5 days late on my period

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

5 days late on my period

I'm 5 days late on getting my period and i'm not shure if i could be pregnant or if it is from stress my period has always been on time i have been late by 2 days but never by 5. i have been getting some craps every now and then like i'm going to get my period i have been very dizzy and tierd and nausea at times. i took a pregnacy test yesterday and it was negative. i was wondering if it was normal to have cramps if i was pregnant?
well, i was always very regular when it came to my period. the month was april and i felt as if it were coming any day, any second. i was emotional, cramps and so on. i did not feel that good either. i even took tampons with me in case. AF was 2 days late, 3 and 4. hmm? i took a pregnancy test and low and behold pregnant! that was 4 years ago but you very well could be. you wouldnt be experiencing pregnancy symptoms this early on but since those and period symptoms are sooo similiar, its hard to say. i would think the hpt would pick up the hcg (did me) and the line was hot pink! i know, i am no help whatsoever! if the conditions were "right" ie: had unprotected intercourse, ovulating.. then i may make an appt at your obgyn for a blood test. i had NO idea i was pregnant and had beers, did not eat properly. once i knew everything changed!! you should know so you can make necessary adjustments and take prenatal vitamins etc... post back!
thanks for the advice is it normal to have cramps if your pregnant or dose it mean that your gona have your period soon. i have only missed my period by 2 days before my last period was april 5 and only lasted 2 days.
well, thats just the thing. period symptoms and pregnancy symptoms are very similiar(cramps included). if i were you, i would call your dr. and get a blood test. you are late about 5-6 days. are you sure that you calculated correctly? i know that there have been times when i thought i was going to get it and would go back to the calander and realized i wasnt due just yet or the opposite.
Retta_monroe commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
Des_a_rae, KTowne, and pb95 commented on Des_a_rae's status
JuliWordgirl looking for information on ... Comment
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals