5 weeks pregnant - bloated and can't sleep. Is this normal?

The past few nights I have been feeling so uncomfortable that I cannot sleep at night.
Is this normal? I'm 5 weeks pregnant.

Also, do u know if it's safe to sleep on my stomach?

I look forward to receiving any advice.

Thanks!
it is definitly normal but i wouldnt recommend
sleeping on your belly.the best positions are on your side and back take care and dont worrie try taking a worm bath right before going to bed.
thank you!
Sleeping on your side is the position that you will want to get used to since after the 2nd trimester you should not sleep on your back. I found the best position to be on my left side with one oillow under my head, another behind my back, and another one between my knees.

You too will find something that works :)
That position seems to be the majority of women after 2nd trimester. What is it about that pillow between the legs? When I was pregnant I couldn't sleep without it. It's just funny to me that MOST women describe the exact same preference. Go figure.
you may want to get it tested for a bladder infection?
wait until she is ready to give birth and cannot get off of the toilet. i have never wanted to sit on a toilet for SO long as i did when i was ready to have my baby. just one of many positions that brought comfort.
They need to come up with a toilet shaped delivery contraption! It is truly one of the best positions to labor in! My mom ALMOST had my brother in the toilet. Again, so funny how so many women can share so many things in the common bond of giving life.
Oh yeah, the pillow between the legs was such a comfort!!!
you made me laugh!! I know, its the truth. i have heard of that happening (babies almost being born in the toilet). however, they managed to pull me off of the toilet though..never any peace when you are on it. still isnt. that baby i was having is almost 4 now and comes in the bathroom all of the time.
I have 5, ages almost 10, 11, 13,15, and 16. YEARS I went literally with NO privacy. LOL And to this day when people ask me if it is harder now that they are teens and tweens I just tell them that I am happy that I can go potty BY MYSELF!!! I can take any problem as long as I get 5 minutes alone. LOL
i dont want to keep "hogging" this thread but my best friend is your age and she also has 5 kids. hers range from ages 3-16. she never gets a moments peace in the bathroom. i will be talking to her on the phone and her a "tinkling" sound. im like...are you peeing??? she said no one knows im in here(her kids). she actually was hiding! then, no more than 5 seconds later, she hears, momma? and in barges her 3 year old. you can run but ya cant hide!
hi I was advise not to have hot baths as if the fetus gets too hot this can damage the fetus experience 3 miscarriages
Ok so Iam irregular,missed my period for 8 months,went to get tested 3 times everything is normal.. just got married had sex without protection and then about a week later got my period for 5 days, feel very bloated, feels like my stomach keeps growing, get heated at night? Could I have gotten pregnant if I missed my period for 8 months?
I just did the pillow btwn legs thing..so great .but I still feel like I'm ready to pop already.smh nauseaus bloated insomnia and super sleepy.yup I 'm gonna be sucha ***** in the morning.