2 month late period, negative hpt's am I pregnant?
I am 19 years old. I have had very regular periods for the last two years always have a period between 28-35 days. My last period was 9/24/05 and I have missed the period for October and the one for November is approaching. I have been having unprotected sex with my fiance' since August where he has ejaculated on many many occasions, I think every time we had sex, inside of me. Instead of my period, about a week and a half after my missed period for October, I had a few spots brownish discharge ( like spotting for your first period ever in life) which lasted a couple of day but was not present at every bathroom break and mostly only seen when I would wipe, looked like old blood. A few days after that I had a very light pink discharge on my tissue a and again a couple of days ago. All of the HPTs that I have taken came back negative. I was pregnant in January but was unable to carry the baby to term, my breast are bigger than ever, but are not very tender like the first time but just a little tender, I have lots of movement in my stomach,headaches, frequent urination, and fatigue. I feel the way I do now the way I did then except for I had very  bad mornig sickness then. My fiance' belives that I am pregnant and should have an ultrasaoud, he really wants a baby and so do I since our first child didn't make it someone help me or if you can relate write back thanks!
You would need to see a doctor to find out what's going on.  It isn't going to matter what anyones opinion is about the issue.  

Go to a doctor.  If you can't afford one, try PP or your local health dept.  Good luck.
If you're 2 months late for your period and getting negative hpt's then I highly doubt you are pg.  I'm sorry, but it's highly unlikely that a hpt would be wrong at this point.  

Sounds like you need to follow Christie's advice and see your doc - he'll give you medicine to jumpstart your period.

Good luck!!!
A doctor told me that you could still be pregnant with negative tests. I have been on a forum on pregnancy.info-net and their are a lot of women who have taking blood test, urine tests, and hpts and they were negative and still had babies. Go do a ultrasound that is the only way you will find out for sure. Good Luck. Do not take any pills until you find out.
Ive read that spotting/bleeding is common during pregnancy, so you could still be pregnant.  If you're stressed out over this, then that could also be a factor delaying your period.  You should talk to your doctor as soon as possible.  Oh, and I think ultrasounds are traditionally done during the third trimester and not this early into pregnancy but i could be wrong.
im in the same situation as you!! my period was supposed to come on october 30 but it didnt and its getting close for the one of november. ive taken HPT's and all have said negative.  i dont really have a whole lot of symptoms except for being a little sick in the evening and i also had two spots of redish pink stuff on two different days, and my boobs arent tender they just get like this pain in them a couple of times a day. me and my fiance also want a baby super super bad. hope to hear from you!!!
i am only 15 yrs pld but i have been having sex since february and i do it frequently but there is a problem i am dealing with ever since i first started. I skipped my period for the next 3 months after words and know in december i havnt had my period since the end of october im scared and if im not pregnant than what else could it be whats wrong with me y is my period so off track like i know that ure period gets off track when u have sex regularly but not for 3months and 2 and sumthin months at a time.. and weve useda condemn most of the times but the times we did he didnt (do it) in me! Help
i think you are pregnant because all those pains you listed above are the symtoms when a woman is pregnant. this happend to my sister she had the same problems as you did. the tests were negative. then later on her stomach got bigger and she dilvered a baby. maybe you are to.
I am 2 months late on my period but have no pregancy signs expect i had a white discharge and i thought i had a yeast infection around the time i first missed my period. I have taken pregnacy test and all came back negative and me and boyfriend do not use protection just the pull out method. Could i be pregnant?
Im having problems of my own. I had my period twice in October & November and I only spotted on the 8th of December. My Husband and I want another baby even though our youngest is only 4 months old. * I know too soon,  but we want it*.... I have taken some tests and they came back negative, Ive been having period like cramps but my period never comes. My breasts have been hurting and are very sensitive.
Im hoping Im pregnant but, this is weird, with my other two I never got a negative pregnancy test. Maybe its too soon. I dont know.
My LMP was on November 4th 2008 and after that I did not get my periods till now (its already 2 months). All my HPT's came back negative. I do not have any pregnancy symptoms what so ever. Could I still be pregnant? Its killing me. I am planning on going to a doctor and have a blood test done but just wanted to know other opinions on this. I never miss my periods. They are pretty regular. Please help

P.K
im also in that situation but only im sixteen =[
my last period was november 27th, and i have missed december and hopefully january will come but, i took a preg test at home came out to be negative, took one ion my doctors office the urine test came out to be negative but i haver the same feelings that you do, i crave so many things that i never thought i will or never liked i got some spotting today in the morning but like you said turned brownish. and i went a couple of more times but only appeared when i wiped. My doctor told me to come in today and take blood test or see my gynae. to do ultra sounds but i don't have an appointment until jan 27th. hope everything goes well with you and take good care i really don't know what else to say but good luck if you really want one bye-
im a 20 yr old woman.. i weigh almost 200 pounds.. i have never been the skinny girl but lately i have been gaining a lot of weight i have never been this close to the 200 mark.. my cycle has been very crazy lately.. november 2008 i had a cycle then my fiance came home from college for thanksgiving and we had sex.. then december i had no period at all!! my fiance[highschool sweetheart<3] came home for christmas break we had sex.. everyday.. we never use protection.. we use the pull out method:/ im in college also i go to the [university of tampa and he goes to the university of miami].... okay  in january 2009 i had my cycle it came on for two days then it went off then we had sex.. then it came on the day after that and lasted only one day.. so since january i have not had a cycle i have been having all these mood swings.. like crazy.. i've been craving weird types of food that i never really ate before such as "sweets" i rarely ate sweets.. its crazy.. i feel sick in the mornings i never vomit i just feel sick..i get VERY hot really fast..then i get headaches almost everyday!! then one week i had this pain in my lower abdomen like it was being pulled.. then i always feel these movements in my stomach it feels almost like butterflies and i feel a heartbeat in my stomach also..it almost takes my breath away it doesnt hurt at all.. i went to get an pap the results came back normal.. i took a hpt: {negative} then when i went to the doctor twice it also came back {negative}.. im guessing because of my weight that my hcg levels are low.. thats why the test are coming back negative... but i have scheduled to go get an ultra sound on april 15, 2009 thanks for the support and wish us luck<3
My gf hd this problem and i was sick worried,2 months late,tummy getting bigger,spot blood,endless of negative HPT,but turn out,she hd her period last saturday and that is such a relief. She gain weight about 10kg in a year and stress at work and our future ( her mum pushing us to get married) and yes,i may say..this does affect the cycle..
if the HPT said negative..then it is negative,you cant compare a millions woman out there to a few comment in here..
thank you
My period is now 2 months late, I have taken 4 home pregnancy tests and one       which have all come back negative. I have had my period for 20 years now and I have never been this late, only when I was pregnant ( did not carry this baby to full term). I feel no symptoms, only discharge that I have never expereinced before. My husband wants me to go and get a ultrasound but we have been trying for so long to have a baby with no success and I am afriad of the let down again. Any suggetions??? Or is anybody going through this now???
you are possibly prego i wish u mutch luck my advice would be if you feel like you may let your husband down go alone or with a  close freinds to see the anicial ultrasound just becasue tests are comming back negative dosnt mean aything ur htp levels may not be high enough yet to get a true reading i hope this helps much luck o! and never give up i know a couple that had been trying for 23 years and just recently got pregnat there know gettting a beutifull little girl out of it never give up its always possible if ud like tell me how it goes
I am in a similar boat with you.  My last period started on August 29, but it only last a few days.  I have been off birth control since July and weigh almost 300 pounds.  I am nausious, have bad headaches, insominia, stomach movement, so gasy, etc.  I don't have sore breasts though.  I went to my doctor today after having a blood test, negative and so are all my hpt's.  He says it acid reflux and a slight UTI and to wait and see if my period comes.Then he will send me to have an interanl ultrasound. My husband and I tried to track my ovualtion last month using those tests you can buy, but it said I never ovualated. Hmm, I guess I just have to wait.
I'm about 2 months late on my period. My weight has been the same (no gain no loss).I'm 22 and all my hpt are neg. Only symptoms i have is my premenstrual symptoms (moody,tired,and that bubble feeling like im having my period)but there's no period.I thought if i was pregnant it would show by now i plan to go to the doctor soon but i keep thinking its going to start and i don't want to waste money (so i just keep putting it off) so if it doesn't start by next month then i have to go i hope its not something seriously wrong with me.
Im 18 and i have a son. My last period was september 15th. My periods were regular. Ive been having stomach cramps, headaches, bad heartburn and have felt nausious. Ive taken about 6 hpts. The first 3 said negative, the fourth one had a faint line and the last two said negative. Is there any way i could be pregnant?
I have to say if anyone actually got pregnant from what your saying please email me.. at ***@****

Im 20 years old 2 months late. alll those symptoms and i just got a blood test today Im hoping for the doctor to SCreAM UR pREGNANT! so please let me have some advice if anyone still read this
I have missed two periods now. I have soooo many symptoms of being pregnant! I am tired, my back and feet are sore as well as my boobs, my stomach is bloated, im soooooooo emotional I cry at anything. I feel my lower abdomen get hard mostly after I eat and randomly during the day. I have a doctors apt on tuesday but am starting to feel like I am crazy because every hpt i take comes back negative. These forums are the only thing that make me feel a little less crazy! If anyone has been through the same thing please let me know what my best course of action should be im going crazy I just want to know!