37 weeks w/diarrhea and nausea
Hi, new to the site. I am 37 weeks pregnant and started expeiencing diarrhea and nausea this morning.  Should I be concerned and should I contact my physician?
I heard that it means you are close to delivering. I had it and within a week or so... my DD was here. Hope it is your case! GOOD LUCK!
In nursing school, that was what they said was the first sign of labor (could still take up to a week or more before you deliver tho). What was funny was...while we were talking about it, a girl was in my class who was prego and started having those symptoms...she didnt go to the dr casue she figured it was from talking about it..made the symptoms show ya know. Haha, anyway, she delivered the next day (was her 5th kid too, so that has something to do with the speed of delivery).
Anyway, i hope its no big deal and you are on your way to holding a brand new precious baby soon.
I was feeling sick for a few days, and then I lost the plug and a week later my water broke, so I would keep it easy for now..
OH how exciting! What a blessing! 37 weeks you are fullt erm, so I hope you have your baby soon!
Hi im also 37weeks pregnant and experiencing the same things as you. last thursday i found out i was already 2 cm's dialited but its just been really this week that ive been experiencing nausea in the mornings and just the diarrehea this morning. .
hey i'm 40 weeks pregnant and experinces the same things
well not me my sister is (she's the won who wrote it) :}
im 37 weeks and having the same symptoms all except im not dilated at all ! This is my first child.
I'm am in your position now. Diarrhea and nausea, not dialated and it's my first child... What was your outcome???