36 weeks pregnant and contractions
I am 36 weeks as of yesterday. Tuesday night I was have contractions about every 15-20 minutes from about 5pm to midnight. How much longer do you think it will be before I go into actual labor. I'm exhausted and my body is hurting all over since I had the contractions. They were strong and hard. I do have two kids so I do know the difference between contractions and braxton hix contractions. I can tell you these were contractions. I have already delivered one baby at 36 weeks and my other at 39. Do you think it would be sooner or later. Any suggestions on how to make it happen? Just getting tired. Sorry to sound so whiny but I'm also so very anxious since I dont know what I'm having. Ohh I guess I should tell you the head is down and has been for 3 weeks now in the position it needs to be in. I dont go to the doctor till Tuesday. Thanks for your opinions.
When I was preg. with my son and my water broke but i didnt go into labor. I walked around alot and the 2nd day of walking I went into labor, hope that helps.
When I had my son I started the contractions like that just shy of 36 weeks.  They would get painful and I even threw up a few times, they would get up to every 6 minutes for about an hour and then stop.  I went a week overdue.  It was a miserable month + for me.  In my case they thought it was because my baby was so large that my body kept shutting down labor, but they didn't get that theory till he was born, I even stopped on the pitocin, they had to keep turning it up while I was pushing.  I hope you don't go through that.  Since you have had a baby early though, I would call your Dr. to let them know what's going on, maybe it'll be soon.  Good luck and congrats!
i am almost 36wks and i am almost 100% enfaced but my cervix is not dilating what does that mean
Hi I am 36 weeks pregnant n I been having mild contractions for the past week n i went to the er n my midwife told me I was 3 centemeter dilated but in the er they sent me back home how long would I wait to get into labor n give birth