3 days late last month and now im 2 days late this month

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

could anyone one help me i nerly always come on every 28 day but last month i came on 3 days after, so this month i worked it out at 33 days for my next one and now it 2 days late, can any one tell me whats the longiest anyone has gone with out one. im not on anything as we r trying for a baby
The menstrual cycle is not perfect. You can be a few days early or a few days later than the previous month. Don't forget, many months are long, so the actual date is often 5 weeks not 4 on the calendar.
  Even the idea of wanting to be pregnant can delay the hormones!
Good luck.
You may be pregnant.  was your last period the normal length? was it shorter and lighter than normal?  If so it's very common to experience light blood flow, and/or spotting when the fertilized eggs implants into the uterus.  Take a pregnancy test girl!  Buy a few.. if you think you could only be a few weeks pregnant use the first urine of the morning when the HCG hormone is at it's highest.. If you get a negative, test again in a few days, and in a week.  Follow up with your GYN. They can order a simple blood test *which yields results in an hour or less* that will confirm the hormones being present.  Your doc will prob order another in a few days following the first test to check the increase in the hormones.  Best of luck to you and I hope that Ive helped! Take care!
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals