5 Week ultrasound - NO heartbeat No fetal pole. HELP!
I am 6 weeks and 1 day today. Here is what has happened so far:

4 weeks (10/20) HCG = 524
4 wks 3dys (10/23) HCG = 1,993
4 wks 6 dys (10/26) HCG = 7,024

THEN

Ultrasound at exactly 5 weeks (10/27) = Showed sac but no fetal pole no heartbeat...

They are having me come in again this monday for another ultrasound (I'll be 6weeks 3 days then).

My question-

IS ALL THIS NORMAL?

WHEN CAN FETAL POLE BE SEEN?

WHEN CAN HEART BEAT BE SEEN?

ARE HCG'S NORMAL?

PLEASE HELP! ANYONE WITH INFO OR ADVICE!!

Thanks so much!!!

Kat
Hi...I cannot anser all of your questions because pregnancy vaires for everyone.  I've heard that it is not unusal for a heartbeat to not be detetected at 5 weeks.  I didn't hear a heartbeat until i was 10 weeks.  
So...i know it's easier said than done, but try not to worry too much.  good luck with everything.
I don't think you should worry.  That was really early and your numbers look great!!
Your levels look very promising....not seeing anything at 5 weeks to my knowledge is normal too.  I had a 5 wk 3day u/s and saw nothing.  I then had a 6w 5d u/s, and saw everything including a heart beat.  I absolutely wouldn't get upset about this right now.
I think the average is normally 7-10 weeks.  I have known a couple people to have it down at 5 and the didn't see it.  I think everything will be ok.
I had the exact same thing happen to me.  At 5 weeks 3 days it only showed a sac, no hb.... I went in 3 days later for another ultrasound at 6 weeks and there was a hb fluttering.  My daughter is now going to be 2 in december.  

Usually you don't see the hb until week 6 on average, according to my gyno.  Some you see sooner, but average is week 6.  Good Luck and let us know.
Try not to freak out.  Your doctor should have been able to tell you whether things are normal or not.  All the numbers look fine, and it's pretty unusual to see a heartbeat before six weeks.
Thanks guys! I go in for another ultrasound today at 11AM. I am currently 6 weeks and 3 days. I will let everyone know what happens. I'm thinking that everything will be ok because i have been feeling nausious the past two days (all day long) which is good right?

Thanks again and i'll let yall know what we see today!

YEAHHHHH!!!! I knew it would work out.  Congrads and I hope you have a healthy 9 months.  Good Luck!
Ultrasound @ 6weeks and 3 days (today) revealed fetal pole and heartbeat!

All is well!
Hi. New here. I lost 2 in the last yr but, just found out I'm pregnant again. I found out right before I got preg w/ this one that I am AP antibody positive for lupus. I have a new dr and he just did and ultrasound and shows I'm 5 wks 3 days and he told me before I went all we would see was the gest sac and that's all we did see so, I know how it feels... scares you to death. I'm so nervous w/ this one i'm going crazy.Dr started me on the low dose asprin right away and after this sono this wk(Hopefully I will see that lil heat beating away)8/21 I have to go to the high risk ob/gyn to get me started on the blood thinner. Thank God I changed drs otherwise, I would never have known why I was lost the first two and would have lost this one,praying all goes well.
so Kim.  it's been some time, i hope all turned out well for you.  my sister has lupus, she had 2 miscarriages.  both termed blighted ovum.  no yolk sac or fetal pole were in the gestational sac at even 7 weeks.  i just got pregnant.  i'm 6 weeks 3ish days.  yesterday i went to the doctor's and same thing for me- no yolk sac and no embryo yet.  i go to the hospital tomorrow for the stronger ultra sound machine to see if anything can be seen.  if not, they're saying it's not a viable pregnancy.  guess my question is- since my sister has lupus, i feel like i have something in common with you.   did everything turn out to be OK for you?  
Hi - I'm new at this.  I did ivf about 9 months ago - got pregnant and lost at 7 weeks.  I am now pregnant again through a frozen embryo transfer.  I went to my dr. (i recently moved so he is new to me) and I measured 5 weeks 2 days - my hcg was 1479, we saw a sac but that was all.  At the end of the conversation my dr. said " don't worry we aren't going to throw the towel in on this pregnancy yet."  I have no idea what he meant by that.  Is it normal just to see a sac at this point?  I don't know whether to be worried or not.  Any advice??
Hi-I have been so nervous this past week because of spotting and then at my ultra sound no fetal pole detected just the sac. I thought I was 6 weeks 3 days because my last period was 7/14th, but they said they think I'm actually 5 weeks 3 days because of ultra sound results and also my hormone levels. I decided to search the internet for some information and came to this sight. All of your thoughts and comments are making me feel alot better. But I am still a little nervous because of the slight spotting. I've had 2 healthy pregnancy, but you know...you still think the worst.
Hi , My name is keerty from india.  I am 8 weeks pregnant 10 days back when i did a ultrasound scan baby was 1cm long & had heartbeat. but today as of sep 7. 2007 when i went a scan the baby is there but not heartbeat. my dr ask me to wait & see for 1 more week for the heartbeat. dr once the heartbest is lost is there any chances for coming back. Is this a miscarriage ?? I am very much worried dr. pls help. also I had a miscarriage on may 23, 2007. IS ALL THIS NORMAL? Can i see the heartbeat again ??/
I had 1st ultrasound today where they said I was measuring 5 weeks, 2 days. Saw gestational and yolk sacs, but no heartbeat -- said to come back in 1 week.......I'm so nervous.
5 weeks 6 days, hi ladies.   i have an 11 year old son,  and had 2 miscarriages in 2003 and 2004.  both times, no fetal lpole, just a yolk sac.  first one dr. did a d&e at 7 1/2 weeks,  next one he wanted to wait to see if it would come out on its own, it didn't, and  i hemorrhaged at 8 weeks... severely, and very afraid of that happening again.

went for first ultra sound today.  first day of last period was 8/21  so i should be 6 weeks today.  

at us today, just showing yolk sac again, no fetal pole yet.  And the ultrasound tech. said the same thing, 'maybe you just aren't as far as you thought'  .   the measurements she took (on the yolk sac i think) showed 5 weeks 6 days,  so i guess we are right on with the timing,  i just need to see a fetal pole.  :(    

its hard to not think its going to happen again.  and each time this happens I cherish my 11 year old more and more, and realize how lucky i am to have him.

i had blood drawn this morning, and they are supposed to call me tomorrow morning, so i'm going to ask for blood to be drawn again to compare.  

looking forward to getting to know all of you.  thanks for listening, stephie4
4 days ago i found out i was pregnant, the next day i had an ultrasound and the dr. told me that i only have the sac but no heartbeat and fetus seen in me. She measured the sac and said that i was supposed to be 7 wks and 3 days pregnant. i went to my OB a while ago and said that maybe i was blighted or it is just to early to see. they are telling me to have an ultrasound again after 2 wks.

im so scared and cant wait to find out the result. but 7 wks, should be now visible and should hear the heartbeat by now. pray for me

Jemz_philippines
don't worry.  at this point in time if your bladder wasn't full enough it very hard to see and hear anything. i've had the same scare before. just make sure the next time you go you drink lots of water to fill your bladder all the way. they may do an internal ultrasound if they r really concerned. they can see every thing a lot better this way. i can tell you to relax i have been through this plenty of times i have been pregnant 9 times and have had 6 live births the others i miscarried at 6 1/2 weeks. you have nothing to worry about.
Have a question.. What did ur gyn say?
Your levels seem to be rising.  
hCG levels should be increasing by at least 60 % every 2-3 days, but ideally doubling every 48-72 hours.

The earliest change that could be seen through a vaginal ultrasound at this time would be the “decidual reaction”, which is the thickening of the endometrium. The endometrium lining thickens as the blastocyst burrows into it. This cannot always be seen by ultrasound—sometimes it may take a special eye or very good equipment to see this “reaction” in the endometrium lining.

*A key point to remember when using ultrasounds is that a transvaginal ultrasound can detect development in the uterus about a week earlier than a transabdominal ultrasound.

Week 5 Gestational Age (Fetal age 3 weeks)
Development
The gestational sac is often the first thing that most transvaginal ultrasounds can pick up at about 5 weeks. This is seen before a recognizable embryo can be seen. Within this week, at about week 5 ½ to the beginning of the 6th week, a yolk sac can be seen inside the gestational sac. The yolk sac will be the earliest source of nutrients for the developing fetus.

Hormones
hCG levels can have quite a bit of variance at this point. Anything from 18 - 7,340 mIU/ml are considered normal at 5 weeks. Once the levels have reached at least 2000, some type of development is expected to be seen in the uterus using high resolution vaginal ultrasound. If using a transabdominal ultrasound, some type of development should be seen when the hCG level has reached 3600 mIU/ml. Although development may be seen earlier, these levels provide a guide of when something is expected to be seen.
Week 6 Gestational Age (Fetal age 4 weeks)
5 ½ to 6 ½ weeks is usually a very good time to detect either a fetal pole or even a fetal heart beat by vaginal ultrasound. The fetal pole is the first visible sign of a developing embryo. This pole structure actually has some curve to it with the embryo’s head at one end and what looks like a tail at the other end. The fetal pole now allows for crown to rump measurements (CRL) to be taken, so that pregnancy dating can be a bit more accurate. The fetal pole may be seen at a crown-rump length (CRL) of 2-4mm, and the heartbeat may be seen as a regular flutter when the CRL has reached 5mm.

If a vaginal ultrasound is done and no fetal pole or cardiac activity is seen, another ultrasound scan should be done in 3-7 days. Due to the fact that pregnancy dating can be wrong, it would be much too early at this point to make a clear diagnosis on the outcome of the pregnancy.

Week 7 Gestational Age (Fetal Age 5 weeks)
Generally from 6 ½ -7 weeks is the time when a heartbeat can be detected and viability can be assessed. A normal heartbeat at 6-7 weeks would be 90-110 beats per minute. The presence of an embryonic heartbeat is an assuring sign of the health of the pregnancy. Once a heartbeat is detected, the chance of the pregnancy continuing ranges from 70-90% dependent on what type of ultrasound is used. If the embryo is less than 5mm CRL, it is possible for it to be healthy without showing a heartbeat, though a follow up scan in 5-7 days should show cardiac activity.

goodluck

New to the group...Had Ultrasound yesterday when I thought I was 9wks, LMP 2-21-08, but the U/S showed a sack with (what I think is something in it) to be about 5 wks. Could not confirm fetal pole and no heartbeat.
The only saving grace is that I have a late period every other month, and I know that March was a late month. There is one day 3-18-08 that I know things happened without protection, so If I ovulated 12 days late I could be 5wks 3 days.
Has anyone had a close experience???
hello... i thought i was 6 weeks 3 days pregnant, but had an ultrasound last friday that said i measured at 5 weeks 3 days... my ultrasound showed a gestational sac, and a yolk sac but no fetal pole or heartbeat... which the lady doing the ultrasound said was very good for that week, and she said i was absolutely fine... however, when i got back in the room they said my hcg levels were 19430... isnt that way too high in week 5?  doesnt that sound more like week 6??  and if it is week 6 why do i not have a fetal heartbeat or fetal pole yet?  im very very scared.  i feel so nauseous all the time, my breasts hurt very bad, and i havent been bleeding at all.. should i be worried?
you might not be as far as you think. go wit where the doctors say you are. its still prob too early to see a fetal pole and heartbead.

i think your confused as to pregnancy and the symptoms that go along with it.

