3 months after miscarriage and no period?????
I had a miscarriage over christmas time.I was 10-11 weeks pregnant.
It started by incomplete miscarriage and week after lots of blood clots and pain for a few hours.And it was over.
It has been 3 months,still no sign of my period.
Instead of loosing a weight after pregnancy,I am putting on.My GP said,it is probably stress and i should wait ,it will come naturally.I had blood test counts,thyroids function,everything seems to be ok.I feel like I can not talk to my GP,like he doesn't understand.
Any advise?I really feel physically and mentally down....;(
I'm so sorry! I've had 3 miscarriages and might be having another.  I know it hurts! You need to be able to talk to your doctor.  I had problems getting pregnant after my first miscarriage and all teh doctors blew me off.  It took me five years to get one to listen and I found out I had endometriosis,  I would sometimes not have periods for months or I would have periods that lasted for months!  I was given progesterone to start my periods when they would come too late. Get support from your friends and family so you don't feel so down.  My husband tried to be undrstanding, but he didn't grieve as lond as I did and it was  really hard.  We do have 4 children now and I am (hopefully still!) preganant with our 5th.  Find a doctor who will listen!  I wish you the very best!!!!! -Victoria