2 periods 14 days apart
I had 2 periods 14 days apart last month. My normal cycle is 25 days and I have never had any problems. I'm 32 and have 2 kids. I started my period last month on the 4th then on the 15th and 16th I had really had pains in my stomach and on the 17th I started another period that lasted like 7 days. I also spotted once a few days after that. If I go from the 4th of last month I should have started again on the 28th of last month but I havent. I have no clue what is going on, I never have cramps and my period usualy last only like 4 days. Could it have been a chemical pregnancy that didnt attach? Or could I be pregnant? as of today i am now 5 days late for my normal cycle of 25 days from the 4th of last month

What you are having is intermenstrual bleeding and irregular periods. You should consult a gynecologist and get yourself thoroughly examined to diagnose the cause of irregular periods which can be due to hormonal imbalance, stress, chronic illness, polycystic ovarian disease, thyroid gland disorders or diseases, pituitary gland tumors or cyst, galactorrhea, prolactinomas etc.

I hope it helps. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.