35 th day of cycle, still no period...pregnant?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Hi, I am trying to conceive... December I stopped taking contraceptive. January my cycle was 28days, February 32 days and March 35 days. So now every month I think I am pregnant I am now into my 35th day of my cycle but have pains (not like period pain) I’ve been to the Gynecologist in February and he said everything was fine and I should not struggle to get pregnant. Do you think I might be pregnant?
take a test, and if that comes back negitive, then wait a week. And if that comes back BFN, then ask your doc for a blood test. Maybe you may be prego! I took 3 hpt all showed up neg and I was to the doc because I knew something was going on and I got a BFP. Good luck! SSBD
If you have had unprotected sex, then you most definitely can be pregnant.  Since you have irregular cycles, it is very hard to tell.  You technically may not even be late.  Do you know when you ovulated?  Your cycle should start 14 days after you ovulate.  Take a sensitive home pregnancy test.  If it is negative, take one in a few more days.  If it's still negative and you still don't have a period, go to your doctor just to make sure nothing else is going on.  Best of luck to you.  SSBD!
Thank you for your response, sometimes a person feel so stupid when it comes to pregnancy... the pressure is on, all my friends are either pregnant or have kids. I just hate how everyone wants to tell you what to do and what not to do. "They" say you must not think about getting pregnant all the time... but come on!!! if you plan a pregnancy you should obviously think about it, or "they" say you should stress... "We live in a chaotic world" Like I said this weekend, and I am not judging, women that drink, smoke, and use drugs get pregnant but here we are struggling our ***** off to get pregnant but we don't. I started my period this morning, sad hey? K10road I only have a more or less idea when I will be ovulating. cause of my irregular cycle so I have intercourse every second day after my period for at least 10 days. hope that makes sense. RainLos27 I tested yesterday and it was neg. My surname is Murphy... I guess that was just Murphy's law cause i started period this morning... will keep you posted!!!
say you should stress... I mean you should not stress