43 and trying to get pregnant
I'm 43 years old and I'm trying to get pregnant.  The first day of my last period was on March 5th.  We did our thing on the 19th of March and I noticed that my cervix was at it softest on the 20th.  I thought good, then the 20th was my most fertile day.  Anyway, on the 29th I started a little spotting, on the 30th it stopped but then I started the spotting again yesterday evening.  Today I'm having like a regular period as well.  So, would I count Saturday as the first day of this next period or would today the 31st be considered the first day?  I'm just trying again to plan out when I'll be ovulating again.
Any help on this would be greatly appreciated...
if you are really tryin to get pregnant... here is some advice that has helped me and my sister whom is now pregnant with twins.. start taking your normal ove rthe counter robatussin one tbs 2 hours before having sex... it thins out the mucus in your vaginal area which is what normally stops the sperm from reachin the egg... have your signifigant other wear very loose fitting jeans and pants anythiing that comes in contact with his testicals... have him add a lot of citrus foods to his diet... also yours... also when having sexual intercourse... have him hit it from behind once he is finished lay your head comletely down... with your rear end completely upward... it allows gravity to take affect.. stay like that for about 7-10 minutes... and best of luck if you need ne more advice.. email me at alexis.***@****.... i have tons more of advice if need be