit and look at my stomach and see movement and my stomachs getting bigger by the day. I went for a internal scan they said they can not see anything but my uterus is definitely closed, 2 months later I got another internal scan again nothing's in my uterus but my uterus is closed now I've been told I maybe pregnant but my baby's growing outside my womb in my abdomen. I'm going out of my mind I'm going for a MRI scan they say there's a good chance of finding my baby.
im 15 yrs old and I haven't had a period since the week before Halloween, now its December 18th of 2013 and ive taken about 4 pregnancy test in the past 2 months and they've all been negative.i had sex about 2 weeks after my last prd. ? I started my prd when I was 10 and they've all been off track but not this late. yesterday was exactly 2 months. I haven't had any signs of pregnancy except really bad cramps. most likely period cramps. I have all the symptoms of a period around my time each month but no blood. please give me your opinions?! I need help.
hi im 34 and ive already got 3 kids ive not had a period since new year it is now the 9th of feb ive done 4 hpt all witch are negative should I go the doctors x
im feeling the same way. I took one pregnancy test faint positive and another later that day neg. to scared to take another one but im 2 months late haven't had a period since December 12 or 13. don't know what to do. Im thinking about an ultra sound but scared too
1 month and 20 days of no period. test came back negative. feeling bad and sleepy at most time. am easily tired and eats a lot. I've breast tenderness which makes my nipple hurts really bad. am i pregnant or not because my test came back negative. am planning on doing one at the end of this month. please to give me an reply asap
i m 22 year old and i had safe sex and after sex i had 2 periods regular but my third period is on 26 feb 2014 that was missed and i m feared to pregenent
plz tell what are the problem on my regular period
first off this werid name aaron and me and my fiace want a baby she bout a month in a half late 3 neg hpt slight cramping and spoting light pink i guess iam hoping for the best and prepared for da worst i hope all you women figure out was going on with your body