3 days late and negative pregnancy test

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Viewing 201-400 comments:
I have been pt on Metformin 500mg twice a day. I also took clomid for 5 days of this cycle. My last 2 periods have been 29days however I am on day 32 now - no sign of period - but have had neg home pregnancy test. Had blood test on day 21 to check for progesterone levels it was 1.6 - showing that I hadnt ovulated. I am extreamly confused???? Any one able to shed some light on my problem pls??
Ok so... I have been on birthcontrol the last 2 years. My fiance and i decided when i took my ring out last month as normal, to not put it back in.
I always start on the 15th if not a day or two sooner. Never later. Well i didn't put it in, and i checked my ovulation. He was home on leave when i was ovulating and we were basically conected the entire 4 days he was home (my peak fertility). Now i am 3 days late.  But after like... 5 HPT all are negative.
I am breaking out more then usual, with cramps and PMS symptoms. My nipples were EXTREMELY sesnitve the last two weeks, and are now a little more normal... but still no period. As of today i have bad hart burn or acid reflex. Unlike me.

Could all this just be happening because i stopped my BC?
What do you think is going on?
i'm on the 36th day of my cycle, period has never been late really before in my life!  when i was preggers with my daughter i was only 2 days late and tested BFP. . .have taken 3 HPT and all are BFN.  dissapointed but now just wanting the AF to show her face because i wanna start trying again next month...  i think stress and wondering if you are preg can make you postpone your period.  i'll keep you updated!
I am in the same boat as you.  I went off the pill in June and have had 2 34-day cycles.  I am now on day 42 of my cycle.  I have taken 5+ tests (those companies have to be doing well) all with neg. results.  I called the doc on Friday and they said to test a week after your missed period, and if it still doesn't come a couple days after that to come in for a blood test.  I have a 2-year old daughter, and the positive HPT came before my missed period.  Who Knows?!?  I have had some cramping, but no other symptoms.  I am hoping so, but will keep you posted.  
Also, I agree that a lot of the time it can also by psychological symptoms.  There were many times I "swore" I was pregnant, but wasn't.  It can definitely get into your head, which I believe can delay your period even more.
hello everyone its me again !
Hows everything going .. anyone find out any good news??
Well hopefully i am expecting will find out soon !
well this is my first time writing on this, my name is Erika me and my husband just got married we really want a baby, im 3 days late i'v been having some cramps and my right ovari has been hurting a liitle bit. i took 3 hpt but all negative. Im very anxtius just to find out! o can someone help me.... i also heard that having unprotected sex every day will decrease the chances... i have no idea im very cunfused what should i do?\
My right ovaries have been cramping too.  I've taken about 5 tests (all neg.) and am about 11 days late now.  I've also heard that having sex everyday can decrease the chances.  Some websites say to let the guy "rest up" before ovulation and others say to go for it everyday.  I had my first child without doing any ovulation tests or anything like that, so I'm just going to have fun trying for #2.  Whatever happens is for a reason, but I would really like to be prego.  =)
hello everyone I am still new to this,  my last cycle was 8/8/07 and it has been 46 days since it showed it's temper, no syptoms (symptoms), 5 hpt all neg should I now consult a dr since as of today I am late by 1 day of the second cycle......I was on birth control, and never missed any but since I am late I can not start the pills again and I am scared to risk it with the way my luck is...my stomach is starting to harden a little but the rest of me seems fine....what should I do?   blood? another hpt? Really desperate for some help
Hi. I, too, have been going nuts trying to figure out whether it's my feelings of being pregnant or my pregnancy tests that are wrong...

For what it's worth, I've found that "pregnancy blood test, false negative" brings up much better information than that more intuitive search for "late period, negative pregnancy test". For example

[url]http://www.4women.gov/FAQ/pregtest.htm [/url]

This site offered what I found to be helpful comments about what could explain a negative pregnancy test even when you are on your way to becoming pregnant... this sight also seems to have been reviewed by people who have sufficient training to provide reliable information about this topic.
Good luck everyone!
This is my first time writing in, I am 23 with two boys my youngest is 5 months old. We are not trying to conceive but things happen.  With my last pregnancy you could tell I was pregnant when i was 2 weeks along, and I was looked like full term when i was 27 weeks. I only weighed 110 when I got preg, of course I gained 50! Well I had lost all but 8 pounds as of a month ago and a condem busted a couple of days after I was off my period which ended 8/28. With both of my pregnancies I conceived 1 day after my period was over. Anyways 2 weeks after 8/28  I woke up with a round belly and my appetite is like when i was pg. I have now put on 8 pounds since then. In my last pg the hpt showed up positive before I was 4 weeks along. But I have been taking test after test and all show up negative. I was due to start today 9/25 and I felt like my cramps were going to start this morning like every other month and I keep running in the bathroom checking but nothing but discharge...I hate not knowing. My belly looks like I'm 4 or 5 months along, but I could only be 4 weeks. Should I just wait a week and see if anything comes or to take a test? I have had nothing but problems with my back since my c-section, which was my second. I have put off some MRI tests and thyroid scans because I think I am pg, but I don't know if my body is just fooling me or not. My husband definitely thinks I am and wants to tell family. But the Neg tests I keep getting just makes me think I am not....that is until I look at my belly! =) Please some advice!!!
HUN i am in ther very sam situation ..
my period was suppose to come today and i havent really had cramps so to speak but i keep running back anfd forth to the nbathroom to check for spotting and no spotting yet , i have took 2 preg tests about a week ago both were negative . I really belive otherwise
how long did it take yall to test positive ?
I took one again this morning and still negative, but if you look at me you would think I'm at least 5 months along. I don't know why my body does that to me, as soon as it happens it says ok here is a big belly for this tiny being. Its a big difference because I just got my stomach back flat from having my 5 month old, in which by the way was not such a good pregnancy I started contracting at 19 weeks because my stomach was so big the muscles didn't know what to do, so I was on bedrest starting 19 weeks. Day of my 34th week the contractions came back timed every 3 minutes but I never dilated with my first one so I didn't with this one either so for the whole week they kept sending me home doped up on pain meds and then the day 35 weeks my water broke and contractions were a minute apart for about 8 hours before they finally  took him, he was very healthy. Weird thing is both of my boys were born on the first day of my 35th week, but they are 4 years apart.My body says that is long enough. I know my body is no where near healed from that pregnancy. But now that I think I am pregnant again I am very excited this one and my baby would have the same due date (my original due date). They would have been conceived on the very same weekend, that is just too wild.
I'm also late and have been for over two weeks. I have also been having pain in my right side. I've taken numerous amounts of HPT's, and they all say negative. I had a doctor's appt and she didn't think I was pregnant, she had me take a urine pt and it said negative. I had an ultrasound today and I will not know the results until friday. I have also been having like a fluttering feeling in my stomach, but I'm just putting it off as gas. Good luck to the woman who are waiting to find out their results.
i have been on the pill for a year and then been off it for a month i got to periods last month now it is day 30 after having my lmp have taken 4 hpt test all neg i have had cramps like i am going to get and have been very tired i have two childern and the day of my missed period i new i was prego but i have no signs of either any advice
same here hun!
I look as if i am 4 to 5 months along as well.  I looked the same way in my last pregnancy !
my period has not came yet ... i feel light cramps maybe stretching down ther e.. but no spotting at all ..
i think i am going to wait another week to see what happens and test next week
I went to the ob today and the urine was negative, of course. I will hopefully know the blood test results by noon tomorrow, I am so sick of waiting!!! I don't know what I'll do if it says I'm not bc my body is telling me I am.
The blood test was negative, when she said it my heart dropped. My doc wasn't in today so she said she would call me monday to see if she wanted to do an ultrasound or something. My body is telling me I am, but everything else is telling me I'm not, this isn't my first time around I have 2 children...could this be possible?
I am on day 36 of menstrual cycle and haven't started.  I have had menstrual cramps and got car sick the other day.  3 negative PT's.  Not many symptoms....any thoughts? I never miss my period!
Hi ladies. I am a newbie and I hope you guys might be able to give me some advice. My husband and I just decided to go off birth control and try for our first child. I had surgery an my cervix to remove precancerous cells in june 2005 and recent tests have been pointing towards needing surgery again. My gynecologist said we might not be able to have a baby if we wait much longer. i just stopped birth control last month and am now 5 days late but keep getting negative results. My doc said the first month off bc was the best because you are really fertile after stopping the bc. I am pretty sure having some pregnancy symptoms. My breasts are sore, I have been extremely ehxausted lately (even fell asleep sitting up the other day!), my sense of smell has greatly improved, and for like a day and a halp I was having some semi-sharp pains/cramps in my lower abdomen (ovary/uterus area) that were nothing like any menstrual cramps I had ever had before. I have never been late having my period before so this is very strange. I dont feel like im going to start anytime soon. I always have a 28 (very rarely 29) day cycle. Anyone have any advice? We recently moved and now my ob/gyn is 3 hours away so i'd rather not make a special trip. Thanks for any responses. Good luck to all and I hope your baby dreams come true soon!!!!!   --jandkedwards--
help? im at 18 dpo and feel pregnant. my cervix hasnt dropped either. took a test today and got a negative. what could be going on???
still .. no signs of period....
hopefully a baby is on the way
I am praying for you...that God will give you the baby that you are wanting so much.  Try to be patient and trust that He knows the absolutely PERFECT time for you to have a baby.  It is hard sometimes because you want it so much...but it will come at the right time.  Keep posting...I want to celebrate with you when you get the good news!
7 days late and still getting negative test results!!! I am going to go crazy. Anyone else think im pregers??? I really hope so!
Thank you oh so much for your kind words.
I really hope that i am, i have been looking forward to this for a very long time.
i will keep you informed.
8 days late... im waiting a week to test if negative then i am goin to the doctor for a blood test.
i hope the best  for you .
My cycle was supposed to start on  October 2nd and still nothing. My ovulation days started on the 10 and the last day I had sex was the 9 of september. I took 2 HPT and they both can out Neg. what else to do suppose I do although I have been under a lot of stress lately.  
  I too have not had a period for over a month. I've gone to the doctors and had many pt's and ultrasounds. All have pointed to negative! I'm not wondering if I'm pregnant anymore, I'm just scared that it could be something more. I'm twenty-five years old and have been pregnant twice and I have a six year old. My doctor said it could be caused by stress or its not uncommon for a women to miss a period due to exercise, diet and so on. I'm glad I do not have the pain anymore like I did. So I'm going to wait it out for another month and see if anything happens, if not I'm going to a specialist in iowa city. This is really werid for me to say but I hope my FRIEND shows up soon. So I do not start thinking I'm going through early menopause!
have u found out yet
This is my first time on one of these but I just need to talk to somebody else about this. I have a 28 day cycle but I am now on day 30 and no period yet?! I took a HPT this morning and even though i thought it was a very faint positive my husband didn't agree :(
But I've still got no sign of my period?! Would this just mean that my hormones are not the right levels yet. I'm not normaly late?! This is our first time trying!
I lost a baby in June, had two normal periods following that recovery, then now I missed my period by a week, and now spotting for a week. The spotting changes from red to brown to nothing at all for hours. It's not a period.