your not supposed to bleed os its good that your not bleeding.
most women always feel sick.
and your boobs are usually going to hurt at the begining.
well no, i know im not supposed to bleed.. im saying i havent been bleeding as in i havent had a miscarriage yet.. or any signs of it.. and that i do feel very pregnant in that i am nauseous and my boobs hurt..
what scares me is they could find no fetal pole or heartbeat and my hcg levels are 19000.. but they are saying im only 5 weeks 3 days.. i feel like my hcg levels are way too high to not see a h/b or fetal pole...
I had a scan at hosp yesterday I was measured at 5wks and 3 day, sac and yolk there but no fetal pole or heart beat and the sac measured at 20.1mm when they said you should see something, they have booked me back in for a scan the followin fri but said no to get my hopes up . I have been reading things online and messages are getting mixed I am really worried about the outcome of all this and just scared my baby is not going to make it . This is my fourth pregnancy and I have never had problems like this before
its realyl too early to see anything, at 5 weeks we saw a very very small dot. that dots my son now.
hi..i have 49 days ..yesterday i had  a scan but doc said no heartbeat,,so doc come back after 3 or 4 weeks.and the we take  a scan...i feel it has a fetal problem????anyone answer me
Micky no worrys, the average is 6 weeks, but I only saw my sons heart beat at 11 weeks! so dont worry at all, your fine
I don't understand why your doctor has said to come back in 3/4 weeks
thats far too long to wait
Go see another gp and insist you go back at least when your on your 6th and a half week date and don't take no for an answer .You should not have to wait and suffer for a whole month its not humane .
the report says mode sonography of gravid utreus shows a single intrautrine gestation sac. And MSD is 1.4 cm. Fetal pole not visulised. and no fetal heartbeat pulsation seen. I has been only 49 days and there is very mild  brown spotting at times.

The doctor said the growth of fetus is below normal. now what does all this indicate? Will my pregnancy be normal?

These are the same concerns that my wife and I are going through.  We had a miscarriage about a year and half ago and dont wish that situation upon anyone.  We are now pregnant but my wife went into work today feeling sharp pains.  She decided to go into the emergency room just in case.  They did do an ultra sound and confirmed that she is at 5 weeks judging by the size of the sack.  The only thing is that they said the sack is still too small to see a fetal pole and definitely too early to see a heart beat.  As I type this post, my wife is in the hospital room waiting for the doctor to talk to her.  Now I am freakin out because its starting to the same scenario as the last time we had a miscarriage.  Is there any advise out there that anyone can inform me on from the story I just placed?  Are there any concerns that I should be aware of??  Please help...
i am 8 weeks and 3 days pregnant according to he physician. I had my vaginal u/s today and there was no sign of heartbeats. I am having twins and according to them i had a miss-missed carriage. It means i had a miscarriage but didnt pass through. im having spotting with the size of a fingure nail. i was seen by four different doctors and they all said some what different opinions each visit, so i'm very worried i really want to be able to keep this twins. i just want to know if there are anyone that have similar symptoms but carry on with the pregnancy the whole term.
According to my lmp I am 6 weeks today, but according to the measurements of the gestational sac I am 5 weeks 2 days.  The nurse said that the transvaginal ultrasound showed a gestational sac and a yolk sac, no fetal pole or heartbeat yet, but is concerned because it is in the left corner of my uterus.  My hcg levels have been doubling, but they are still concerned about the location and they say they want it to drop.  Has anyone ever heard of this?  I go back for another ultrasound in a week.  Also they found antibodies in my blood and I had to get more bloodwork done, which I am waiting for the results as well.  Any info is appreciated!
Hey all, i am supposed to be 10 weeks, when last week i fell and decided to go for a check up, and in an emergency U/S. The lady couldn't find a heartbeat :( I have no signs of miscarrying, pains,spotting. The doctor told me to go back in 10 days, i am so worried, i wanted my baby. What advice do you all give to me?
I only wonder if god is kind enough he wont hurt me so bad .........

