36 Weeks w/painful contractions every hour
Hi, I've been having painful contractions since early this morning. They have been gradually getting much more painful as the day went on but never got any closer. I'm confused as to why they are not getting closer together or just all together stopping like they have in the past. I'm drinking plenty of fluids, I've tried bed rest and taking a slow walk or warm shower....still nothing. This is my 3rd pregnancy but my 1st two had to be c-section and I never actually made it to labor so this is all very new to me. Any advice would be awesome, I'm just trying to hold out going to the er unless they get closer since it's easter tomorrow and the little one is very excited. Thanks :)
to your question it might be braction hicks or early labor i am a mother of 4 and 1 of my kids i went into labor at 36 weeks my water bag was leaking and i was in and out of the bathroom every 5 min and every labor is different.