4 Negative Pregnancy Tests, No Period
I posted before. I am 18. I had sex on New Years. Then I got my period early on January 5th. I then had sex Jan 14th. All times we were both careful, used condoms and checked them afterwards.

I was freaking out waiting for my period and on Feb. 5th it never came.  Now it is March 7th and I still haven't had a period or any signs of period or pregnancy. I have lost sleep, my grades are dropping, I feel so stressed. At first I couldn't cry, not sometimes I just bawl my eyes out because I just want this all to be over with and for my period to start.

I've done 4 HPT pregnancy tests. On on the Feb 7th, one on Valentine's Day and one on March 6th. I was careful to follow the instructions and it gave me a clear negative all four times.

I am driving myself crazy over this, looking up symptoms standing in front of the mirror wondering if I look different, feeling my breasts, I'm seriously driving myself crazy and I feel depressed. I even thought about suicide...not that I'd act on it...but I dunno, I couldn't disappoint my family.

Since I don't have a car or any money I am trying to get an appointment for Health Department, where they apparently do free tests. I'm so scared. I don't understand how I could be pregnant. We used protection, I saw the sperm in the condoms. But I've never missed before, but then again I've never been so distraught before either.

My friends say that I'm crazy and that the odds are unlikely

Could I be missing from all the stress?

Don't do this to yourself.
You are making yourself sick with worry.
Stress can stop your period from coming.
It is highly unlikely that you are pregnant if you had safe sex both times.
The only way to know for sure is a quantative blood test.
But...I'm sure it's just the stress you are putting your body through.
Relax.....your period will come in due time.

Crossing my fingers for you,

Jack
Yeah, stress can do that to you!! Your body is run by hormones, and stress releases hormones as well..Its kind of funny, but it seems our bodies have a mind of its own( I'm ttc, I know my body does:)...Since you were careful, and it was only those 2 times, used condom, etc, Chances of being preg are slim, but for your sanity, you should have a blood test, to put your mind at ease over being preg or not, and see what could be going on hormonally..Good luck to you!!
you took 4 tests, one almost two months after you had sex, you would be 9 weeks prego and it would show up on an hpt, your NOT pregnant, relax
^^ Exactly.

You're not pg.
Your not pregnant.  
I have taken a hundred tests, and NEVER had an innacurate one.  I have had 4 positives, and a million negatives.  

Your freaking yourself out, and your period is staying away as a result.  Do you have an ob/gyn?  If not, at 18, you should be getting routine paps.  Are you due for one soon?  I don't think there is anything wrong with you...but get it in your head that you are not pregnant, and I bet your period will show her face soon after.  Get on BC after this, you deserve to have peace of mind.  
I greatly appreciate all your comments. They make me feel a lot better. I am still trying to find out a way to visit the Health department, but it is difficult having no money or way to get there.