DEPRESSED!!!
please help!!
hi im new im from aruba 3 months ago i have a miscariage of a twin but my problem is i didnt get back my period but now dokter tell me im pregnant and my hcg is 23000 that is 3 to 4 week pregnant but dokter telll me he see a blackspot in side belly but nothing els and dokter say that im supose too ne more monts but maybe can be possible im 3 to 4 errk pregnant please help me and i dont feel nothing that i can say im pregnant
I went to doctor today and by my last menstual which was March 2nd or 3rd give or take a few days. I am suppose to be 5 weeks they did both ultrasound on top and inside and we seen a small dot in a sak. We did not see heartbeat. My blood work indicated 3000. Doctor said bloodwork to high for fetus to be that small with no heartbeat. I was sad my husband and I. They said is not a viable pregnancy. I went home and prayed for the best after reading some testamonies. I am praying and having faith God will intervene on my behalf. I will let you all know what happens with blood work friday. Keep me in your prayers. I have prayed for each of you already.
7 weeks from last period although we know we concieved max 5.5 weeks ago. U/S yesterday showed yolk, sac but no fetal pole. HCG levels were good last test ten days ago. The doctor said it may be too early and I have another u/s booked in 8 days. Doc said she could see slight blood flow by the sac which she did not like and that I am too go on as normal but I may miscarry before the next scan. I no longer have signs of pregnancy just sore breasts. Very worried has anyone been told of bllod by the sac?
Thought i was 9 weeks today, 28/04  had first scan, no fetal pole or heartbeat. measured sac but dont we dont know size of it. They took blood, got to go back thursday 30/4 to give more blood. Have had no bleeding, pain etc. Have we lost our baby??? Nobody seems to know. If i have miscarried when am i going to bleed????

please reply anybody
it sounds like it. there was no baby seen. blighted ovum possibly?
I am supposed to be 7.2 weeks today.  I had my second ultrasound yesterday and found the my yolk sac (measures 7 weeks) is larger than my baby (which only measured 6.2 weeks) they have not found a heartbeat yet and have scheduled me for another sonogram thursday.  I am so worried, this is my first pregnancy after an ectopic 12yrs ago.  I never thought I would get pregnant but I did.  My blood work shows that my hcg levels at 38,000, but there's nothing to compare it to since it was my first set of blood levels.  I will have more drawn on my next visit, but I'm worried about the large sac.  Many say it leads to a blighted ovum.  I have no cramping or bleeding at all and still feel very pregnant.  Is there anyone who knows more about this?

Worried to lose my gift.
Had an ultarsound today.  LMP was may 5th, Regular cycles are 32 days.  Sonogram tech said I was less than 5 weeks.  There was a gestational sac and yold but no fetal pole.  My HCG levels were 1177.  Feeling very paranoid about losing this pregnancy.  Lst one 5 months ago due to Ectopic pregnancy.  Next U/S next week sometime!
Feeling worried...
I am hoping that somebody is going to read this and help me out.  I went to my doctor on June 12th who confirmed me at 5 weeks and 2 days pregnant.  My HCG levels were 2443 at that time.  I had a very small blood clot last Thursday, 6/11/09 and went to the ER.  They did an Ultrasound and saw nothing but an endometrium, but my pelvic showed my cervix was closed.  My HCG levels that night were 6543. My regular doctor had my blood drawn again on Saturday, and it was 9208.  Am I right to assume that I was just too early to see anything?  I have another blood draw and an U/S tomorrow, but I am still a nervous wreck!  I am trying to keep myself positive so as not to stress myself out.
I am in the exact same boat and would love to hear what you found out today.
I went in today and my docter said due to my last cycle day (May 8th) that I should be 5w5D but they didn't see a sac on the ultrasound.  I  think though that I am only 4w3d because I ovulate late.  He said not to worry, but they called me back and want to see me again tomorrow.  My last blood draw I had yesterday showed HCG levels of 1540.  They have been almost tripling since I started bloodwork every other day last week.  I go in tomorrow for more bloodwork and another scan.  Being that I had a scan today, I doubt that is going to clarify much.

