3 days late and negative pregnancy test
My LMP was on 1/23/06.(28 Day Cycle) Ovulated on Feb 5. Had Sex Feb 5th. I did not know that I ovulated until the 6th, no BC. I am late getting my period by 3 days. I have had  several false pregnancy tests. I feel queasy, slight discomfort in my boobs, and menstual type cramps for about 1 1/2 weeks. I have also noticed that I am breaking out on my back like I did when I was pregnant with my son. When I was pregnant before the test showed up postive before I was late. It is not like me to be late. However I am having the cramps that keep sending me to the bathroom thinking that AF has come again. I dont know if I should go take a blood test or if 3 days isnt enough time? Any suggestions or similar stories? Mellisa
I had a miscarriage in December, 2005 which was heartbreaking.  Have been trying for a baby ever since but without success.  I am now 5 days late without my period and have had 2 negative HPT's.  I'm going crazy not knowing what is going on.  Should I wait a bit longer before going to my doctor?  
So glad there is a site for me to bare my soul.
Well i went and had blood test done and im 9 days late... came up negative BUT doc said theres a chance that my hormone level just isnt high enough... so i go in next week for another test... Gonna be a loooooong week!
hi, yes tomorrow iam going to the doctor for blood test iam ,i will let u guys know ok, PRAY FOR ME PLSSSSSSSSS THAT MY BLOOD TEST IS GONNA BE BFP,,THANKSSSSSSSSSS
HI,HOWS YOUR BLOOD TEST? LET US KNOW PLS ,THANKS
I go in for another one next monday since the one yesterday came up negative... told my doc all the symptoms ive been having and she agrees im pregnant, just my hormone level isnt high enough to they want to test me again later! Good Luck Solie! keep us posted ;)
I had my LMP on the 13th why do I have it agian? I made an apointment for the 2nd to get my yearly pap. I have always been late and had signs of pregnancy but I am very early. Any comments?
I am about 4 days late, and I am never late. My cycle is usually 26-28 days long, which means (6 or 4 days late) I took a home pregnancy test a couple of days ago in the afternoon and it was negative but the line was very faint. So I took a new test this morning when I woke up and it was negative again; I bought a different test and the line was visible, however I have not gotten my period yet and I don't feel like I will. I have been very hungry and bloated since last weekend, I have some stomach pains, sometimes back pains but I'm not moody like I am before my period, I just feel more tired than usual. I think I will wait a week and then take another test.
I am 7 days late, and I never am late or never missed before. I took a HPT today and the results were negative. I am feeling like my period is coming but I have been feeling like this since the week after my last period. I have no idea what is wrong or what to do. ANY ADVICE?
Test again in a couple of days.  
Wait a week and then take the test again
Ok so this is Day 34 since the first day of my last period. And the first morning that I felt a little bit nauseous, but not enough to actually throw up. I have to wear my sports bra now, because my breasts are heavier, firmer, and much more sensitive. For about a week now my stomach is feeling a little bit firmer, but obviously no other change. One thing I can't do anymore is sleep on my belly because my breasts are sensitive, it doesn't feel comfortable, so sleeping on my side is the best right now. I'm still not sure if I am expecting, it's just feels like AF won't be arriving any time soon, and I feel like that every morning. Anyways a question for moms who have kids at home, What do the first few weeks feel like? How much different is it?
Oh and I forgot to say that the 2nd test which I took today is positive :)
Baby due 1st week of March, March 3rd 2008
I am in the same situation as you were in.  I am hoping I will find out- I'm prego soon. I am on Day 34 and test result today was negative but I feel symptoms like you did.
Wish me luck
Miceka
I'm 4 days late today and there's no sign of my periods coming,I have been getting cramps as if they are but they haven't come. I done a test last night which didn't work at all and I tested again this morning which come up negative. I usually get bloated before my period but nothing. I have been feeling nauseous for 5 days now and have been having pains in the lower stomach area. I am never usually late and I want to be pregnant. Could I just be testing too early, could I still be pregnant??
I am in a similar position as you are.  I am 4 days late.  Never missed a period or been this late.  My cycle is between 25-28 days.  2 days now I am experiencing nausea and vomitting especially in the morning.  Experiencing slight period cramps since monday, but each time I run to the bathroom nothing. Did 2 test, 1 at home in the night and another in the afternoon at the doctors office.  She told me that the chances of me being pregnant is less with 2 negatives.  The cause of missed period could be stress.  I am to wait and do another test on Monday July 9 and if its negative I am to do an ultrasound. This can help to determine if there is a problem if I am not pregnant.  I have mixed feelings about the timing of this.  My partner is 37 and wants a child badly, we were trying on and off for months without luck.  Just this month we had a discussion about stop trying for a while, for me to explore a sales job in insurance. So for me maybe it could be stress. I am going wait until monday before I try again.
Yeah I'm thinking my missed period could be due to stress as for the last 3 months my partner and I have had people vandalise our cars nearly every week but through all this I have still never been late so I'm not sure if I could be pregnant. I think I'll wait till Monday and do another test and just see what happens. We have also just decided that we would start looking for new jobs in another town right away from everything thats been going on. So I'm probably more like you with everything thats going on and its all stress but fingers crossed for us both that we are because I really want to start a family. You will have to keep me posted with how you go on Monday??
Its day 36 and I feel all the same symptoms as javagirl did. I am going to do a test again this afternoon, I will keep you all posted about my new results!!!!!!!!
again negative will try again on day 30!
OOPS! DAY $40
DAY 40 where the money sign came dunno!   :-)