20 and still no period
I am currently 20 years old and have not had my period in about 2 years. I have never really had my first period before because the first time I got it was when I took some pills that the doctor gave to me the last time I went to check up on this issue. She found nothing wrong with my ovaries and found nothing wrong with my blood tests. I took the pills for about a few days and then got my period which lasted for a week and 2 days approximately. After I stopped taking the pills, I didn't get my period anymore for another 3 years and then I took a morning after pill which gave me another period for about a week. That month itself I had my period twice which was very weird. I didn't go to the doctor for that situation, but after that month my period didn't come back anymore. It just stopped. It has now been 2 years and I still have not gotten a stable 'natural' caused period. Can someone please tell me what's wrong with me? The doctor can't explain it and neither can I :(

Everyone tells me that it'll come sooner when the time is right but I am now 20 yrs old and I fear that I might never be able to have my own kids in the future. Please if anyone has a suggestion on what the problem is with my body please post an answer....
Go to a different doctor to get a second opinion. It may be a hormonal imbalance, for which your body is not making enough hormones to give you a period. I'd ask to have your hormone levels checked. Also, it's normal to have 2 "periods" after taking the morning after pill, since it's such a huge shock of hormones to your body.