Let me know how things are going with your bloodwork.  I know what it feels like to be a nervous wreck about all this.
I have had 2 misscarrages in the past year. I am on my third pregnancy and i should be 8 weeks along but my doc said there is no way because the only thing they see is a sac and not fetal pole. I am taking extra folic acid 3 times daily and bayy tylenol along with my prenatal pills. I am scared to death about this one and hope everything turns out. I had 3 unltrasounds in the past week and the third one they saw 2 sacks which would be twins. I'm just hoping for the best and praying everday. All HGC levels keep going up so I guess thats good news. I'm just hoping next time i have my ultra sounds we see a heart beat.

lucy

This is my first pregnancy that I found out 2 weeks ago that i am 4 weeks pregnant. My last menstrual date was 5/16. I went to the doctor last week & got my pregnancy confirmed on tuesday, scheduled my first prenatal appointment for july 8th. On thursday i saw brown spotting for the veryy first time & it was very faint...yesterday it was alot more than the last time and lasted fromm 8am to 3pm and when i went to the doc she sugggested that i get an ultrasound done. i went in for an ultrasound and they saw a yolk sac but no fetal pole. the doc said it might be an early pregnancy or an early sign of miscarriage. i have no family history of miscarriage or anything like that. my mother had 6 kids 5 of them were vaginal delivery and her last child was c-section. the doc has told me to get a blood test done tomorow to check the HCG level and one on friday to see if they are increasing or what...

I AM SO WORRIED...this is my first pregnancy and i really dont want any complications. can anyone please help me to this & tell me in a situation like this what am i to expect? are these symptoms normal or what?
BY the way i am 5 weeks and some days today.
I m pregnant with 5 week 6 days i went for sonograpy yesterday but there was no heartbeart dr. told me to come after 2 weeks is this normal or something wrong i had miscarrage in 2007 in 12th week i m scared i want my baby this time. Please help me
I went for u/s Tuesday 7/21 for which I believe was 6 wks 5 days at that time.  We saw sac with no fetal pole or heartbeat.  They ran some blood work, and told me to come back next Wednesday for another u/s.  This makes us very nervous having to wait and wonder....Funny thing is, everyone on here posts about the same issues, but no one ever really comes back on to give update, so these don't really help us if we dont know what the results were.

Concerned.
this is my 2nd pregnant, have a 15mnth DS. i have had spotting for 4 days now i went to the hospital today and had a scan done, they measured the gesational sack and it only came at 5 weeks 3 days.. when i should be 6 weeks 5 days going by my blood test & first day of last period.. there was a yolk sac visable no heartbeat or fetal pole yet as its to early to see but the doctor told me the fetus might have stopped growing or i ovulated at a differnt date, what scares me even more is i am positive of my dates and when we had sex and when i ovualted. so i have to come back in 2 weeks for another scan to see if it has grown ect. i am so scared becasue i have bleeding and i had spotting with my first pregnancy but nothing like this. hopeing i see a little heartbeat on my next scan :( hate the waiting game.
I woke up yesterday 4/28 slightly bleeding it continued for a couple of hours, by the time I went to my doctor which was first visit the bleeding had stopped. The doctor told me before u/s i was about 7 wks to my knowledge should only be about 6 wks. During u/s couldn't find fetal pole and wasn't told what my sac measured! I'm scared!!! Had blood drawn and again tomorrow to figure my levels... doctor told me to come back in two weeks for another u/s but more or less told me to be prepared to lose baby I'm not ready for that..... any inputs??
I AM TO WORRIED TODAY I AM 5 WEEKS 6 DAYS PREGNANT............WHEN I WAS 5 WEEKS 2 DAYS I WIPED AFTER THE BATHROOM AND IT WAS LIGHT PINK I WENT FOR AN ULTRASOUND AND THEY SEEN BOTH SACS BUT NO FETAL POLE ANDNO HEARTBEAT......I WENT BK TO DAYS LATER WHEN I WAS 5 WEEKS 4 DAYS AND STILL THE SAME NO FETAL POLE AND NO HEARTBEAT .............NOW I GO BK IN A WK WHICH WILL MAKE ME 6 WK AND 3 DAYS........YESTERDAY WHEN I WIPED IT WAS LIGHT PINK AGAIN..........IM SO SCARED........SHOULD I WORRY?????????IS THIS NORMAL????????/THANKS FOR ANY ADVICE............
hi, im in the same boat as most if u. i went to the er on the 12th due to some stomach pains. they then told me i was pregnant and which was about 6 wks 2 days. i had an u/s that same day to make sure the baby wasnt in my tubes. turns out the baby wasnt in my tubes. but they only saw the sac as well. i go back tomorrow for another u/s to make sure the baby is devl. should i be nervous?
Anyone who has a gestational sac that appears without a yolk sac or fetal pole can only determine that it's either a blighted ovum, which means a pseudosac that wont develop a fetus or it can mean that you're just too early for the tech or the doc to visualize the fetal pole or yolk sac.  That's why docs recommend another scan in a week or so to determine what is happening.
I'm new to this community.  Pretty sure my baby is going to pull through.  The doc said my hormones were dropping and it wasn't a good sign and I've had bleeding and spotting for over a week and a half now.  The doc says I should be in week 6 but it looks like I'm only in week 5 and it doesn't look great but I feel more pregnant then ever today and am not having as much blood and think I'm really only 4 and a half weeks pregnant.  Anyone exprience these issuse?  Thanks!
I went to the doctor today and im 5 weeks and 3 ddays. I only seen the sack with no fetal pole or heartbeat should i be concerned
I first got an ultrasound at 5w6d because my basal temp dropped by one degree the day before and my dr. just told me to come in for an ultrasound. They saw a gestational sac and a yolk sac but no fetal pole. The Dr. said that "it could go either way" (could be too early to see or could not have developed). I got another ultrasound today at 7w3d and there was a fetal pole and a heartbeat at 140 bpm. The fetal pole measured at 7w1d.  Everyone is different. It's hard not to worry but 6 weeks is too early sometimes. Good luck to everyone.
ps...my drop in temp was only for one day and it went back up. Dr. said sometimes drops happen for different reasons and told me to stop taking my temp. i don't anymore b/c it can add unecessary worry.

susan tony my tubes where tied 10 years back after my second child with my ex husband hoping i will live with him all the rest of my life but later we separated until i met this lovely and wonderful man without a child who love to have at list 2 kids but my tubes where tied , when i was on the babycenter i saw how so many women testify how they got pregnant with prophet james roots and herbs which i never thought it will ever work with his email address to reach him so i contacted him and order for the roots surprisingly i got pregnant 1 months and 2 weeks after using the herbs and now i am 7 months pregnant hoping to put to birth soon. so i could not keep this to my self than to testify how he also help me with his roots and herbs .you can as well reach him too on his e-mail  ***@**** or cell phone +2347035825346

susan tony my tubes where tied 10 years back after my second child with my ex husband hoping i will live with him all the rest of my life but later we separated until i met this lovely and wonderful man without a child who love to have at list 2 kids but my tubes where tied , when i was on the baby center i saw how so many women testify how they got pregnant with prophet james roots and herbs which i never thought it will ever work with his email address to reach him so i contacted him and order for the roots surprisingly i got pregnant 1 months and 2 weeks after using the herbs and now i am 7 months pregnant hoping to put to birth soon. so i could not keep this to my self than to testify how he also help me with his roots and herbs .you can as well reach him too on his e-mail  ***@**** or cell phone +2347035825346