Also, my beta was 4 (non-pregnant), and my progesterone (taken at 9 days late) showed a level of 2.4.

My doctor has prescribed progesterone - without seeing me. She says it will stop the spotting and after the progesterone is complete, I should have a normal period.

Can I bring up my progesterone naturally? Meaning - no creams, pills, over-the-counter stuff. And if I dont take the progesterone - will I just keep spotting forever? Is it dangerous to just let my body do this naturally?

And finally - would this be due to the miscarriage?

Thanks!
I have the same concern.  My husband and I had a condom malfunction.  Although I have never been late, I am now a week late.  I have taken 2 HPTs, and both came up negative.  I can't tell him though b/c he doesn't want any more kids, but I have never had one, so I am really hoping that I am.  I am going to my OB/Gyn Thursday the 25 to have blood work done.   I hope its not a kidney infection, which I have had before.  I will mentally keep my fingers crossed for everyone.
This is my first month TTC after 12 years on BCP (Yasmin).  I am 30 yrs old and 1 week late.  The first day of my last period was 9/15/07.  Before I was on the pill, I was always very regular.  I think i ovulated late (12 days ago) because I had the egg white discharge that day. My hubby and I had unprotected sex that day and the day after.  I took 2 HPT's (last week and today) - both negative.  I have had symptoms - my nipples are sore but not the entire breast, I am nauseous on and off, don't have much of an appetite during breakfast and lunch b/c the smell of the food turns me off (and I like to eat), feel realy bloated and I am really tired.  On the other hand, I just started a multivitamin (might be making me nauseous), I work a lot of hours (explains why I'm tired), i've always had an excellent sense of smell, I eat a lot at dinner and haven't worked out (why I''m bloated) and I can't get this whole "am I pregnant/symptoms" out of my head this week (maybe it's all mental).  So i feel like all these things can explain my symptoms.  It is so frustrating - I just want to know.  I am unsure if I am late b/c I am PG or if I am just experiencing the effects of getting off BCP's.  :(

It's so hard when you're used to having a set cycle on the pill and then when you get off of them, you're in no man's land and play a guessing game.  Ahhh, but that's why we're all here right?  Our cycles are driving us crazy!
I'm married for 6 months (34 y.o) my husband and I want to conceive ASAP.....before I get married my period starts day 20/21 last for 4 days every month (30 MC) then I took pill to stop my period due to my wedding day (I don't want to have my period on my big night) then I stopped taking the pill, a week later got my period which is day 3/4 of the month for 3 months, the following month got 12 days delay took HPT showing negative, a night after taking the last PT bleeding started associated with blood clots (suspected abortion) went to the doctor, Ultra sound results no signs of pregnancy then my period starts day 13/14 for 2 months...now my LMP was Sept. 13 I'm a week late took HPT 2 days ago, result came out negative. I have some sign/symptoms like bloating at my Lower Abdomen, Moody, Tiredness, Nausea, since I lost count of my menstrual date........is it possible that I'll be pregnant this time....(my story is kind'a complicated, pls. bear with me guys :)) just need a little help to comprehend this matter.
Hopefully things turn out better for you ladies.  I got my period Saturday, after being 8 days late.  But it seems heavier than usual.  The cramps were stonger also.  I even got lower back cramps, and I don't usually get those.  Today, Sunday, I bled through a heavy tampoon.  Could it be a miscarriage?  I think its odd that the first time in a long time that I have sperm in me, I am a week late for the first time.  Would you test negative if you had an ectopic(sp?) pregnancy, does anyone know?  
Hey all! So this is weird.. but i need some confirmation.. that I dont have issues in my head. Lol.. Last month ( sept) I had a normal period. But this month ( oct) I start my period LAST friday and then it spotted by Sunday. Normally I am 5-7 days long.. with normal heavy to light. But my period went away. Then this past week on ( i believe) Friday I start spotting again. Not enough to have a tampon really. But its light with a lil bit of dark and at times brown. Weird huh? Have had 2 kids before and dont remember at all this happening to me. I am with another man now and i dont know does different mens sperm cause different things on our body? Anyways, I have taken 4 HPT and all negative. Took E.P.T and i swear they are made to say negative.... I took one this morning.. first pee and nothing.I am confused and scared.. I dont want to have cancer or anything.. and my symptoms are weird for me.. normally have a period every month ( even sence came off the patch in april).. and my stomach has been sick for the last 2 weeks.. Its like my body knew ahead of time? .. yeah 2 weeks ago.. it was so sick and then alot of gas at night.. and then that week went away and now its jsut my tummy is sick all the time. Oh an constipation is off and on.. So what the hell is going on? my doc appointment isnt until he 30th.. need help! anyone know what is happening to me?
Best of luck to all of you ladies, that faint positive I had turned out to be a very strong one yesterday morning at the doctors... we're over the moon!
I found out I was preg in may 07, it was my first time being preg but then I started to miscarry on june 17, 07 (fathers day) what luck! It lasted a few days with heavy flow, clotting, and very severe cramps. Before I got preg I almost always got my period around the 19-22 of every month religiously but after the miscarriage its been constantly on or right near the 16 of each month. So that would mean I am 7 days late, which is not normal for me. I tested hpt last night and this morning, both were neg. I tested after only a few days late the first time and the test showed positive within a minute. I tested at 2 doctors offices that same day and both were positive. I have the same exact symptoms I had last time. I had spotting for like 2 days around the 10th of this month, light pink. This weekend I didn't spot but when cleaning myself out down there I had a little bit of brown. Now today I have some dark reddish brown inside me, not spotting and tomorrow I have a gyn appointment to check me out from the june miscarriage but what if I'm preg or what if I start bleeding before the appointment, can they still do the procedure? Thank you and good luck to everyone ttc, I know how difficult it is...
I, along with most of you on here, am anxiously waiting not only to see a positive test but hoping for a positive outcome. Last time I wasn't able to keep my little angel and still haven't been able to produce another. We are good people who wish to bring a child into a loving home but are having a hard time. So how is it fair that these young 14 and 15 year old babies themselves get pregnant right away without trying and definately without wanting it. Or those ladies who get pregnant so many times and abort their fetus, give up, or even kill their offspring for no reason, why them and not us? Does this ever cross anyone else's mind? When will it be our turn?
Hi again - Have an update - So I took another HPT yesterday morning and it came out as a faint positive.  My hubby swears he doesn't believe it is positive until the line is darker but I thought okay maybe he's right, I'll try again tomorrow.  The line was there but just really light.  I felt like my eyes were playing tricks on me!!  That day I felt really bad symptoms.  I was the most nauseous I have been since feeling symptoms, I could barely eat but I was sooo hungry.  I was dizzy and found it hard to focux.  Then I took another one this morning and the positive line was still faint but definitely a little darker than yesterday and noticeable.  A girl at work gave me a test (just recently found out she was PG so she had an extra test in her desk - when I took it, it was way lighter...still faint but my co worker said it was definitely negative b/c her result was a lot darker.  My symptoms were light today, I feel heavy down by my uterus but less nauseous but very very tired.  I still don't know when I was really due for my period since I just got off the pill last month and think it changed my cycle.  If I was on the pill I am 11 days late but I am almost positive I ovulated late and it has been 15 days since I ovulated (egg whites)....anyone have some insight or comments?  I plan to take my 5th HPT in 2 more days (this Friday) and I am hoping for a definite answer.  If not, I will go get a blood test.
With a pregnancy test, even a faint line is a positive. I've taken dozens and had thousands of questions and the one consistant answer is always that a faint line is a positive pregnancy test. Get a blood test done at the doctor's to confirm. But if what I've heard from many many people is true, then Congratulations!
Thanks for the kind advice.  I took a test this morning hoping to get a stronger positive and it was still a faint positive but more faint than the one I took 2 days ago.  So now, I am discouraged...maybe I want it to be positive so badly that my eyes are seeing what they want to see?  I am going to take a blood test on Monday and hope for the best.
I wish you all the best, I am exactly in the same boat with you Sweetie.

My Husband and I are desperate to have a child but sometimes it's frustrating seeing -tive results sometimes reality bites! I'm 14 days late, I took HPT yesterday the results is negative, I have those signs/symptoms of preg. like Nausea, Lethargy, lil' cramp, breast sore, frequent travel to the toilet....etc. I'm planning to take a blood test hopefully soon (scared of needle tho') :)

Good luck to all wannabe........
Update - i just started spotting very lightly, only when i wipe after pee - dark brown or tan.  I hope it's not my period!  I have my doctor's appointment tomorrow...keeping my fingers crossed.  I had 4 faint positive HPT's but was worried since i never got a strong positive result yet.  I was going to confirm via blood test tomorrow....but if I get my period before then, is it safe to assume, i am not pregnant?  ughh, what a rollercoaster!

Lubov, best of luck to you - the only way to get peace of mind is to get a blood test and don't look when they draw the blood!   :)  that's what I do.
Good luck with your blood test:) Do you do any temperature charting? With charting you would know when you ovulated and wether you're actually 'late'. I kept thinking i was late until I started charting and realized that i ovulate really late in my cycle. If you're temperature stays high (it goes up right after ovulation) for 18 consecutive days there's a big chance you're pregnant. I know what a rollercoaster this can be, who ever thought trying to get pregnant would be so stressfull!!
This is like a secret society of people who have gone through exactly what I am going through. I have been trying to get preg for four months. I'm checking ovulation and having sex at correct time, but still nothing. My period was due last Thursday on Day 32, so I am 4 days late and I don't feel like a period is coming. 37 days seems like a ridiculous cycle. I took a test on Fri. and it was negative. It is so frustrating. If I'm not preg, than I just want my period to come so I can start again. I know that I ovulated over two weeks ago, so I should have the damn thing!
I am NOT a medical expert, but I have read that it is much harder to get pregnant with really short cycles because there is not enough time to build up necessary hormones. You may want to check into that and see if that is the case, and see if there is any way to extend your cycle? Just a thought.
Update - I started light spotting last night - dark brown.  I had a doctor's appointment scheduled today to take a blood test since I took 4 HPT 2 days ago- all faint positives with First Response and EPT early result.  As soon as I reached the doctor's office, I started a heavy period.  Really heavy - flowing with clots (sorry TMI).  Now I don't know if I am having my first period after getting off the pill or if I am miscarrying as I type this.  It is heavy, clotty and just a tremendous amount of blood...then again this is my first period after being on the pill for 12 years.  I hope it wasn't a miscarriage... they took a blood test and will let me know the results tomorrow.  Either way, I highly doubt i am pregnant now if I ever was.

