4 months, no period, could i be pregnant despite multiple hpts saying negative and a negative blood test?
i am 19. i have not had a period for 4 months. i have had multiple pregnancy tests and even got a blood test done at the doctor. however, i have experienced all the symptoms and all my weight i have gained in my stomache. four of my boyfriends relatives have all asked him if im pregnant. he has the intuition that i am pregnant, could i be?
There is a slight chance you are pregnant, but then again it might be a lot of different other things aswell such as stress and what not. Stress can make you miss period and cause weight gain. If you are stressing over the baby situation, then that could be a reason, the brain does weird things lol. I wouldn't rule out the chances of being pregnant, You can get pregnant at anytime, If you didnt use protection and he ejaculated in side of you then there is a big possibilty, Your blood test and hpt could have been taken to early to actually pick up any HCG. Ive read some women are Pregnant and do not ever get that Big Fat Positive. In return, you should keep making sure, Go to your doctor and keep them posted. If you didnt get a blood test done recently, you should go try again then again, you can go to your obgyn and they can help figuire out whats wrong too. GOOD LUCK! :D
no not if all tests especially a blood test said no. there is something more underlying going on you need to see a GP
If you take a bloodtest at the beginning,  It will show up negative... Thats why I asked If it was recent or not.