3 months no period
My last period was early November. I have not had any spotting or anything. I have taken about 10 urine test between at home and at the Dr office. They did a pelvic exam and said everything felt normal and they even did blood work to show hormone levels and check my thyroid and he said everything came back normal this was in January and again I have missed my period for February. I made an appointment and I go on the 4th of March., I dont know what to think because with my daughter I found out I was pregnant at 5 weeks and it was just a hpt and showed up right away. Does anyone know what could be wrong with me and is there a possibility I could be pregnant with all these negative tests? I am on birth control and my cycles are normally regular and on time.
Hi there, welcome.  Glad you are going to the doctor on the the 4th of March.  I'm surprised an ob/gyn could take blood panels to test thyroid and such as usually the specialist of endocrinologist handles that.  I would say that you should either repeat the tests or see if your numbers are on either end of the spectrum as something is clearly going on.  Your birth control doesn't stop periods, does it?  

I had late periods/long long cycles due to a slow thyroid and producing too much estrogen.  It self regulated.

The other issue is being too thin or too heavy and exercising a ton.

Anyway, I'd further follow up as to what is going on as something seems to be amiss here.  good luck
no my birth control does not stop them. When I go to the doctor I am not leaving until I have answers. I will stay there until they kick me out lol. I think I am going to demand an ultrasound to make sure there is not any cysts that he could not feel. Thank you for your comment.