Although i am worried and a little sad, i am relieved to at least have an answer.  I was officially 16 days late so the suspense was driving me crazy.  I was sure I was pregnant with symptoms and all - i could have been, but it also could have just been the transition from getting off the pill.  I'll keep you posted.  I am excited to start fresh next month ane hope to God that this cycle is more normal!!!
I can tell you that every women and pregnancy is different. I hope this is helpful. I am going to share with you a personal experience and a witness to miracles can happen. I was trying to concieve (conceive) in 2000. I have alway had irregular cycles so i can never time anything. I know when my period is close to "that time". Anyway, we was trying so hard to become pregnant. Three months of neg. tests. I was hopeless. Well, I started having lower abdominal pains and urinating alot. I figured ok lets do a test. My friend, I will tell you about her later too, gotten me a EPT (five day early test) and that morning it was negative. We ( me and my now husband) was upset. I made a dr. appointment. My older sister told me I prob had a uti. I had starting spotting the morning of my dr. appointment soi knew it was a wrap. Well, I was pregnant, Urine test was positive. I WAS REALLY SURPRISED! He was happy. I was scared and explained what i have been experiencing so i got an ultrasound that day. I was two months. Ok, now the second time around. I had gotten a call from a friend who thought she was pregnant and said i should take a test with her to comfort her. I was like lol yep i am two days late. HAHA. as i said to her. I told her i had just went to the ER  a week before and got a blood test to make sure i was not pregnant because i had to have medicine for a migraine. I always get migraines...no surprise. ANyway, that blood test was negative, i told her. She was like well dollar tree has them just take it with me. I said ok its a dollar to make you feel better. We took the test and they was negative. I went back upstairs about and hour later and looked in the trash and one was positive. I was like WOW!!! I screamed and told my friend. we went back to the dollar tree. and you know it i was pregnant. I went to the doc and i was only barely three weeks. Now the EPT could not show my first pregnancy at nearly two months but a dollar test showed up for a three week for my second pregnancy. Yep i am telling you there is hope!!!! Okay now for my friend that had brought me the EPT...well she was a size zero at this time, can wear a two piece and all. She went to the doctor cus she was sick with the flu when I was five months pregnant with my first child. I am so close to herthat I stay over her house and all.she was changing her pad when she was telling me she we had to go to the doctor. We gets to the doctor and they tell her you dont have the flu you are pregnant. I was like huh...she said that she couldnt be. ANd we both went on to tell the doctor how she is on her cycle now and has not missed a period. She went and got an ultrasound that day due to this special curcumstance. Well a size zero, and on her cycle her ultrasound showed a nearly six month old baby...not a fetus,,,or embro. and six month old baby. Yep!!!! I was like what in the world. They ran every test and all. Because she had no stomach and was on her cycle. I can say by thinking she had the flu i assume that was her pregnancy symptoms. Anway she delivered her baby two weeks before i delivered my first child. I didnt mean to go on and on and on...but I hope this can help you and tell you that every body,and pregnancy is different. I wish the best for you all. I am hoping to have child number three. My husband says no....but he know we use no BC so I am hoping. From personal experiences i do not test..I just pray. GOD LUCK to you all!!!! I hope this help.  
everyone  I forgot to metion my daughter is 6 and my son is 2 years old. So I do as i said want another one. I do test sometimes hoping for a positive. I have missed two months before w/o being preg. So i just dont; test anymore from what i have been thru and how my cycles are so irregular. I know that everything happens in GOD's time. So I would prefer it that way then in my time!! Just pray and hold faith!!!!! I am telling you miracles do happen!!!. Good luck and many blessings to you all as well as myself.... ;')  

Wow that is a crazy story!

I am 4 days late but my last 4-5 cycles have been regular not the ones before then. I gave birth to my first baby nearly 2 years ago and bled 9wks after wards had a shot of progesterone to stop the bleeding. My cycle just regulated as I said. but it was became a 35 day cycle not my usual 28 like before I got preg with my daughter.
I am nervous to test. I ovulated on the 15th my menses was due the 27th. I think it may be too early to test. i will be crushed if i get a neg. What do you all think?

Good luck to you all.

Mrs. S
Thanks for the advised hatewaiting......sad to hear about ur story but HEY! there's always next time.....wish you all the best dearest :-)

I'm 16 days late in counting...............

I took HPT yesterday the result wasn't pleasant at all.....It's very deppressing to see another negative test tho. and I guess I had enough of checking or taking HPT just like what 1mo said I rather wait in God's will & keep the faith, tho' sometime we're just impatient when we're eager to have something.

..just for the record, since I haven't tried Blood Test yet...I'll go on thursday and I keep you posted.

Wishing you all the best................

I'm sorry about your period, I know how heartbreaking that is every time. If you are going through a miscariage, my thoughts are with you. My periods were normal after I went off the pill, but hopefully your story is different:) Good luck next month!
One last update - I can't believe how heavy this period is.  I got my blood test results back and they said my HCG level was 2 - so I am assuming I was never pregnant and didn't miscarry...am I right?  So I am hopeful that my cycle will get back on track and look forward to trying this month!    My first period after being on the pill for 12 years came 44 days after my last....I hope that window shrinks this month.  Anyone else out there have problems with their cycle after getting off the pill??  any tips??  this will officially be my first month trying!
I didn't get a period for three months after going off the pill. Then, my next cycle came after 39 days. The next was 31 days, followed by 39 again. The pill really messes you up big time. I read somewhere that the cycle won't be "normal" again until sometimes up to a year, which just means that you'll never know when you ovulate...so my doctor said that the best bet was just to try to have sex every 2-3 days without putting pressure on yourself if you miss a day. Best of luck to you! It's really frustrating coming off the pill because your body is learning to be a woman's body again. Don't worry though, I have a couple of friends that got pregnant in the first month coming off.
I know how it feels. I also have to mention that I have endometriosis and PCOS also! Although, I did not find this out until I delivered my second (my son). As far as testing inquiringone, since you are starting to be irregular wait the three weeks from the time you last had intercourse....is what i read anyway. I was so upset today. I went to my OBGYN because i have health problems and want to conceive. He says to me months ago try having another child. But I go in today and tell him I have not had a cycle since Sep. 13 and that if being pregnant helps out endo and PCOS then give me the medical help. Oh did I mention I did want to take a test just to see. As I said b4 and Lubov and u all understand no matter how many negatives you praying for that two lines or plus symbol to tell you that great news. Anyway he just did the regular checkup and did not take urine or anything. Said since i am irregular then my period is coming but if i do not conceive by january then we can see what we can do...WHAT!! I was upset and said how do you know if i am not pregnant now?.he says well if you do not start in 3 weeks then come back...I was so mixed with emotions. I was kind of ok not to take the test because i cannot take another neg. but still that probability. Anyway that was my day. I wonder if your period is due for ex: on wednesday and you ttc a day prior how can u test when u missed your cycle if assuming u conceived the day before your period was do...how could that possibly show up..so u would have to miss two periods i would think..???? any help????? I know i be like no cycle...i made it through another day...YEah! i know that sound crazy..but i just be praying hopefully this will be the day that if i choose to do hpt that i will get the result i want. I know in the past testing was a mess for me but it is still always that hope and continuing wishing. Please I know I am going on and on AGAIN..but this is my first time on here and i finally feel that there are other women that feel what i am going through. I also went a brought a daily supplement that has herbals I reseached that promote fertility. I first looked up fertilaid..but i could not find it so i just shopped around and found one cheaper that has alot of the ingredients. THe doctor can say what he wants i will do my own research and just pray that this time I am preg. I will keep yall updated. I am happy that we all have each other. It helps me so much!!!!!!!!!!
I went off the pill in July. For July, August and september my cycles were 32 days long, I ovulated on the 18th and 19th day for all 3 months. This month I ovulated on the 26th! Meaning my cycle will be about 38 days long. It took my dh and I 3 cycles to finally figure out when I ovulate and our timing was all wrong for the first 2 cycles. This month I used OPK's and got a positive on days 25 and 26, so we did the deed and now we're waiting, 2 days post O. It's very frustrating having such long cycles because you lose out on so much time, if you think about it i'm losing a month of trying for every 4 months because my cycle is a week longer than a "regular" 28 day cycle. I suggest using Opk's to find out when you O. Start using them around the 12th day of your cycle and use them until you get that +. I use the ones from early-pregnancy-test and they worked for me so far. I don't really go by cervical fluid because I don't really get the egg white mucus. Good luck:)
it's my 18 days late today, I had sex last night and in the morning had a discharges (egg yolk type) associated with slight blood. Do you think its the sign of my period? or its because of the pressure we did last night that cause to bleed (slightly). Please I need you advised....

We're trying to conceive and if it happens..it's going to be my first child.

good luck y'all
Best of luck to you.  I started spotting as well after having sex and I thought I was 5 weeks PG - it ended up turning into a full blown period.  But this doesn't mean that is the case for you...you can still spot while pregnant from the uterus stretching or old blood.  I wish you the best!
hi im 24 yrs old and had a missed misscarriage at about 8 weeks prego...there was no heartbeat at the ultrasound...i had a d and c on 4/18/07..ever since regular periods and do not take any birth control...i am about 4 days late and the hpt is neg...two tests taken one on the 28th day and one a day later.... before test showed pos.on the 28th day...also breasts have had no feeling since the surgery like before...but i did notice little whitish bumps around my nipples like i had before...no nausea really, but had none before either...i have nevr been late before...called doctor said to wait till 7 days late before coming in if no pain....i wonder could i be pregnant...also today went pee once and slight brownish color...but very slight...none since...very confused...i would love to have a baby...oh and i have also been taking prenatal vitamins for about 9 months...
Thanks for the comforting words, unfortunately, the slight blood which i was referrring it end up as signs of my period....got my period on 1st of Nov. (heavy) tho' its a sad story but atleast my confusion had an answer. there's always next time.....perhaps it's going to be positive tho'

wishing you all the best and good luck y'all
Hi, I am 28 years old and this is the first time I have ever been late!!  I am only 3 days late however it is so not like me and my cycle is usually 28-30.  I have felt tired and a little dizzy/lighteheaded and my boobd feel a little tender. I have what is like period pains on and off so think my period is coming but nothing!! I have done 2 HPT now on on the first day of my missed period and today and they were both negative!!  How long do u reccomend I should wait before I test again???
Hi, I have missed my period for 3 days now. I have been very very regular with my 28 days cycle. Been trying for a child for 3yrs now. I am 28yrs old. Very frustrating coz i did 5 HPT and all neative. I am thinking of arranging for a blood test at the doctor's office next week. The last time I was late for my period i got pregnant which resulted in a miscarriage at 6wks, and non stop bleeding for a month. This time I am wondering whts the cause since i hve all the signs of period coming, i.e sore boobs and mood swings.
Hi Clodge, I just read and realised u were going thru the same thing as i am now. Its been about 11 days since ur posting, did u find out what was the cause? Coz I m really not sure if i shd wait or go to the doctor for a blood test. I use ovulation prediction monitors and thus i know my exact day of ovulation which is pretty constant.And my period cycle is also very constant. I am scared, I dont want to hope too much this month and end up being disappointed.
i am still late....,my last period was Sept. 13 and here it is November 15. I am hoping for the best. Even though i don't trust test..i took one..(-). My insurance do not start again until February so I will have to wait. I wonder how much a blood test cost? Any suggestions please help. I get this bad cramps so i go put a pad on and nothing. My back hurts so bad and my breast soreness comes and goes. I just don't know what to think. I know with my last two pregnancies they felt different from each other.  Could not compare the symptoms. So now if any advice please help? I wish all thebest and blessings. I hear that you should treat yourself pregnant until u actually find out. But i don't want the idea to become to comfortable then disappointment. Could it be in my tubes? I am so confused. I have missed one month then came on a week late the following month but never this before...HELP?
sorry said that wrong. Last period was Sept. 9th. And before when i did not miss a month I was late by two weeks.Sorry for the confusion. I am just so confused myself about my body. Can someone answer this...What if my period was coming but by having intercourse throughout that time i end up conceiving. So now when do i take a test? Three weeks from when this month suppose to started?????

I finally got my period about 6 days late which is so unlike me.  I think because we are trying, I may have got the thought into my head about being pregnant.  So better look this time round for me.  I hope that you get the result you are wanting, but try not to think about it too much and let nature take it's course.  Sorry for the dealy in replying.  Let me know how you get on, I will certainly let you know.  Claire
Hello...

i was late for about 44 days from my last menstrual cycle. when by then i had taken 3 tests which came out negative. i went for a ultrasound and the doc said, it's nothing in my uterus, no embrio, no blood clogging. he asked me to came back after 2 weeks. 1 went after those weeks and yet the result is i'm not pregnant. i didn't have any prgnancy symptom but only  felt cramp on my back side and i'm late for two months at the moment. but i realized that my belly is increasing in size.. a week later i took another test but still negative. and i'm tired of all this. i just let it be... but 2 weeks after that i feel very sick until i was admitted and then the doc took my blood and the results shows that i'm pregnant for two and a half months!!!! i just can't believe all that! no symptoms at all.... now i'm six months and yesterday i simply bought a test kid, and u know what??? it's still negative!!!! so, my advise is, don't put a full trust on those kits.....go for blood test...good luck to all..

I can't believe you took so many tests and they all came out negative!!  Good job they did the blood tests on you!  Have u had your scan now to find out the sex of your baby??  No such luck for us again this month, however we will keep on trying!  Take care and good luck with the rest or your pregnancy.
Hi..

i also couldn't believe it at first. i bought variety types of kit, and all shows the same results.. i did scan but we decided not to know the sex until our baby born. let it be surprise...:-) thanks 4 ur wishes.. it's o.k, u still have next months 4 keep trying. me myself only get prgnt after 10 months of marriage.it's always a hope for us in each month. don't force urself to get baby, just enjoy ur relationship and activities.. and suddennly u'll just know that u'r prgnant:-) good luck.
I have a question if anyone has had these symptoms and any advice. I am 12 days late as of today, and normally you could set a clock to me. I am spending two months in Germany with my boyfriend, so I was chalking up to being late due to stress of time changes etc. However, I have had every sign possible that I am pregnant, exhaustion (taking naps in the middle of the day and I never take a nap), moodiness, nausea in the morning and night, headaches, and my skin looks blotchy and horrible. However two things....#1 I took a pregnancy test when I was 3 days late and it was negative (I took just to be safe in case of having a glass of wine etc.) and I had a very minimal amount of dark spotting one day and when my boyfriend and I had sex one evening there was a little bit of dark discharge. Should I take another test or am I just being paranoid??? We only use condoms...I don't know if that helps anything.
New here but I'm looking for support.  I went off BC in May 07...seemed to have settled into a 36-37 day cycle.  Should have started either 12/17 or 12/18 but nothing.  Test last night was negative.  But I feel "funny".  Sort of medicine-heady (dizzy, maybe), breasts are sore, kind of grumpy, major headache yesterday and feel another coming on.  I already have back problems so hard to tell if back is sore from that or something else!!!  Thought all of these were PMS signs and my period was on the way.  Probably getting ahead of myself and will start today or something.  Long cycles are maddening to begin with and now this.  Am trying to be patient and wait to take another test tomorrow morning (which is my birthday...would be the best birthday present I could ask for).  I've never posted on one of these things before but DH can only listen to me for so long.  Thanks!
I am 13 days late and have taken 4 hpt which all show up negative.  Any thoughts?
I know how you feel, have you found anything out?
I am 3 days late, and 1 day late I took a HPT and tested negative (did it first thing in the am).  I have two other children tested first time 5 days late for my son (now 4) and was clearly positive in 3 minutes.  Tested 1 day late with my daughter (now 2) and was clearly positive in one minute.  I miscarried at 5 weeks at the end of August (first miscarraige (miscarriage) for me) and decided after period this month would try to conceive.  The thing is my last 3 periods had spotting the week before actaul period was due, then the day my period was due had regular cycle for 3-5 days.  My breasts are soar, no period, when do you call the doctor?  My pregnancy/miscarraige never implanted in my uterus and was checked to make sure that it wasn't a tubal or anything "left" in my uterus.  I don't know if my hormones are off from the previous miscarriage or just off for another reason.  I'm 30 and have always had 28-29 day cycles.  I take iron for anemia, but nothing else.  Any advice?  Help!
Hi.  I enjoyed reading your update.  Congratulations!  How is everything going?

I myself wanted to update on this blog as well.  I was a faithful "poster" this past summer and fall also frustrated TTC.  I am now 6 months pregnant with our first baby!  Don't lose hope girls!  It actually does happen!

Just wanted to share w/ everyone else what finally helped me conceive.  Like Hopefulmum, I too am a late "ovulator".  I ended up purchasing the "Fertility Monitor" by ClearBlueEasy and got knocked up that first month I used it!  I had tried the ovulation predictor sticks for months with no luck.  My cycles are 28-30 days and I was using the sticks according to their directions and my cycle.  But, because I ovulate late, it was never able to predict ovulation for me as I was using them too early in my cycle. I was beginning to fear that I didn't ovulate at all.  It wasn't until the fertility monitor that I was able to determine I do ovulate, just not until day 17ish.  

This monitor was a saving grace for my husband and me as I was becoming obsessed trying to get pregnant and nearly about to lose my mind.  This was recommended by a friend of mine who was also successful w/ conception using the monitor.  I bought it at Walgreens, I know CVS carries it as well.  I am sure any drug store will have it.  The monitor itself retails around $200ish and the 30 sticks that you will have to purchase as well run about $40-$50??  I’m trying to recall.  You may even have luck on ebay & spend a little less... but be careful that it is brand new.  Because the monitor actually learns & records your personal cycle, it is not to be shared...   The monitor is helpful in that it tests your urine daily beginning with the 3rd day after your period until the beginning of your next period ... or until BFP!  It may still take a few months to conceive as it monitors your personal hormone levels and records it in the system.  You have a daily visual of how fertile you are and on the day you ovulate you see a little picture of an egg.  I was so excited the day I saw my egg that I photographed it w/ my camera.  It was finally clear to me WHEN I was most fertile and that I did indeed ovulate.  I got pregnant that first month.  I realized that all of the previous months we were just simply not TTC at my most perfect time(s) but rather mid cycle.  

The system will only work if you are indeed fertile but it is great for counting the days of your cycle and for presenting a clear visual of your cycle.  It will help those determine whether they do indeed ovulate and when.  It may take a few months but the monitor surely does cut down on the amount of time it takes to conceive.  That is it's only purpose. No more guessing.  In fact, although the directions warn against this, I may also use it as birth control in between pregnancies.  Once again, you have a visual of when ... and when not.... to get it on :)  The ClearBlueEasy website has a pretty decent depiction of the unit itself and its intent.  Check it out.

I now feel the baby moving constantly. We had our ultrasound about a month ago and have the little picture on our refrigerator.  We have decided not to find out the sex.  We both really want to be surprised.  I realize this sounds so cliché but we just want a healthy baby.  I do, however, have a strong feeling that I am having a boy.  Mother’s intuition? We'll see!  I am due the end of June.

Best of luck to everyone out there.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  Keep your hope, it will happen!

Keri
I am confused and frustrated... I should have started on the 23rd of Feb. I am usually very regular (give or take a few days) I have never been this late in my life. I have stopped taking BC (because my husband and I said if it is meant to be we will get pregnant) And we will be happy either way... However, I have taken 6 tests, all negative, I NEVER get headaches, and I have had about 3 a week for the past 2 weeks, I have had cramping, tender breasts, and been rather moody as well... I took another test this morning, and it was still negative... Yesterday, I started getting some brown spotting, and today after going the gym it turned more redish in color, but still nothing like my normal period. I have a Dr. Appt set for the 13th, but I am dying to know if I am pregnant or not, and if I am, I want to make sure the baby is ok? Any one have any advice???

*Nicole*
My period has been regular for 2 years now and I have it for 5 days (it comes on the 3rd of each month). After my son was born 2 years ago, my period has come every month and it's very heavy until the 4th day. Last month (Feb 3rd) it was heavy for the first 2 days and very light to almost nothing the last 3. It is now March 5th and I am now 2 days late. I have already taken 3 pregnancy tests and they were all negative. I have cramping but It's not as severe as menstrual cramps. I also have alot of the pregnancy symptoms but didn't have any that I can remember with my first pregnancy. We have been TTC for a little less than 2 months. I am concerned because we tried for 2 months with my son and tested positive a week into the 3rd month. I am always tired (more than usual) and I get very hungry especially at night. How long should I wait until I can test again?
Hi Guys, I came off the pill last month and my period started on the 10th Feb, I had unprotected sex the day before and on the day of ovulation.  10 days after intercourse i experienced light brown spotting.I am now 3 days late for my period and even though it could be just the coming off the pill, a part of me feels pregnant but all tests are negative, How long shoul i wait
trying for a baby for the first time after having been married for 2 years now.am 3 days late.tested and it came out negative.symptoms of a period coming but it won't come.am having bad mood swings and headaches.but missing out on other symptoms of pregnancy.ANY IDEA ON WHAT TO DO?BADLY WANT A BABY.btw, am 31.
i have been havin lot of heartburn im very tired,3 days late on period ,did test yesterday but was neg do u think im preg
Hello all....well I'm 3 days late....stressed out and i really want another child.....it sounds funny but for some reason I dont know why? Times are tough now but anyway thats besides the point. Ok, we didi the grown up on my ovulating day and i should have come on on the 18th, nothing still and no cramps. Although i did have some pain in my abdomin (abdomen) about 1 week ago maybe i want this so bad im making myself feel pegnant.....NOT SURE!!!!! I took 6 test and they all were negative and so now im just waiting to see if AF is going to come or not. OOOHHHH what is a woman to do?
Gosh I think I am in the worst case compared to u all! I am late by 28 days...LMP 29th Feb and my dates range between 29-40. But its never ever been so late. Been testing once every week for the past 3 weeks with negative results. I had 2 miscarriages before :-( so I am aware of the symptoms of pregnancy that I get...and so far I am not seeing any of those! Usually I have very sore breasts and have see spotting - thats my trigger for pregnancy and so far breasts are just a lil sore (upon pressing hard) and have not seen any spotting!!! Plus the negative results....we want a baby bad...but I know for fact I'm not pregnant but then again period has never been so late!!! has it happened to anyone here? no period, not that many symptoms but still is pregnant? btw, I changed my diet recently (living on salad since this 1 month). Do you think period is delayed coz of that?? is it possible?
Hi all! I am 32 and trying for the first time. I have been trying for two months. My periods are usually 25-28 days, so I am 3-5 days late. All HPT's come back negative. I am NEVER late... in fact, if anything I am early. Found out yesterday that I have gallstones.  Could the gallstones be affecting my period? Not sure when to call doc for blood test. I don't want to go in and have a negative result, then have to go back a week later for another blood test. Any suggestions?
My husband an i have been trying for our second child for  5 months now.  I have a 28 day cycle, and i am never late, frequently early, but never late.

So i am now 3 days late,  two HPT later, both negative, one blood test which is negative.  

I can live with that, but the funny thing is, i feel the same light cramping i felt with Number 1, plus this time i have nausea full on as well, no vomiting though.  Plus i fed my first until she was 18months old, and well know the feeling of the milk let down *as i call it* and this is what my breast feel like, that and really sensitive to bras at the moment, cave women have nothing on me lol

Also my mother in law with her last child, was told her missed period was due to menopause so shed have to have a hysterectomy, a friend told her to get a pregnancy test first, so the doctor ordered a blood test which was negative, she was set to have her operation two months after that, so she was roughly three months along before a HPT and the blood test showed her as pregnant.
I was never regular until my son was born over 2 years ago.  Since then I have never missed a period, and I've always been w/in 5 days from the previous month.  trying to track back the last few months is... Dec 15 Jan 21 Feb 20 and no march @ all.  I am now 13 days late from last months period.  I have been running to the br. thinking i'm getting my AF n nothing.  Today my boobs started to feel light pain n irritation.  I cant go past a certain time in the morning w/o having a drink or food to hold me until lunch.  I took a test on Monday and it was negative.  Is it possible that my hcg's are not high enough? i notice light nausea but its usually as i'm about to go to bed.  Whats throwing me off is that w my son I knew right away 3 days b4 my period was due.  we tried this past month to get preg. but im afraid of testing again and being dissapointed.  
I am 18 days late! I have never been late before but 4 HPTs all say negative. My insurance dosen't kick in till May 1st so I don't want to go to the doctor yet. What should I do?
AF came finally. Even though we weren't ttc, the idea that we might be pregnant was so exciting for my husband and I that we might start trying now. Good luck ladies!
AF came, and needless to say ive spent the day crying :(
Hi.. this is my first time posting and im really scared right now.  I last had sex in december of 07, its now april.. my last period was on Feb 22... i always have a 28 day cycle, i've done around 9 hpt and all say negitave.  i went to the er last weekend they checked my urine and did a blood alpha whatever that is (my obgyn says its not the one where they check the numbers since they only did one draw)

i have nausea, back pain, my stomach feels tighter, cramps in my lower abdomen, and normal discharge. I'm really moody and scared. can someone please help me try and figure out what is goin on?
by the way I'm 25 and have two kids
I have been reading all the comments and hope everything has turned out well for everyone.  My first day of last cycle was 3/29, ov was 4/12.  We aren’t necessarily TTC but we aren’t doing anything to stop it either.  I have had irregularly flows here or there in the past.  However, I am 3 days late and have had all the pregnancy symptoms…heavy breasts, lots of cramping, lower back pain…but the test came back negative.  I am waiting for the doctor’s office to call me back.  My bigger concern is I have more pain on one side then the other.  The pain seems to come just above where my leg is attached to my body.  I’m worried that I could have an ectopic pregnancy.  Does anyone know if are our ovaries higher than that?
im 3 dyas late for my period taken 5 HPT tests all negative. Had a miscarriage back in Nov and since then my period comes on teh 1st of teh month. I was told to wait 3 more days to take another test> Any suggestions? I have never been late before except for teh last time that i was pregnant.
I missed my periods and took a home pregnancy test on 12th may 2008,
but i got a negative result, still i didn't get my periods yet.... i have to take a pregnancy test again tomorrow...hope it comes positive :) wish me good luck...will update with the news
Hello All,
I maybe the only guy posting here but I am confused. My wife has PCOS, we went through about a year and a half of fertility treatments with no luck. She would ovulate according to blood test but no luck concieving. We have taken a break from the treatments as it was getting emotionally draining for the both of us. Well for the last year my wifes cycle has been appoximatley 45- 49 days long from day 1 to day 1. She is now on around day 80 We took a HPT about a week ago after she was nauseous for a week and the results were negative (once again another let down) She doen't seem to have any other symptoms except she is a little more tired than usual. She may be having more symptoms that she will not admit to due to not wanting to become disappointed again. Anyone think there is still a chance of pregnancy. I am having a hard time trying to get her to the doctor.
I was just married and after a long engagement and being together for many years my husband and I decided to start trying sooner then later.  I was instructed to learn my body and to invest in a home fertility monitor, which I did.  This was the first month trying and i have varied in my cycles over the last year anywhere from 26-35 days....however i am stressing out trying to figure what is happening currently.  I used a fertility monitor and we attempted and did all we could targeting around ovulation which happened on day 18 of my cycle.  I am on day 35 now and wondering what is happening since i have taken 6 HPT.  I am scheduled for major dental work tomorrow that i am afraid i need to postpone and contact my OB.  I dont want to jump the gun if i am not pregnant.  it is very frustrating not knowing and also disappointing everytime the HPT reveals negative.   My friends keep telling me to test.  I am anywhere from 3-5 days late with my period.  My cycles have varied over the months as i said however based on when i obvulated and the use of a home fertiliaty monitor im wondering if my urine is just too diluated to reflect anything in the HPT.  what should i do?  
Hey. I have been on the pill for over two years now. Me and my boyfriend got tested and we use it as anti conception method. My last period came on the 23rd of June and i started taking the new pack for 374 days, but decided to take a months break on the pill. If I was still on the pill my period was meant to come arround Tuesday night but it didnt, which maskes me about 3 days late. Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex last friday night, and Im starting to worry!! Could I be preagnant? I feel absolutely normal, and show no preagnancy symptoms (from what I read). If I wasnt on the pill i calculated my ovulation date to be arround the 6th (14 days from my last period, on a 28 day cycle) and we had sex on the 19th. HELP!!!
Have your blood tested if the stick is saying no. if your doc wont let you wait a week tell them you took another test it looks possitive and you would like a blood test to know for sure. Im going through that right now.
Hi guys

Can anyone just help me, i am 3 days late with my period, we had intercourse while i was ovulating, i think i ovulated a week later than usual, i am never late with my period, my nipples are very sensitive and my breasts seems fuller and a bit sensitive. i did a pregnancy test this morning and it showed negative can i still be pregnant? i really want a baby!! Please help!
I am in the same boat!! I have been technically trying to concieve (conceive) for two years. I am a week late and my test was negative this morning. I have been having some symptoms ..... and this is driving me crazy!!! I don't have much advice for you, but I can say I am there with ya!!!!
I am so glad to see that I am not the only one going tru this too! but this is probably the hardest part of it all. I have two daughters and with thier pregnancy's it was really easy, as soon as I missed my period I would test and it would come back with a stong possitive. my youngest child is turning 8yrs.old next month, this is my second marriage and my husband and I have only been trying for a short time. my period is late only by a few days. but starting yesterday I had some spotting. a very fain pink and then a lite brownish color. and I am wondering if that would be implantation bleeding!? I have never had that before with either one of my daughters. I know every pregnacy is diffrent but this is killing me. my last period was Aug 14th and it's now Sept 12th and I am just wondering! has anyone else went through this before? any thoughts or suggestions? I have taken a pregnancy test and it did come back negitive. also I had some waves of feeling neasus also for about 3 days prior to the possible implantation bleeding. is this normal?
Hi, Im New, does anyone have the same problem as me, im 3 days late and have done a hpt but its negative, maybe i tested to early and my Hcg levels are too low who knows, i really wanna have a baby, my family say im stressin to much over it, could that be the problem ?? Im scared to take the other test incase it says NEG too, im so scared what should i do ??
Suzie Xx
Don't stress hun! I am in the same boat. We tested this morning and we got a BFN!!! We will try again next wekend if my friend doe snot visit. We engaged haevily during my fertitle times... so , who knows what is going on. My back has slight pains, i had a headache and fever 2 nights ago, and my nipples are also sinsitive! We will see what happens!!!
Hey, Thanks for the advice. Turns out the headaches and back pains and cramps i was experiencin were infact period pains, i started this afternoon :( Well unhappy about it but hey i can always try again :) I hope you have good news, i hope all of you have good news. I will be writing in again soon, Love to all Xx GOOD LUCK GUYS !!!!! <3 Xx
hi im 22 and i allways start my preiod (period) on the 22 till 26 im off now its nov 26 and i have not startedi took a pregnancy test but come out negative why is that someone let me know thanx
may be go to the doctor again ok....;..
i am 20 yrs old. my finace an di have been trying for 3 months to get pregnant. i know i am young but imm sure all you women feel like i do about this.. when ur ready to have a baby and you know you can take care it then you want it more than anythign in the world. motherhood is beautiful, carrying a wonderful being inside of you is just AMAZING! so.. i was due to get my period on the 31 of dec. but sometimes i get it a day later.  i have not gotten it yet and before this i was feeling pregnant. cramping, dizzy, running to the bathnroom quite often. i really feel pregnant and my results are coming up negative.  :(
Can anyone help??? I have a 5 year old Daughter who i was pregnant with when i was 18 i didn't find out till i was 14 weeks pregnant!! Anyway I have been on the pill for 4 yrs i came off it in april 2009 and was pregnant by may 2009 on July 4th i had a misscarriage at 13 weeks!! I've been trying to conceive ever since and Every 5 weeks my period appears!! I was due on yesterday but no sign of my period yet!! I must do a pregnancy test every month before my period is due and there always negative!! How long do u think i should wait to do a test??? I'm now 1 day late but starting to hate the heartache every month!!!
AM I PREGNANT? My cycles have been pretty normal my whole life. In October my period came on the 1st. It was normal. In November, my period didn't come until the 15th, last only about 3 days and was pretty light. In December, my period didn't come until the 22nd and lasted only about 6 hours and was basically just spotting. For January's period, it was very light on the 9th, lasted for 36 hours. In these last 3-4 months I have been experiencing many symptoms: Nausea, fatigue, dizziness, increased appetite & libido, mood swings, highly emotional, lower back aches, change in BMs, sore breasts (not too bad), heartburn, mild headaches every once in a while. Then about a week ago, I started feeling a tugging in my abdomen, sort of like a gas bubble, but no pain or flatulence associated with it. I have gained about 10 pounds in the last month as well. I have take a couple of pregnancy tests each time my period came and went, all with negative result. Could I be pregnant?
Hello! I am 2days late so far and I am never late. Two different negative pregnancy test my breast r tender and I hve cramp like symptoms. Idk what to do next..any suggestions?
I am 4 days late...i took a pregnancy test the first day i was late...(negative)...it was a first response test that claims to tell you if you are pregnant 6 days before your missed period...could i still be pregnant?
im in the same kind of situation...i researched alot...it says that drinking too much water can dillute your urine causing your pregnancy test to say negative...maybe you drank to much water? and it is better to take the test early in the morning because your urine will be more concentrated making the tests more accurate. I think thats where I messed up. Some people dont have as much og the pregnancy hormone and takes longer for it to show on a HPT. Some people will get a positive HPT before their missed period...some wont get a positive HPT untill 7 weeks pregnant...every1s body is different hun!!
Okay, so I'm new at this. I'm 18 years old, and my boyfriend and i have been together for almost a year. in december i was on birth control and came off of it for about 3 weeks because i had to change my percription. We had unprotected sex twice when i was not on the pill. Now im 3 days late, and ive had some cramping which i thought was my period. i guess not. i took a pregnacy test this morning and it came out negative. any advice? please help! could i still be pregnant?
K I never did this before i was due for my period 4 days ago and nothing yet. I took a hpt and it came negative. I have all the signs for pregnancy when i was pregnant with my son i had none. Any advice on what i should do?
i am now roughly around 32 days late, negative pregnancy test on tuesday, so  definitely cant be pregnant. Have been having some painful cramps but thats it. Usually i have crmaps the night befoe my period is due. The boyf is telling me to wait until the 2th february before worrying because that will be 2 months missed if I dont see anything then.

I did an ovulation test on tuesday also, got a very faint second line, but I've heard this does NOT mean youre ovulating until its very dark.

I took the morning after pill the first week of December, then bled for a week (not my period) then we had unprotected sex the day after.

so we're putting it down to the morning after pill messing with my cycle. hence why he's making me focus on this stupid 20th february deadline!

We've not been trying to get pregnant, but are in that place where we wouldnt mind if it happened =-]

I plan on doing another tes next tuesday morning

Will keep this updated!
Got a very faint positive after waiting about 10 minutes...maybe its made it invalid?!!?! i've never had a second line appear even looking hours later!

Gonna try again tomorrow, maybe my eyes are deceiving me...
ok so i havent had my period since last month i always get it in the end of the month im just 16 n my bf is 15 we are scared and plus i havent be feeling good so yea its only wen i eat lyk chicken tenders its werid am i pg idk HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLZ I RELE NEED IT
did u get a pregnancy test?? Anything could be making you late, believe it or not, worrying that youre pregnant can make you late too! How many days are you late now out of curiosity?? The most i've ever been late with no explanation was by 3 weeks, and lo and behold my period came when I did a test and it came back negative!
hi i am 4 days late and have took about 5 pregnancy tests but there all negative........i feel a bit like i did before i found i was pregnant with my 1 and only child but for that i waited a week to do a test, my periods are always regular is it possible i could still be pregnant after all those tests failed?
when i had my last period i started feeling nausea. I have been feeling nausea now for 4 weeks. ive been getting cramping for the past 4 days.I am due on tomorrow. I have done a hpt and coming back negative.
whats happening to me????

i feel sicky all the time and cramping and im usually early but the test is saying negative
i know people who have done countless tests that come back negative, and then find out theyre pregnant.

4 days late isnt too much to be concerned about, the worrying probably making it worse. wait a week, do another test. if still no answer, then go to doctor for a blood test its the only sue fire way of knowing

prettyinpink141, - did u come on? shouldnt worry until you have a period, but am wondering now if you did come on in the end? it sound slike youre worrying  alot, exactly what i did when i was 3 1/2 weeks late last year for no reason! and i've never been pregnant by the way! =-]
now I am in the same boat, my period was due 2 days ago, Ive had 1 positive test and 2 negative test. I knew I was preg with my son and tested the day i missed my period. I have very bad endometrosis and my chances of conceiving are not the greatest, I dont know what to think. My gut says Im preg and getting flase readings. I dont know what to think or do. And i heard too much thaught and stress can prolong your period. Im 29yrs old and I alreadyhave a 7yr old.
Stress does not cause your period to be late in most cases your LP (the time between ovulation and your period) is the same every month. Stress can however cause you to ovulate late... So if your stressing and not charting or checking your CM you may be ovulating later than you normally would. Usually around day 16 in a normal 28 day cycle. So if you are TTC make sure you are having sex at least every other day past when you think you ovulated, just in case. ;-) I have been TTC baby #3 for 7 cycles now and face many obstacles, such as a bicornuate uterus, and only having one tube after experiencing an Ectopic pregnancy May of 09.  So I have done my research. I am 3 days late now and waiting two more before I take a test... hoping for the best. Good luck ladies and God bless you and your future little ones.

<3, Jess
Mom to my beautiful son Elijah
Has anyone experiences a tingling feeling or cold burning sensation in their lower abdomen in the early stages of pregnancy? I am 2 days late and I have taken three tests and the have all been negative. About two weeks ago I started having dull pains in my lower abdomen but now it has turned to this burning feeling. I don't know what to think.
My husband and I have been TTC for about 4 years now. We went to an infertility specialist in 2007 and worked with him for a year. We were unsuccessful in getting pregnant. We left him in May 2008 because we felt our doctor was doing everything for us. We decided to take a break so that we could refocus. We started with a new doctor in September 2009 and she immediately scheduled me for a laparascopy. As it turns out, I was suffering from stage 2 endometriosis. I had been for awhile because of substantial scar tissue found on (and around) my reproductive organs. We waited a cycle so my body could heal and the doctor gave us the okay to try on our own for 3 months.

This is the first (official) cycle of the 3 month period and I am already 2 days late. My cycle, right after the surgery, came right on time, but this one has me confused. I have been very nauseous this time. I've thrown up (tmi-sorry) a couple of times. I am having lower back pain and pain radiating from my kidney area up into my ribs. I thought I had a kidney infection, at first, but I've had one of those before and this is nothing like that. I'm not experiencing any cramps, but I am experiencing increased CM. I urinate more frequently too, but nothing like a UTI. There is always a lot of urine. My breast aren't sore, but there is some swelling. I tire very easily and I am moody.

I took a HPT yesterday morning and it came back negative. I haven't taken one today, but I called my doctor to let her know. She is doing a Beta test on Thursday.

My question is: has anyone had any experiences similar to mine? It is quite unnerving to go from being regular to having this little wrench thrown into things. At this point, if I'm not pregnant, I just want to get on to the next cycle. Is it possible that I'm pregnant, but not far enough along to show a positive on an HPT. We used the cheap Equate tests with the purple caps to test. I am being told now that those test for higher numbers of HCG in a pregnant woman so a positive may not show up this early for me. Anyone know that for sure?

Thanks for letting me blab!
I am 8 days late and have always been regular with 28-29 day cycle.  I took 2 HPT, one on 3rd day late and one on 6th day late with both BFN.  Had tubal reversal one year ago and have had not pregnancies since.  My breasts are heavy and larger, I am bloated and have been having cramps since 3 days before AF was due.  I have my annual physical scheduled for April 23rd, should I wait until then to have blood test. I have never tested before 3 months with my other children so I do not know if a HPT would have be positive previously this early.  Any suggestions?
I'm new on here.  I am 30 years old and was on the pill since I was 23.  I stopped taking the pill at the end of November since my husband and I decided we would start trying to have a baby soon.  I got my normally scheduled period a few days later and then a normal cycle later got it the 1st of January.  All seemed fine until 9 days after my period ended I started spotting which lasted for 19 days from Jan 17-Feb 4!  My OB/Gyn said it was probably my body adjusting to being off the pill which I figured was true. I finally got a normal period Feb 22.  My husband and I then started trying to get pregnant though I never had a positive ovulation test.  I am now on day 31 and no idea when my period is even supposed to show up since it's been so off this year.  I took a HPT and it came up negative.  Not sure if it's too early to show a positive yet or if my period is even considered missed yet.  Very confused...any thoughts???  
I am 18 years old and 6 days late I took 2 test both say negative. I breast are sore. I am tired all the time and have headaches. Am I pregnant??
i need help i had my tubes clampted like 4 years ago and a little over a year ago i had to have the clamps removed but tbhe dr told me not worry i still cant get preg i had my last period on feb 20 and its now april 3 and still never had my period i have some systems like cramping in my stomac every day as if im going to start so im constly running to the bathroom but there is nothing and iv been sick a few times so i was wondering if there is any way that i could be prego plz help me out i need help
Has anyone every missed their period by a few days (3 to be exact), tested negative, been EXHAUSTED, unrinating more than normal BUT no tender breasts?  I will wait until I am 7 days late to retake another test though.
My last period was feb.20-24 n a little spotting on the 25 me n my partner had sex right after it went off.. im not on BC or any thing, and i missed my period in march... i have't took a HPT yet, but its now april and still no period but my breast are really tender... can any one help me find out whats going on?? could i b PREGNANT????
Gosh, im 22 and my boyfriend, and i had sex just after my period was done, my last period was on the 21st of March 2010 (First day) i am normaly quite regular and never late!!! but its now the 20 April and i still havent started, i have had some preggie symptoms, light headed, hungry (more then usual) very dry mouth, going to the bathroom alot, some back pain, and some strang tummy pains, but not really pains, its hard to explain, i have also had like 2 drops of blood in my underwear, and have been getting semi period pains, but NOThing compared to wat i normaly get, i took a preggie test yesterday and it was negative, but now im thinking of doing a blood test, but because of the cramps and so on, im thinking that my period might be starting, gosh im just really not sure wat to do or think right now!! :(
I am only 3 days late for periods but been feeling nauseous for past two and half weeks, also been throwing up , tender breasts, frequent urinating. Went for blood tests 2 days ago which was negative. Haven't had urine test yet. I am on metformin 850 mg twice a day for my PCO. Although blood tests show negative I still feel all the pregnacy symptoms. Is it possible the blood reports are not correct?
i had unprotected sex on the 19th and my period was only 2days that started on the 30th. I took a HPT and it was negative. Iv been having headaches, frequent urinating and nasua. Could i still be pregnant?
I am 3 days late and I usually start the beginning of every month. I have tender and soreness in my breast, get mannyy headaches, cramps. I hve gained weight in a weeks matter...I took 3 hpt and all came back negative. What shoukd I do please help....
For a years now, I have alway kept track of my periods and it has always come exactly 25 days (more or less) apart. Usually my period last a week, from start to finish and completely cleared.I am 20 years old now and it has been this consistent for years! About 3 weeks ago, my boy friend for 4yrs and i finally had sex.  Now, exactly 25 days from my last period, I got my period again but this time it is weird. My blood was brown, kind of heavy flow the first day and i had terrible cramps day 1 and a few after that.Also, this period wasn't as long as it usually is. I've never had a weird period and this concerns me. Could this be a sign that I am pregnant or does this happen to be a just a weird period.
Im 3 days late,am i pregnant?
I hve an unprotected sex, ,14days after my period, ,n0w im 3 days late,am i pregnant or stress
you could be take a prego test
hi its my first time doing this but i need help my last first day of my period was march 31st i ended around april 5th to the 6th its already may 12th and i havent got my period...i took 2 HPT but they both were negative im confused i feel really tired  and alot of bathroom trips but other then that no symptoms that i know of..im 20 and married my husbands thinks im prego but im doubting my self i really want to be but i got dicouraged with the HPT..what should i do i have a dr. app. on tueday to do blood work..
Hi Im in the same boat as you hun!!

Im 23 and came off my period on the 8th of April and am always due on 28days later so I should have came on on the 6th May its now the 16th 10days later and no period! I have taken 2 HPT and both have come up negative! I have had waves of nausea, been peeing ALOT, I have put on 4lbs due to eating more than i normally would and have been having cramps. When i was "due" on my breasts became HIGHLY sensitive (almost unbare to touch)  I came off the pill at the end of DEC and didnt have a period through Jan but Feb, March and April all were timed perfect as if i was back on the pill!

I am ready to have a baby but i wanted to get married first which should be happening next year. should i take another HPT next week or go get a blood test now?
Hi, at last i've found a current forum that isn't two years old!! I'm in a similar position to you iwantobeamommy112 and you sarahwantsamiracle...,

I keep running to the bathroom checking, i was due on two days ago and swear this month i picked up when i ovulated and possibly even implantation - just going by symptoms - but approximately 5 tests later they are all negative. Husband is getting really annoyed with me! I even did a test whilst half asleep last night..., i'm becoming obsessed.

I thought my period was coming this morning, but nothing.., i have light brown watery spotting this afternoon - which i never get..., r

I'm never late, i have a 31 day cycle.., here's hoping for us all..., keep me posted i'm really intrigued to know...,
Hi I am 18 years old and have been on birth control pill for 3 years now. I have always started on a tuesday or wednesday same time each month. however this month is different. I started 3 days earlier then usual. My blood the time i started was red and black mixed together. I had cramps and felt more exhausted then when I usually have a period. Then next day during the morning my blood was the color grayish brown like when your getting ready to stop. I stopped a few hours later completely. Since then I've had to be over 20 times a day. Havent be able to eat alot because it doesnt taste good.  And today (tuesday) should've been the day I started and i haven't. What should I do?

*I have taken 2 pregnancy test and both came out negative*
To:Babykayhurt

hey the same happen to me and i got my positive a week after the bleeidng stop. that is call implantation bleeding that you have or had,it wil come our negative but then it will turn to positive slowly. some women are lucky to have their posotive early on but i have 5 pregnancy and now i have 5 boys and the same happen to with the bleeding then positive.i felt symptoms at my 6 weeks going to 7 weeks good luck hun
hi im 20 years old and worried about a period thats 3 days late.  Im never late on my period its always day 29 and sometimes day 28 or 30.  so my last period was april 18 and was normal.  i shouldve gotten my period may 17th which was two days ago.  so now im almost 3 days late.  My boyfriend and i had sex six days after my last period started and used a condom that didnt break or leak.  a week later he fingered me.  thats all we did the whole month.  so it seems basically impossible for me to be preg. but im so worried.  today i took a preg test and it came back negative.  and i havent done anything that would delay my period... i havent lost weight or been stressed or anything like that.  after 8 yrs of having a regular period why is this happening?? could i possibly be pregnant??? please help
Thank you for replying, I will keep a watch out and take another pregnancy test. Thanks for your help.
please someone answer my question i asked... im desperate
... anyone help me?..  here is an update on my post which was 3 posts ago.   I took another hpt the morning of the 21st which would be 3-4 days late on my period and negative again.  i freaked out today so i went out and got another test which i took tonight... it was first response rapid result which was also negative.  tomorro will be 5-6 days late on my period.  me and my bf really didnt have sex any other time this month other than six days after my last period began, so basically i was still on my period and we used a condom that we checked (i do this by filling it with water after we use it to make sure there were no holes.. and there werent).  he also always pulls out even with the condom on just in case.  we are very careful with what we do and i make sure he wipes his hands before he fingers me.   even with all of this, i am still worried about pregnancy... anyone give me some feedback??  it seems like alot of ppl on here are trying to conceive but in case i didnt make it obvious enough lol... i am NOT trying to conceive!  HELP
well i got my period on monday the 24th... one week late but thank god.
I;m confused., I've been off birth control pills for 7 months now. I would get my period 5 days to a week early.  My period ending on may 3rd and it's now June 3rd.  I would get cramps a few times, but haven't got my period yet.  I took a pregnancy test yesterday and came back negative.  I don't know if it's too soon though  because I had sex with my boyfriend about a week ago.  Also my doctor told me a few years back that I have a high testosterone level, but I don't know how high it is just a little bit or a lot
Im trying to get pregnant. And am now 2 weeks late. About 3 weeks ago I found out I had an cyst on my ovaries that popped. Is that why I'm so late??? I took a HPT over a week ago and negative. I'm so confused. Any advice?
HELP!!!! I'm 3 days late just took my first pregnacy test, out of the two I bought, and it came up negative. Can somebody please help me or tell me how long to wait before taking my second one. Just like you all I have the lower back pains, cramping, vaginal discharge, some foods I can't stand the smell of them anymore, I don't like the taste of certain foods I love, moody, and tired all the time. But my test says negative, HELP ME PLEASE!
Its so good to know that there is other women out there who are having the same problems as me. I am 15 days late and having all the pregnancy symptoms, im feeling sick, tired, headaches, sore boobs, and my mouth is so watery and all i can taste is a metal taste in my mouth lol, only ive done a pregnancy test and i had a neg result. I had these same syptoms (symptoms) when i was pregnant with both my two boys. When i did a pregnancy test over my two boys i had both negative result over both of them, it wasn't till i was about 8 weeks late from my period that it showed up a possitve ! So just to let all you women know out there that don't think you are going crazy because you got a neg result, because it is very common that your hcg levels may not be detectable this early in pregnancy just like me. I know the waiting is horrible too as i'm going through this all over again now ! But my body is telling me that im pregnant again, and its never been wrong so far. So ladies don't get discouraged if its a neg result, it may just be too early to detect. Good luck to all of you, and i will keep posted on my results, im going to test again tomorow, thingers crossed xxxxx
Hi, I came off the pill on 01/01/10 and we waiting until I got my first period before we started ttc which I didn't get until 10/04/10. Since then I've had a 42 day cycle and a 29 day cycle. I think I ovulated on 05/07/10 as my cervical discharge was clear and runny. We had sex on 02/07/10 and 05/07/10. I expected my period to arrive 10/07/10 and I've had all the symptoms - break out of spots, moddiness, etc but I've been having awful stomach pains mainly in one side. I've taken two tests but both negative. I've also been having dizzy spells, feeling slightly sick and my cervical discharge has been really thick and white for almost 3 weeks. If I'm not pregnant could there be something else wrong with me? The stomach pains comcern me more than anything as they are far worse than usual period pains. Help
I'm 5 days late. Took 4 tests all neg. With my daughter the test was positive 2 wks after conception and with my other pregnancy that ended in a miscarriage it was positive 2 days after my missed period. I've had  cramping for two days and my breasts are swollen and i keep running to the bathroom because I think I got my period. I don't feel pregnant and don't have any symptoms. Any ideas???
I'm 3 days late and that's unusual for me I am never late my period comes every 28 days like clockwork...my fiance and I have been trying for awhile and I haven't told him cuz I don't want to get his hopes up and I have taken two at home tests that have both come up negative what should I do?
I have all the symptoms, neasuea, back aches and head aches,tired and all I want to do is sleep all the time, constantly hungry and I pee bout every half hour it seems and my period is 3 days late but the two home tests said negative
I am 3 days late sore boobs tummy pains not ike period crms feelin sick n dissy am I preg, n really grumpy
I am 17 and my period is 3 days late, i took two tests one on monday when it didn't show and one today and still got a BFN could i still be preggo?
I am 23 have a 3 yr old daughter and now am 3 days late for AF i run a normal cycle of 28 days and have never been late before except when i was pg with 1st. I have took 3 HPT and all have come back negative. Going to wait a few days and take another one. Can anyone help does anyone else think i may be prego. Im hoping so Im ready and so is BF. HELP please thanks and good luck to everyone  
Ok, I am 3 days late.  I have taken 2 HPTs, both in the middle of the night because I now wake up at least twice a night to urinate, both negative.  However, I have many of the same symptoms of my other 2 pregnancies.  The headaches, dizzy spells, frequent trips to the bathroom, gas, tingly boobs, crazy vivid dreams, brusing my teeth makes me nauseous,  and does anyone else drool a lot at night while pregnant?  I do.  So, do I call my OB or wait till next week and see what happens?  We werent trying, but we werent NOT trying either, so I dont know what to think.
hi,anyone can help
me because im kind of scared because im taking pills and then i lost my pack and i wasnt able to take it,i knew that 1 missed pill is enough but 2 or more is scary..and in my case its 7 missed pills an active pills.and i missed it during my fertile days and i have an unprotected sex, so is there any possibility of getting pregnant?!thanks!
hope for answers guys!
hi,anyone can help
hope for answers guys!
hi,anyone can help
hope for answers guys!
You need to post your own question, not tagged onto the end of others. That way people can follow your question easier.

