5 weeks pregnant, and have discharge, is this normal?
hi there, I have just recently found out that I am pregnant...hoooray!! I went to my doctor and had a check up and everything seems normal. However, I have  been having discharge, like a normal menstrual cycle discharge, which i dont remember having with my first pregnancy. Is this normal? i also have been experiencing a constant ache in my tummy, and my tummy is huge, I look almost 5-6 months pregnant, but I am only 5 weeks! This is my third pregnancy, my first was brilliant, and I have a beautiful 3 year old to prove it, in my secong pregnancy ( 3 months ago) I miscarried, and now I fear every little pain I have is going to lead to miscarriage. Has anyone had symptoms like this while being preganant, and if any of these are weird, does anyone have any suggestions? I would really appreciate your help.
I have had 5 pregnancies and have 4 healthy beautiful children (2 girls and 2 boys).  I miscarried between my 3rd & 4th babies.  I was really scared the entire pregnancy with my last baby (he is now 6 months old).  The discharge you're talking about - is it clear?  If so, that is completely normal.  With each subsequent pregnancy the discharge increased.  You have to remember that every pregnancy is different.  (I heard that a lot and thought "yea, yea", but it is true.)  Also, my breasts leaked a lot sooner with each pregnancy.  (None at all with the first, but they did with all other pregnancies).  Anyway, I hope this helps.
If your discharge is bloody at all then you need to contact your OB. Also the swelling in the belly should be addressed to make sure you don't have a multiple pregnancy, cyst, etc... Call your OB. Today.
I am experiencing the same exact thing!  Any encouraging words ????? I am 6 weeks and 3 days and had a miscarriage about 4 months ago. The discharge started about 2 days ago. I'm scared but trying to remain hopeful and positive!