Women's Health Community
3 Day period. Q...help.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

3 Day period. Q...help.

Hello, I
Related Discussions
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Three days....lucky girl!
Blank
Periods can last anywhere from 3-10 days and considered normal. Is the flow a heavy like a normal period?.
Blank
The first day is heavy, the last two days are just light spotting.
Blank
i wouldn't worry about this i am 49y/o and for most of my life i have had a 3day period, as the others commented we are lucky.
Blank
im 17 and for the past year i have been havin three day periods im worried that i wont be able to have kids in the future. is that a possibility?????????????????????????????????/
Blank
For the past several months. I am 45. First day is  heavy. The first sign of the period is flaky, like dried blood, after that, first day is heavy, second and third day light. Never used to be like this. Had ultrasound done for pelvic pain, but was told results that showed thickened endometrial lining was due to the time of month the ultrasound was taken. I don't trust these doctors. I have pain before my period that I never ever had before and today, (third day of period) terrible bloating. NEVER HAD BLOATING or problems. I am concerned of cancers, but doctors dont seem to be. Scared.
Blank
My period has been the same way for several months. Went from 6 days to three terrible bloating and right groin pain that starts three days or so prior and lasts for a week!  Worried myself but no insurance
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...