2 periods in one month
My name is liza I'm 19 years old and I have a question...so I had my first baby almost 3 months ago and I got my period on the last month on the 7th of my and it lasted till the 12th of may which my normal length but this month I got my period on the 2nd of june and it lasted till the 7th of june again my normal length but then yesterday june 10th I started to bleed again. Yes I am sexually active but I'm not on birth control my husband wears condoms but the after I finished my period which was june 8th we had sexual intercourse and he didn't wear a condom. Could I be pregnet again or is this normal? Please inform me a.s.a.p by leaving a comment or messaging me

- Thanks :)
HI,
Some amount of menstrual irregularity can be expected for a few cycles following childbirth. This can be because of hormonal imbalance especially if you are breast feeding your child. If irregular bleeding persists for longer, it would be best to see your Doctor.
Hope this helps.