2 years on Ortho Tri-Cyclen and my breasts are JUST NOT swelling/tender.
I am 29, and I have been religiously taking Ortho Tri-Cyclen pills for just over 2 years. I only stopped a pack one time about a 7 months ago, after I forgot to take my pill for 2 days in a row. I got right back on the horse the next month, though. Anywho, when I first started the pill in Feb 2011, my breasts grew minimally...from BARELY an A to almost an A, and there was no tenderness at all. Beginning about Feb 2013, my breasts started to get a little tender, as they do when my period is about to come, and whole up a lot. After my period was over, I thought they were starting to go down, but instead got larger and more tender. Now I am a full A cup with side-boob. I cannot sleep on my stomach and have been sleeping on top of a pillow for the past few weeks, because they are THAT tender. I'm not sure what's going on, but before you ask, I am not pregnant. I've been celibate for over a year. I initially got on these pills to help with my acne problem than started in Summer of 2010. I found that this was due to PCOS. The pills worked as extra protection when I was sexually active, but I stayed on it because it cleared up my acne. Before I head to the Dr., Any thoughts?
Sorry about that typo