6 days late still negative pregnancy test

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Hello Again, I tested again today with a cheapy dollar store HPT and it is still negative. I feel like a HPT junkie LOL, Every day that I dont have my period I want to run out and buy more! I still fell like AF is coming anytime and I feel like I am gonna be sick at certain points throuout the day. This is just wierd how I am still late what are the possibilities of me still being pregnant?
last time i was pregannt I thought my period was comming, i even wore a tampon to work, becausse i was convinced that its about to come out, usually i wait til i get it, but i was rushing to work and 100% sure i was gona have it, and didnt
i toog a Hpt and was+ ( unfortunately miscarried ) but still, having that feeling that period was gona come, and didnt
maybe you can call your dr and request a beta hcg test (well actually two.. 48 hours apart) and that should give you definate answers. I know my friend didnt get a positive on a urine test for like a week after her period and according to her ultrasound she ovulated late that month or something since the pregnancy was not as fasr as they thought. But she did go on to deliver a healthy full term baby
Hello everyone, I am also 6 days late and I have taken many home pregnanacy tests, and all are negative. I am feeling some pregnanacy symptoms and also, one the 14th i had bled for a few minutes, noticed in when I wiped but stopped bleeding after like 10 minutes or so and it was only like a thin streak maybe an inch long, so I was wondering if maybe this could be implatation bleeding? and if so, then according to some website I would only be a few weeks along, and so would a urine test show up pos? because I was pregnanat before and found out when I was a week late and about 5 weeks along but I miscarried a week later. I am going to test again tomorrow, in the morning see if that says anything different. I had cramps a fewd days in a row, but they have stopped now, and was feeling very sick but never got sick a few days in a row too. Please if you think you know why this is happening please let me know. I very much hope that I am pregnant becasue Me and my husband have been trying for a while and started trying again right after I miscarried.
i am waiting too, i have done 4 preg test and all neg 6 days late now at least i think so i have been crying over stupid things i hear on the radio and feel emotional. i was very anxious yesterday my heart was beating so fast i think that we shoud definitly wait out the two weeks after our peiods and then begin testing the preg test says that if you test to soon you will have neg result
i have not been feeling sick really just tired  and emotional and feeling like my period is coming right now but does not i am going to relax and wait if i m not this month then i will try again its fun anyways and its not like my life depends on being pregnant now but i know i will be elated if i am when i see those two pink bars together lol
PLEASE HELP!!!
Heres the situation.... My ms is irregular. I had intercourse July 29. Still no period. But I dont know when my period is suppose to come, b/c its irregular. I have had headaches(almost everyday) and a little sick feeling when I eat greasy food. Okay...Now for the big thing....I HAVE GAINED 14 POUNDS SINCE JULY....TODAY IS OCTOBER 11th (went from 124 to 138...I know I eat alot but.....???? I took another last night which showed the usual....NEGATIVE.... If I were I would be 2 months and 12 days. But why are all the tests negative...or am I even pregnant??? HELP!
SORRY...JUST NOTICED THAT I WROTE MS... MEANT TO WRITE MC (Menstral Cycle) THANKS!!!
by some one
hi everybody i am missed the period this time i went to the doctor and tested 2 times it comes negative but i cannot get period i have sometimes i have nuasea and vomitting sensation. pls any one help me what is my problem.
Hi - I have similar symptoms. My date was Jan 7th, today being Jan 14th - still nothing. I have been cramping since the 7th but no AF. It feels like she's coming anytime. Took a HPT, negative results.
Could I be pregnant?
i am now 8 days late i feel like i could have my period anytime but nothing, took some test but was neg. i have sore breast, back pain, nausea, peeing all the time, and wanting to sleep all the time, why do i have symptons but negative? i have never been pregnant and i am very excited everyday my period doesnt come but i keep taking test every few days and they upset me! help
HI ALL,
i am 6/7 days late for my period, i have been on the pill for 5 years now and have never been late for my period.  I have done 4 pregnancy tests 3 at home and 1 at the doctors this morning, they all say neg.  it is really making me stressed out, as i just want to find out if i am pregnant or am gonna come on.  I have been having headaches, back pain and my stomach is bloated. I have just started feeling sick on and off since yesterday.  The only thing i havent got is sore breasts, but i did all last week before i was due to come on.
I am due to go back on the pill today and dont no if i should start taking it or not? HELP!!

i am six days late for my period. i got the implant taking out a couple on months ago. I went on the pill. i have had a normal period since it has been taking out, this month i am late, i hve taking a preg test and it was neg.i am going to take any other one tomorrow morring with first pee. I dont no if i am just late or i am pregnant.
Has this happen to anyone else and it turns out they are pregnant..G
i am having a slight problem, i am now going on day 7 of a missed period and i have had mood swings yet i have given birth to 4 other kids. i have taken i dont know how many pg test and all come out neg!!!!! huggg!!!  what is going on here am i to early to find out or what. i looked it up and it said that i was only 4 weeks and 6 days should i wait longer? has anyone went threw the same thing i am and gotten a positive test after wards, also if so how long did you wait?