The answer I will give you here though, is YES, of course you could be pregnant! If you are still taking the pill, go to the doctor, and get a test done. Home pregnancy tests are not reliable when still taking the pill.
going out of my mind. 3 days late, having period feeling for about 5 days-cramps and sore breastsl. iv had three negative tests, i wish now id have a positive of just get my period the waiting is horrible
We were told in March maybe we should consider adoption or other ways to have a baby...then in April the same doctor was telling us God gave us a miracle because I was pregnant! Sadly the hPg. # were low and for the first ultrasound we saw the baby's heartbeat very weak, we had a miscarriage in may, about 8wks... We started ttc 5 months later, today Im 4 days late and 2 negative hpt...praying for a baby or 2! :) believing the best is yet to come!
hi hope some one can help me a few months a ago i was in hosptail i had the have a tube removed as the baby got stck so now i only have the one tube, i have never really been late ion my periods i have all ways come on a day early but i am 3 days late not have done 2 test and both come back saying in not i am on tablets called cefalexin capsules wood this ciurse for me not coming on my period i have had all the signs boobs really saw mood swings all ways wanting to eat even though i had  dinner like an hour ago really bad cramp etc i hope so one can give me some answears im so scared incase it has happened again with the baby getting stuck etc i really want to become a mum . thanks you
I came off my pill on 28th october its now 24th of december started what I hope was spotting exactly 14 days ago 2day took a pregnancy test this morning and still negative. Could I still be pregnant? Anyone eLse experienced this and been pregnant or not been. I'd just like to no either way as I havnt had a period yet either. But don't know how late I am as I did not get periods with the pill I took but anytime I'd to stop taking them previously I always got a period brave and quickly.
my last period was December 24 2010. and i shouldve started on the 21st. my fertile day we on January 7 and i had sex that day. unprotected. and before we had sex i was on and off my birth control and i heard that makes your chances of getting pregnant higher. I'm three days late! and i have had menstrual like cramps for a week. am i pregnant? help!
Hi! I am in your same boat - have you found out anything yet??? My first day of my last period was Dec 26, 2010...I am about 2-3 days late, which I am never late and have taken a test last night that showed negative...feel like i am going bonkers!
Hi me and my husband have been trying to get pregnant for a year now... today
I'm late by 5 days.... I've been having light cramps and sum discharge very tender breast.. I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative... I'm not sure what to think please help thanks...
My LMP is 16/01 late for 3 days I feeling moodswing.   Breast tenderness   Tired. Warm headache.     But I haven done any pregnancy test     What should I do ??   Am I pregnant
I'm 24 and have a regular 31 day cycle. I have been trying to get pregnant for nearly 2 years with no joy.
I am now 5 days late for my period, I took a test yesterday and it was negative? I've been going for a wee lots more than usual, I have backache a lot and feel sick. I also have a lot of headaches and constantly feel tired. I'm scared to go to the doctors in case its all in my head...
Is there any chance I could be pregnant and should I test again and if so when?

Sorry if I have posted in the wrong place, this is my first time doing this
hi everyone i am 21 and have 2 yr old. i took my nuva ring out on jan 31st, had spotting only on the 1st-3rd and didnt put the nuva ring back in then i had unpretected sex on feb. 11th and as of today i am 3 days late on my period i took a test 2 days ago and it was negative, i had cramping a few weeks ago but nothing right now, my nipples are very sore, i can smell things really clearly, i have a rapid heart beat and constant headaches. a little nausea and dizyness. when should i take another test? i was told i had to wait two week after my missed period. :/ i know i was almost 5 weeks before a test showed up with my son. it driving me and my fiance nuts waiting.
I took a pregnancy test it came back negative but I've been feeling all the symptoms for the last week or so. My period was 2days late but on the third day it came it's very light and i still feel like vomitting could I be pregnant?
I need advice I have a 1 year old..Found out I wad prego with her at 8 weeks and 4 days i had sex on March 14..I was dued for my period March 19 but I'm 3 days late I'm very nauseated I took a few test all neg..u feel pregnant how soon should I take another...Amanda
my name is hannah, im four days late, ive had 2 hpt and they where both negative, they where "first responce" aswell, i only feel a it sick never actually been sick, im tired , have back ache, and this wierd cramping i think im coming on and im not, i look and its just this discharge,
i dont no what to do, im 18 and ive got a holiday to look forward to, but at the same time i think i do want a baby after last year i had an abortion,

please someone help?

help me i was late for march period and had pregnancy systoms rhen on sunday of this week i started to bleed heavy and cramp then it stopped that night and got light then next day got heavy then light then cramping a little yesterday sore brests and neasa feel tired then usual crying and moody am i going crazy or am i  pregnant? please help me
jjust an update now six days late, ive not done anymore hpt, im to scared just hopingfor my period to come,
i feel like i should tell my mum but im not sure if its the right idea...
boobs still no change not hurting, but getting cramping and the discharge... anyone help please?
I stumbled upon this forum after a google search. I'm not sure if it's comforting to know there are others in my situation or just that much more frustrating. Lol Anyway, here's my story...
I stopped my nuvaring in October of 2010 and my withdrawal bleed came right on schedule. I have been on a 25-26 day cycle every since. My fiancé and I aren't ttc but would definitely be excited if it did happen. We have been avoiding sex during and around ovulation. I haven't been following my ovulation time though. Well, it's April now and I'm 3 days late as of today. My cycles have been so regular that I could set a clock by them so Im obviously freaking out. I tested the evening AF should have arrived with negative result. I have also tested the last 2 mornings with BFN. I don't feel any symptoms really. I have the normal heaviness in my breasts that I usually get before AF. The day I should have started I noticed a moderate amount of thick creamy CM but none as yesterday and today. I guess my question is...could my schedule just now be adjusting itself without the bc or am I pregnant? I don't remember my cycles before bc. I have a 9th old daughter but didn't find out until the 2nd trimester that she was on her way due to other issues. Needless to say I am driving myself crazy!! I haven't been stressed anymore so than usual and my home routine hasn't changed. At this point I just want some answers! = (
i dnt knw wats wrong with me and m scared of goin to the doctr,i missed my periods for a whole month,which is the first tym this happns,n i testd negatve....
I hv back pains nw n thn,n cramps...
Whats wrong with me??:-(
hi, lm am 5days late. Feeln a bit nauses, little discharge. Really want to fall pregnant after l had a miscarriage @ 7months. Took the home test but came back negative. Im really scared of going to the doctor in case lm not! Could l b pregnant, or is my mind and heart playing games with me.
i am a week late of my periods and i jst did a home pg test, its negative, i need advice ppl i dont want a child, my son is only 3years old.
My period has been changing the past couple months I missed my period in march  finally  had my period april 1st and had unprotected sex april 17 and now im 3 days late could I be pregnant?
hi everyone am so scared am three days late on my period now done a (HPT)but it says negative i have been sick my breasts r swollen so it my belly i can see i slight line down my belly also i have had craps like i do just before i get my period ,i had an eptopic last year i was 7 weeks pregnant i had my right tube removerd ,i am so scared anyone got advice plzz
hi...everyone this is my first time.i have a 28 day cycle but i am now on day 30 and n0 period yet...but have neg.home pregnancy test.i feel light cramps but no spotting at all .lower backpain,breats tenderness ,tiredness,plz plz im pregy?help
I have not had my period yet I had
Unprotected sex with mah boyfriend
On june 13 LMP was may 22 iam haveing
Like period cramps can some one plz tell me wat can be wrong  
Me and my boyfriend been togther for 4 years now going on 5.we talked about haveing kids.so I was on the IUD for 6 years .so back in may 2011 I had it removed .so come june 8,2011 my dr.started me on some pills to help my period to come back on.I had to take them for 10 days .my period came on june 17,2011 and ended on june 22,2011.I was fertile on june 26,27,28,29,30.we had sex 0n 23-28 and I was ovulationing on july 1,2011 and i was fertile on july 2,2011 we had sex on that day .then we had sex on july 12,2011 .my period was due on july 15 ,2011 and end on july 18,2011.my period is now 3days late .my back hurts and I sleep all the way up to 2:00pm.I peepee more than before and I have mudded poop.my breast hurt and I have mood swings .I feel nausea at night after I eat and when I get done peepeeing.I took a pregnancy test on the day my period was due.it said not pregnant .but two lines showed up .the first one draker and the other one way a shadow line.please tell me what you think .
Okay so I haven't missed my period yet im suppose to get it in 4 days but my boobs are heavier and are getting bigger my tummy's kinda hard and I always feel nauseas and my back hurts all the time I can't lay on my tummy without it starting to hurt. I don't know if im pregnant or not someone please help me on what I should do!?
ok for the three years i have fiftysix pregnancy test. Come to find out i have pcos. But nine months ago i got pregnant but negetive test finaly my mom took me and we found out but the baby died four months premiere. So now boobs hurt cramps and tummy soild and i afraid of another false test.
i went to the doctors july 26th. the doctor said i wasn't pregnant. my period was supose to come on the 30th. im now 3 days late. Is iit possible im pregnant?
I went to the doctors on the 26th of July. My period wasn't supose to start till the 30th. My doctor tested me and it came out negative. my period is now 3 days late. Is it possible i could still be pregnant, and should i take a HPT?
I have never been pregnant before and i am 3 days late well as of now 4 days. yesterday night i started spotting i think and as of now am still. i felt very nauses this morning and kind of was all day. i took a test and it came out negative but the line was bairly their. im not crampy just gassy and i have had a headache for about 4 days now. what do you think?
Hi, I am 26. I've had two IUI's in october. We are trying with medicines for my husband this time. My left ovary usually produces cysts and I had cramps 9 dpo and thought it was implantation cramps, but when I went to see a doctor he told us I had two cysts with fluids about 2 com each, on my left ovary. I was supposed to have my period on the 30th of July but it hasn't showed her face yet. I am very regular. 29 days each month. I am sure i ovulated this month. We are really trying to have a baby. I am 3 days late now but all the tests are negative. I have done 4 by now.

My question is: Can I still have conceived even though I have a cyst on my left ovary?
                        Is my period missing because of the cyst or because I might be pregnant?
                        I have sore breasts and very tender nipples and my cervix position is high              
                        and soft. Does this mean I am pregnant?
                        Please Help. !  I would appreciate any answer. Thank you. Baby dust and I
                         hope you all get a BFP.
Hey evey bod my period is 29 days late today i have never missed a period my last period was 6/20/ 2011 and its now 8/17/2011 i took a blood test when i was 23 days late what can be wrong i aint stressed but my head has been hurting very bad and i have been eating differnt things that i wouldnt never eat
Hi ive been experiencing period like cramps but no period Im late 2 months already but since I felt those period like cramps I thought I would start my period, I thought maybe im stressing out. But still no period my breast feel sore I feel gassy all the time ... Can somebody please tell me what it might be .... I would really appreciate it
Viewing 201-400 comments: