3 Day period. Q...help.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

3 Day period. Q...help.

Hello, I
Three days....lucky girl!
Periods can last anywhere from 3-10 days and considered normal. Is the flow a heavy like a normal period?.
The first day is heavy, the last two days are just light spotting.
i wouldn't worry about this i am 49y/o and for most of my life i have had a 3day period, as the others commented we are lucky.
im 17 and for the past year i have been havin three day periods im worried that i wont be able to have kids in the future. is that a possibility?????????????????????????????????/
For the past several months. I am 45. First day is  heavy. The first sign of the period is flaky, like dried blood, after that, first day is heavy, second and third day light. Never used to be like this. Had ultrasound done for pelvic pain, but was told results that showed thickened endometrial lining was due to the time of month the ultrasound was taken. I don't trust these doctors. I have pain before my period that I never ever had before and today, (third day of period) terrible bloating. NEVER HAD BLOATING or problems. I am concerned of cancers, but doctors dont seem to be. Scared.
My period has been the same way for several months. Went from 6 days to three terrible bloating and right groin pain that starts three days or so prior and lasts for a week!  Worried myself but no insurance