3 days late and negative pregnancy test
I am 3 days late for my period and I have took hpt all negative. I do have some pregnany symptoms, but it could also be my period is on its way. I took a first response and it was negative. Has anyone else took a first response after your period was due and had a negative result only to find out you really are pregnant? and is first response really a good test? even with a test that is suppose to be sensitive and tell you 5 days before your due could it be possible I tested to soon?
I don't think you tested too soon and usually First Response is pretty good.  That said, you can still test negative and be pregnant.  I would wait another couple days and if no period, test again and if still negative, schedule a doctor appointment.  They can do a blood test and if still negative, then they can see what else is going on.  Good luck and let us know what happens :)